COM8 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• You say Blade is fully passive. No grow and Vanguard were both 60 people, Wonder is 120. Where am I wrong? :)

Is math hard for you?

> No grow and Vanguard were both 60 people,

60 + 60 + random CSM = 130

No grow and Vanguard were both 60 people means both together 60

No grow and Vanguard were each 60 people means both together 120

Math is not hard on me but it seems that English is hard on your buddy :D

• No grow and Vanguard were both 60 people means both together 60

No grow and Vanguard were each 60 people means both together 120

Math is not hard on me but it seems that English is hard on your buddy :D

Well if anyone reads this thread will know why you didn't won. No kingdom can succeed with an immature leadership. :)

• We were lucky throughout this server. We have been fighting since the beginning, first it was the small polish kingdom, then Gidra, then Fox and then Wonder. Filled with action and it was great fun. I much more enjoy this strategic war side of travian than the economy building side. And it really surprised me how much impact you can have with several good players that do not quit after the first failure.

• IMO i have nothing but respect from hellgate standing their ground the whole server (doing big numbers while "small" kingdom) /loveland and redrocks did their best with the little they got

Vanguard is doing whats best for them

But i think we can all agree that Blade has done nothing but play farmville the whole server

• IMO i have nothing but respect from hellgate standing their ground the whole server (doing big numbers while "small" kingdom) /loveland and redrocks did their best with the little they got

Vanguard is doing whats best for them

But i think we can all agree that Blade has done nothing but play farmville the whole server

Well its up to them what game they wanna play. Here govs hunger for glory, but troops for res is a bad trade so they need to sit tight. :D

• I thought Blade attacked you guys a few times, no?

They did!
    But as you said yourself "Few times".

When you only use your troops a few times through out the whole server and only because big boys like you (Vanguard and No Grow) were attacking us, thats called passive game style in my book.

They are still third in off power behind both of us and they barely lost any units lol

Anyway their style is bad for the game, they are encouraging this passive style especially if they end up in the 2nd place ahead of us!!
    This game is slowly turning to a Sim City because of such kingdoms like them.

• Holy moly you guys really can't handle being confronted about your terrible game ethics.

These are the kingdoms:

1 Jayre Vanguard 546 471,555
    2 Design Wonder 513 458,158
    3 oscar Blade™ 457 409,215
    4 Cool and Crazy Česko 94 80,968
    5 huh ЛИС 71 71,559
    6 Thrud SH1T 49 44,684
    7 KaK_Veter МаГнаТ 33 27,274
    8 Deadly UNITE 25 24,689
    9 SPARTA WWW 27 17,357
    10 Amoot RedRocs 9 8,124
    11 Energy Vitamin 2 2,773
    12 hkkan HKN 6 2,676
    13 Pussy Cat 2 2,396

#1 + #3 + #4 + #10 = 969.862
    vs
    #2 + #5 + #11 = 532.490

You call that even?

Keep in mind we've fought several neighbors for their subjugation. Not saying others didn't cause I don't know.

Also, Cesko/Hellgate lost at least a few cities and players to our attacks, they used to be a LOT more.

But none of that matters.

This matters:

1 Wonder 142 20,136 2,859,308
    2 Vanguard 131 10,225 1,339,457
    3 Česko 18 72,425 1,303,650
    4 ЛИС 20 34,351 687,026
    5 Blade™ 125 5,019 627,345
    6 RedRocs 11 27,402 301,417
    7 NO GROW 2 103,246 206,491
    8 SH1T 16 7,474 119,577
    9 Vitamin 2 48,079 96,158
    10 МаГнаТ 9 10,210 91,890
    11 WWW 7 6,429 45,004
    12 Жопа 1 12,994 12,994
    13 Cat 2 5,963 11,925
    14 ÇUKUR 1 11,410 11,410
    15 UNITE 10 995 9,951

As you can see there are only 4 kingdoms that earned their place in this server.

Though blade has roughly the same total as ЛИС, you can't really count them cause their average is nihil.

Vanguard got most of their defpoints through deffing Cesko/Hellgate if I recall correctly.

Attack stats can't be trusted cause robbers still count.

Blade are passive cowards who lie in their profile "We are looking for active players. JOIN US if you are looking for a fun, active round.".

You've not been active and you haven't contributed anything to the fun of the game.

Vanguard, if you are any kind of proverbial "man", start some shit with blade, make them earn whatever place they end.

We could help, but we've got too much fun with Cesko/Hellgate.

• We got very few def points from defending Hellgate. VERY early on there was some action there. A player, Iamdymitry I think was his name, had the largest hammer on the server and attacked. We helped def Crazyland.

We do help with def, but 90% of the time we just def fakes.

Early on we hit FOX a few times. We got very few treasures, but a few Russian hammers died at our walls. This happened with some regularity.

There were a few skirmishes with NoGrow as well.

When Loveland approached us about defense, we were very skeptical. We sent some defense, just like Blade and NoGrow. When the attacks landed, we saw dead hammers from Avengers, Fox, and Wonder. I do not know what you expected to happen when 3 large kingdoms orchestrated attacks on one.

The initial agreement between Blade, NoGrow, and Vanguard was ONLY to slow down Wonder. At the time you guys were growing out of control, and using proxies (like Fox and Avengers) to wage war on others (Loveland first, and then Cesko/Hellgate).

