Worse punishments for cheaters

• I dont find it funny anymore to play this game because of all the cheaters. Today I found out that I had a player inside my kingdom that had more than one account. He used the account he had in my kingdom to spy on our every move and today he said farewell and deleted the account. When people cheat they should not just get a ban for a few hours/days what ever they should be deleted completely if you ask me, and be forced to start over all again. I find it sad that the punishments for cheaters are very small and that players actually can use multi accounts to win servers like this. Its wrong and it takes all the fun out of the game. So I strongly suggest you do something about this. Because many of us are tired of this and we might stop playing if people can cheat so easy and get away with it.

• Hi Pittbull#US,

I'm sorry if you had a player in your kingdom who seems to violate the rules. If you suspect that a player is breaking the rules, please report him to the support. The support will check it and

take the appropriate measures if needed. Fair play is important to us.

If a player violate our game rules, he can expect a punishment. In worse cases it could be the deletion of the account. But please keep in mind that we do not disclose any information about other players' accounts; including a result of investigations and declared punishments.

Best regards,

Skadi

1-signature-500x200-png

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE