Stop remove troops people for nothing

• You new cookie system are remove a lot troops of honer players.

If you didn't undestood you kill you game now because again test on real servers. How many troops do you remove for that weekend on different servers?:) I have around 10+ different people on different servers.

teuton-facepalmteuton-facepalmteuton-facepalm

You didn't shared information with people, but didn't check nothing. Like it was before when some players report you about bug with catas and you didn't do nothing. And now you have a problem again and removed a lot troops every weekend like cron scripts. You programmers and testers are shit[two times I approve that] and do nothing for game.

Project is die, because you all time testing in prod. You stupid new login with a lot times entered check in you scripts like bot, but you just remove troops without any proofs.

Now you leak money, and covid didn't save you ass

People need answer on our questions, or people leave like a Doom team.

BridgetB

• You new cookie system are remove a lot troops of honer players.

What? Sorry if I kind of miss the essence of your post, but how does the cookie consent popup remove players' troops?

I know that many players need to login multiple times or get randomly logged out, but that's a simple bug and doesn't remove troops.

Like it was before when some players report you about bug with catas and you didn't do nothing.

Pretty sure they fixed it? If you refer to the cata-target-leak-bug?

• I do not like Wahlberg's gameplay ethics, personally. But I believe he is very smart, and, has proven to be correct in the past.

With that being said, I really wish I fully understood your post.

Sorry, can you or some else explain further?

• What? Sorry if I kind of miss the essence of your post, but how does the cookie consent popup remove players' troops?

I know that many players need to login multiple times or get randomly logged out, but that's a simple bug and doesn't remove troops.

Pretty sure they fixed it? If you refer to the cata-target-leak-bug?

I do not like Wahlberg's gameplay ethics, personally. But I believe he is very smart, and, has proven to be correct in the past.

With that being said, I really wish I fully understood your post.

Sorry, can you or some else explain further?

I have information from 5 different honest players which was banned for nothing in same time like for "scripts". One script punish them all for "extension" in browser. But noone haven't any extension for travian.

Help center try to hidden by GDPR but now start banned players for nothing. Remove their troops and 10% of buildings. All of them won't continue play and want leave from project.

I'm sure it's mistake based on new changes, like cookies which didn't tests and just release from main domain.

Administrators didn't investigate any information and just remove troops. And their script can banned again after few times (around 2 days) on 50% like a second scripts use.

Nobody didn't belive in that before it's didn't happenies with him. I said about different players from different kingdoms from different servers in once moment.

TK continue tests on customers their new changes instead test server or custom their servers. I think a ban wave was more biggest and a lot honest accounts was banned.

Cron scripts work every week between monday and tuesday after that accounts are banned.

• Pretty sure they fixed it? If you refer to the cata-target-leak-bug?

I mean I have information about report cata-target-leak-bug to help center before me once month. But nobody didn't do nothing. QA is didn't truth. Programmers didn't check. Help center said copypaste phrases based on "GDPR".

Same shit was first time when I used capacity bug and after that wrote on ru forum. A lot people wrote report with that bug, but administration didn't trust all of them. After I confessed about using capacity bug and have permanent ban on forum and unblocked after 1 year after support ticket.

• I think TK have a terrible bug based on cookies policy and getting some method like that c=player&a=getAll . Three years ago I wrote a script for chrome extension which used that method for getting attack notification and get ban for using that. It's could be CORS policy or a lot calling action getAll which provided after entering in game. I'm sure that shit with ban are starting after new cookies policy based on refresh page and getting getAll every time when player cannot entered in game.

Help center didn't provide any proof using GDPR but banned users for nothing. I think it's end for game when really cheaters haven't ban and truth-honest people are punish. Why people will continue to play if nobody cannot support them? Help center just throw ticket from each other and copy-paste main their answer.

Help center can remove all troops and get punishment 10% for using chrome or safari without any extension. It's crazy.

Anyone can get ban and nobody didn't help you.

• Another version it's totally disunderstanding about new version of browsers and chrome extension. I cannot describe more without any proof, but help center didn't share that information and won't check their systems.

From punishment side we have a chrome or safari with extension. But extension wasn't available in browser.

• Another version it's totally disunderstanding about new version of browsers and chrome extension. I cannot describe more without any proof, but help center didn't share that information and won't check their systems.

From punishment side we have a chrome or safari with extension. But extension wasn't available in browser.

It seems to be newest chrome issue, lobby can't connect to servers due to not match cookies. I can not go into server after 10 times clicking. But It's good for old chrome version

• Hi,

first important note: We don't remove troops from players! If you miss troops, please contact the support. It's possible for example that they are stuck, this can happen in very rare cases. But this could be fixed very quick from the support.

About the

Like it was before when some players report you about bug with catas and you didn't do nothing.

We have reacted on your report very quickly and fixed this issue. Here is our statement from September:

Thank you again Wahlberg for reporting this in September.

If you notice another issue, it would be very helpful if you report it to the support with as much information as possible. The support will forward it to our Tech Team so that they can take a deeper look into it.

About the ban of some players: Nobody knows the background of a ban. Only the affected player and the support know all details. And we don't disclose any information about other players' accounts; including a result of investigations and declared punishments. Because of this a discussion about it is useless and not allowed. Above all as you don't know the facts, you can only speculate about it.

But I can assure you, we don't block anyone if we are not sure that they are breaking the rules.

Best regards,

Skadi

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE

• lol, how I can debug you ISSUE's if I haven't access to you systems. I said about random banned without any bots, but you didn't listen us again. In support tickets you just reject all of them hidden by GDPR and just remove troops without any proofs. I said you have a bug with detect bot and ban real players for nothing like a scripts. You never listen community if someone like me don't go to forum and spend some information for detecting YOUR troubles.

"Above all as you don't know the facts, you can only speculate about it."

I have a facts from people, which no need lie to me. Different people, from different servers. You didn't undestood you own system and using banhammer just for deleting a real honest good player.

You never trust you customers, just take their money. What if you system for detect bot are broken and you punish for scripts for nothing? Do you will play again in that game? I think no.

You game are died because QA and programmers didn't enough check very important side.

It's was 2 times with detect real attack durning FACKING 5!!!!!!!!!!!! YEARS. You are still beta? Why?:) May be because you realise features which testing in production?

"But I can assure you, we don't block anyone if we are not sure that they are breaking the rules."

If you block some players for nothing and you system just report you wrong information? Than some players are banned for nothing durning long period? We all knew how to work you help center.

Copy-paste, GDPR, fairy play.

You didn't play in you own game and never have ban for nothing. When helpcenter just remove your troops for "scripts" which didn't use on account. Ask blackswan how many people write to her some shit about project and helpcenter last three days depend on "scripts ban". Check you tickets and open you eyes.

• About my report. Do you had information before me. But close YOU bug only when I show you how to using that bug. You had a some tickets about that bug before me, but NEVER trust to customer. "Our system work correctly, stfu"

Only when I had real proof and spend some time for investigate that issue and post on forum you are repair that bug.

What could be if I didn't report on forum? You just do nothing and real attacks could be detected till now.

• About the ban of some players: Nobody knows the background of a ban. Only the affected player and the support know all details. And we don't disclose any information about other players' accounts; including a result of investigations and declared punishments. Because of this a discussion about it is useless and not allowed. Above all as you don't know the facts, you can only speculate about it.

But I can assure you, we don't block anyone if we are not sure that they are breaking the rules.

Even the guys who handles those report can neither deny or confirm the reason so no this statement is false. Not even the affected players knows the reason of bans.