There was no long term agreement. Getafix and I talked a great deal on discord, and even had a date to formally end our mutual defense agreement. Getafix is a great off coordinator, no doubt, and the Vanguard off coordinator is also top notch. We agreed we'd just beat each other up (which would have been great fun).

After attacks on Hellgate stepped up, we pushed back the date to end our agreement, and then Qwadi had IRL issues and we absorbed some of their players (about half of what they initially had, I think).

So, where does this leave Blade? Blade has worked with redrocs, which was fighting Wonder. Blade also has sent def to Hellgate. Our partnership with them seemed natural. You have partnerships with RONIN. They provided you def on my hit on your main T. So perhaps the numbers don't fully balance. I suppose it really is:

Avengers
    Fox

RONIN

Wonder

Viper

VM

vs

Blade

Cesko (formerly Hellgate, formerly Cesko)

NoGrow

Redrocs

Vanguard

There have been a number of the kingdoms around 0,0 that didn't survive. We sniped Iamdimytry's hammer and he deleted along with a few players around him, but I think most joined either Fox or Wonder.

We did not want this mega. It was a response to the one you formed. Our intentions were to wipe out NoGrow from the start. NoGrow wasn't nearly as strong as you guys...and no disrespect, but it wouldn't have been close. We didn't necessarily want a deal with them, but it seemed the only logical response to your own alliance.

I still do not understand how you complain about us teaming up to hit you while you did the same to Loveland and then to Cesko. So please, don't complain about something you started.

Your attempts to get us to attack them are amusing. Why not pick a fight directly with Blade? Why run behind me and ask me to fight for YOU!? That's what you want, no?

• dimitry went afk before you "sniped" his hammer lol, he was already grey on another server. But if we rewards passive play with wins i guess it's back to legends

You sure? I don't know if I saved the scouting reports, but res was very low when we scouted and troop numbers were changing.

EDIT: It is entirely possible I am wrong. It was some time ago and I did not save the scouts on him.

• well I highly doubt he got sick of my meme's cos they for sure are lit. And he didn't lol for 2 weeks at that point and did starve reinforced scouts so i think he went afk. But zatara is still around and rarely has scouts up as well.

But since this server is pretty much over anyway. What do you say we can do against major meta's in general... like the very concept of them is what makes servers boring I find. And menhirs make it way faster for it to setup in general and it's so apparent. Maybe instead of getting new rooms every 10k treasures... you pay more for each additional room, though then if you're even a half decent royal you can still club the smaller kingdoms treasuries without to much resistance? Like you get less cumulative crop from treasuries the bigger you get but it's still manageable at roughly 50-100k for nearly all governors without to much npc. (eg 1k gold for a server)

But starting a meta gets countered by others forming a giant meta... and the fear of the others doing it kind of pushes a lot people into it as well. And this usually results in to much time for those who make the plans to do so so you have like 6-7 big operations per server. Which is kind of boring, but the other ways it's usually just make a snake and run into a target together as a small kingdom or you run into a lot of defenses that a meta can generate. Though the over reliance on a decent main is also something that's basically a result of why this becomes the way to play. And i don't think it's that healthy for kingdoms to stand the test of time, since noobs become a liability... but you kinda want the taxation from them. Though the others will think you have a lot of members so they need more as well. These are systematic flaws that seem to be showing up every time sadly. And just making a gentlemen's agreement for an entire server not to form a meta isn't likely to happen due to the fear of being the smaller one...

• well I highly doubt he got sick of my meme's cos they for sure are lit. And he didn't lol for 2 weeks at that point and did starve reinforced scouts so i think he went afk. But zatara is still around and rarely has scouts up as well.

But since this server is pretty much over anyway. What do you say we can do against major meta's in general... like the very concept of them is what makes servers boring I find. And menhirs make it way faster for it to setup in general and it's so apparent. Maybe instead of getting new rooms every 10k treasures... you pay more for each additional room, though then if you're even a half decent royal you can still club the smaller kingdoms treasuries without to much resistance? Like you get less cumulative crop from treasuries the bigger you get but it's still manageable at roughly 50-100k for nearly all governors without to much npc. (eg 1k gold for a server)

But starting a meta gets countered by others forming a giant meta... and the fear of the others doing it kind of pushes a lot people into it as well. And this usually results in to much time for those who make the plans to do so so you have like 6-7 big operations per server. Which is kind of boring, but the other ways it's usually just make a snake and run into a target together as a small kingdom or you run into a lot of defenses that a meta can generate. Though the over reliance on a decent main is also something that's basically a result of why this becomes the way to play. And i don't think it's that healthy for kingdoms to stand the test of time, since noobs become a liability... but you kinda want the taxation from them. Though the others will think you have a lot of members so they need more as well. These are systematic flaws that seem to be showing up every time sadly. And just making a gentlemen's agreement for an entire server not to form a meta isn't likely to happen due to the fear of being the smaller one...

I don't disagree with what you or RKH was saying at all. I was merely pointing out that one mega was formed to combat another, nothing more. Not sure if you were around in T2, T2.5, and T3 of trav, but this is not a new discussion. It's been around for a long, long time, lol.

• instead of wonders we could just start praying to cthulu... and by the time 1billion troops have died the server ends? Might get a lot more fights over treasuries? And not benefitting from the cropbonus might get people moving faster. Also might increase the use of several small barracks.