Europe Speed Night Truce "EUNX3"

• Hello ladies and gentlemen, I want to ask, if it's in plan make a next com speed server with night truce mode and when probably can be. Thanks you a lot for answer in advance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Baron Max ().

• Hi,

I've moved the thread to Ideas / Wishes / Suggestions

At the moment, there are no plans to start a Speed night truce world. As Primate mentioned, on 10th November starts a normal international Speed Round but without the night truce.

You know that in a Speed World a lot can happen during some hours. In addition on an international world we have players from a lot of different time zones. Because of this I don't know if a speed night truce world get enough attention.

What do you think are the benefits from a Speed night truce world and what do you expect from such a world instead of a normal speed world? I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

Best regards,

Skadi

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

• For me, the speed server with night truce mode is the best way for playing a "normal game". It does not have to be the "com" it can be "EU speed night truce = EUNX3" Because of time zones. In the last com1nx3 & com2nx3 was a huge amount of players. They started at the same time and on both are more players that on x5 Halloween special servers combined. A lot of players, no matter how experienced or active players we are, they want to sleep at the night... And who doesn't want, they can play on other servers.

COM1NX3, May 2020

Started on: 05/05/2020
    Ended on: 07/01/2020
    Total players: 6,782

COM2NX3, May 2020

Started on: 05/05/2020
    Ended on: 06/30/2020
    Total players: 7,201

• For me, the speed server with night truce mode is the best way for playing a "normal game". It does not have to be the "com" it can be "EU speed night truce = EUNX3" Because of time zones. In the last com1nx3 & com2nx3 was a huge amount of players. They started at the same time and on both are more players that on x5 Halloween special servers combined. A lot of players, no matter how experienced or active players we are, they want to sleep at the night... And who doesn't want, they can play on other servers.

Will be great if you can start COMNX or EUNX3 server sooner than in the MAY next year. With this world situation i think many player pray this server at least twice on the year. Lets start this server in December 2020 :)

• Yes, I agree. So many players that I know to prays for this server. I don't know why is not a stable Speed Night Truce server. Just look at the numbers of players COM1NX3 6,782 & COM2NX3 7,201. Now compare to with no-mode speed:

COM2X3, July 2020

Started on: 07/14/2020
    Ended on: 09/09/2020
    Total players: 2,791

On both Halloween X5 special servers "combined" is around 7000 players "total". What other one needs to be written or shown in order for comnx or eunx to become a stable server that will be available every 2 or 3 months? :) People just want this... :)

• Awesome idea, I've been waiting for it for days, but probably won't happen until Birthday Bash next year.

• Hardcore - ru5 (Duke, 1st place)
    • Narcos - com7 (King, 2nd place)
    • △ - com1n (King, 1st place)
    • The Wall - test (Governor, 1st place)
    • △ - com1nx3 (King, 1st place)
    • LIHKG - com1x3 (Governor, 1st place)
    • Legion - ru1x3 (King, 1st place)
    • NFs - com2x3 (Governor, 1st place)
  • Numbers speak for themselves. I believe the main issue (at least what TK communicated to us) is with timezones. I am not quite sure about the playerbase numbers in terms of contries, but by the logical thinking Europe has the smallest range of timezones and most of domains TK supports are actually from the europe.

Here is the full list of TK server domains:
    - International
    - UK

- US
    - Russia

- France

- Spain

- Portugal

- Germany

- Italy

- Poland

- Czech republic

- Arabia

As you can see all the countries besides US, Russia and arabia are in a really close UTC range. UTC and UTC +1. This is perfectly valid timezone range for a night truce server. So by that meaning EUNx3 totally makes sense.

And to answer Skadi question "What do you think are the benefits from a Speed night truce world and what do you expect from such a world instead of a normal speed world?":

Huge playerbase find 1x speed servers just too slow and with the night truce even slower. On the otherhand they find x3 server just too fast and they donst stand a chance against someone who is really active so they dont even start (I literally heard this like million times throughout the years). But with the combination x3 with night truce, you will target the audiance that would like to have servers faster/shorter, but still want to have a proper sleep at night. I mean just look at the numbers Baron Max provided. There is a demand, will there be a supply? :)

• Baron Max provided. There is a demand, will there be a supply? :)

Huge demand... Huge... A lot of players will play again if there will be a speed server with night truce mode, because as you said: the 1x rate is slow, and 3x speed with 2x speed of troops is very scary to go to sleep. 3x speed server with Night Truce seems to be absolutely balanced for tons of players. And of course, this can be probably EUNX3 not COMNX3 because of time zones.

• What is the difference between a EU and a COM night truce server?

Name is the difference. Com = International with tons of different time zones. Most of Europe uses three standard time zones. From west to east the time zones are Western European Time (WET) which is UTC/GMT +0, Central European Time (CET) which is UTC/GMT+1, and Eastern European Time (EET) which is UTC/GMT +2.. That is very important because the night truce will be set by the Europe time(server time). A lot of people talking about when will start the night truce or said is bad because players are from a lot of different time zones. This is the reason why it can be EUNX3, not COMNX. Most of Europe is in Central European Time (CET). But I absolutely don't care if the speed server with the night truce will be with the name eunx or comnx, I just want it and the name is not important. :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Baron Max ().

• What about selecting your night time like they do at Tribal Wars

I think that will be chaotic. I like more same rules for everyone. Night Truce can be from 00:00 to 8:00 CET or 22:00 to 06:00 CET. If anyone says he doesn't want to play this server because he's from a different time zone, that is exactly the reason why I talking about the "EU". So this server will be mainly for European players and if anyone from a different time zone doesn't have a problem playing with the night truce mode when he awakens right now, he can play on the EU too, why not.