Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• Are we writing this down?

I've been busy with my crusade to get it changed for almost a year yet.

There are so much little changes that can fix both, without killing the intention of it.

Those kind of cheaters/"exploiters" need a better punishment.

Getting banned for 2 days is uneffective, 10 days or even more would be better.

Why not put all cheating accounts back to 0 pop?

Perhaps its time for a harsh policy, so people actually learn.

• Why not put all cheating accounts back to 0 pop?

Perhaps its time for a harsh policy, so people actually learn.

Why not take them immediatly from the server, also the multi-accs and their owner?
    This would prevent them from playing against the rules again and again.
    But tbh, I dont think Travian is really interested to prevent all this cheating and playing against the rules...

• So here are the few facts, confirmed by screenshots. Sure no names, because admins clear the names always

1. 5-6th day of the server - 970 population in 15 crop village, w/o tributes/push/farm

2. 14th day of the server Troops of the other 2 accounts with 1 village w/o farm for sure, and no/or little tributes

3. 17th day of the server troops of the another 4th account with 1 village w/o farm for sure, and no/or little tributes

These 3 guys have one single village and teleports to any spot of the map by menhir from their main team.

So it's just to think, does anybody want to play in such a broken game, where admins do not want to resolve the problem. I completely understand that these 4 accs have spent more gold than our whole kingdom. The question is that, are these guys going to play to each other when no normal teams left. I suppose the answer is clear.

Other normal players should ask themselves 2 questions: 1. Does it have sense to play such a game in the future with the developers who cannot resolve the issue in a timely manner. 2. Does it have sense to spend money for such a game? As for me, both answers are - NO.:thumbdown:

Thanks for attention. Crying smile would fit here nicely :D

• I find an interesting exposition of something that definitely has to be looked at.

It is a difficult situation, not easy to fix, I cannot promise anything else but that we will discuss this and have a look at it.

• #EndMenhirNow

Menhir must be removed from game :):thumbup:

How did he get that population without tribute/farm?

Where are the resources coming from?

The only thing I can think of is market abuse 0.5:1 trades but it would not be enough resources

• MC15 is very good for fast development by using NPC. Only what you need is a lot of gold and building crop fields by using NPC to build another crop field and repeat it until you have all fields on lvl 10-12. And build granary + warehouse + grain mill + bakery + embassy of course. MC15 with using NPC is the best and cannot be compared with any other villages composition, especially if you have MC15 with 100%-150% oasis bonus. Normal 4-4-4-6 village (all 10) have Σ = 6000 resources per hour. MC15 have Σ = 6564 (0% bonus), Σ = 7502 (25%), Σ = 8439 (50%), Σ = 9377 (75%), Σ = 10314 (100%), Σ = 11252 (125%), Σ = 12189 (150%) and for example MC15 with all fields on 15 with 150% (Σ = 45939).

About a menhir and "Speed settle" it's not abuse or bug. You can find serious guides on the forum how to make second village very fast that's very old thing... Only what is the question is if is a good thing for everyone or only for experienced and hardcore players.

Having MC15 and using NPC for boost is not abuse or bug. That's only PAY TO WIN...

But having 960pop on 1x speed server in first week? That's very interesting... I want to know more about that. BTW: I don't play on that server.

• I find an interesting exposition of something that definitely has to be looked at.

It is a difficult situation, not easy to fix, I cannot promise anything else but that we will discuss this and have a look at it.

Should we expect any action to be taken this server or is this more of a soontm kind of thing.

You can't tell me these are normal numbers in week 2.5