Servers laggy

• Response time for servers are very unstable, at times I've to wait 10 seconds to accept 100 silver reward on quest and sometimes it runs 'normal'. Added problems is that it often doesn't load the page full, often icons/stars of avatars don't show up in leaderboard/kingdom.\

Furthermore when servers are lagging pressing f5 to refresh the page takes ages to load to 100%. This has been happening past 2 weeks, it's getting quite annoying and unreliable gaming experience.

• Hey guys
    we experienced some issues too in the beginning of com3x3 but since then and at the moment everything should be running normally. We are also constantly working on improving the performance so it should definitely be getting better and better with each update. If you still experience disruptions, please send us a ticket via the Help Center including all the details about your connection and if possible a traceroute log to the game world that feels laggy. We'll then forward your case to our tech team for further investigation.

Best regards
    Georgi

• Hey guys
    we experienced some issues too in the beginning of com3x3 but since then and at the moment everything should be running normally. We are also constantly working on improving the performance so it should definitely be getting better and better with each update. If you still experience disruptions, please send us a ticket via the Help Center including all the details about your connection and if possible a traceroute log to the game world that feels laggy. We'll then forward your case to our tech team for further investigation.

Best regards
    Georgi

It's not getting better, I suggest you to play a server and try to do things like sending a raid list which forces you at times wait 5-10 seconds (having problems today again) before the gray button turns into a green button to press raid or things like sending resources in com4. Or press f5, and instead of 2 seconds loading the game you see the bar slowly progressing to 100%

giphy.gif

• Hi again
    our tech team investigated the performance on COM4 thoroughly just yesterday and couldn't find any issues with the game world. If you are still experiencing any issues please send us a ticket via the Help Center including all the details and if possible a traceroute log and we'll look into your situation asap :)

Kind regards
    Georgi

• In the evening it's really hard to send attacks at the supposed landing time, several times there is a 1 second delay or 2 seconds delay and this issue is spread across different accounts

Really hard to play a war game if you need to rely on luck and your efforts are vanished by servers lag.

• Hey Mayo :)
    I understand this is frustrating but as already explained, there aren't any server-wide issues our tech team could identify and possibly fix so we need to look into each case individually. Please encourage your teammates experiencing issues to send us the information requested above via the Help Center and we'll be on it asap :)

Kind regards

• Same problems on com4 as mentioned above. Asked around in the kingdom and all seem to have the same issues.

1) Loading times are very long

2) Need to log in multiple times (username + password) before being able to log in.

3) Loading screen stuck at 50%, refresh and getting the same issues. A few more times refreshing works to get 100% and be in your account.
    4) Farmlist button to send out takes ages to load or doesn’t even load at all. (Refress and repeat issue 2 and 3)

I know we have to send tickets but I can imagine you will get tired of them at one point.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• I have been having this issue to varying degrees.

It seems random as I'll be updating farm lists and then suddenly nothing is loading or takes 10s+. This can remain for an extended period or be very brief.

Sometimes closing my browser and opening it again fixes it, but generally not.

• Georgi the problem is going on. Every time I am refresh the page to send attack or raid. Also I couldn't start to building. When will you solve this problem. That make me so bored.

Hello Takca#TR
    please submit a ticket via the Help Center including all the details and if possible a traceroute log and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Sadly we are unable to solve this via the forums due to the issue you're experiencing not being global and detectable on our end.

Kind regards
    Georgi