Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• Due to the fact that the administration does not listen to players on the first international server. There is just a disgrace going on with the cartoon armies. I will not invest money in the game. Until the administration of the game takes measures.

• Dear developers, what do You need to make a decision and follow up?

below is a very revealing report

COM1

18 days from the start

4 large kingdoms, about 50 accounts

against one account with a population of 595

in parallel, there are no other attacks, fakes, or other tricks

they don't seem to be needed anymore, and everything becomes much easier..

Yes, these are not all our troops, but those that managed to form in a few hours. Because while we are waiting for some reaction, we are under constant attacks from 2-3 such accounts. It is very difficult to defend against these "immortal armies"

Please tell me, do you really think this is normal? Even if these players didn't break the rules. Where is the balance? Or is it missing from the game? Can this be attributed to a bug? But then the players broke the rule, taking advantage of some miscalculations in the game

Dear developers, we do not want the game to get worse, this is our cry of the soul! We very much count on your objective reaction to what is happening. We also ask everyone who cares to support us

• COM1

18 days from the start

4 large kingdoms, about 50 accounts

against one account with a population of 595

in parallel, there are no other attacks, fakes, or other tricks

they don't seem to be needed anymore, and everything becomes much easier..

Yes, these are not all our troops, but those that managed to form in a few hours. Because while we are waiting for some reaction, we are under constant attacks from 2-3 such accounts. It is very difficult to defend against these "immortal armies"

Please tell me, do you really think this is normal? Even if these players didn't break the rules. Where is the balance? Or is it missing from the game? Can this be attributed to a bug? But then the players broke the rule, taking advantage of some miscalculations in the game

Dear developers, we do not want the game to get worse, this is our cry of the soul! We very much count on your objective reaction to what is happening. We also ask everyone who cares to support us

• Wow, this demotivates. This numbers must scare new players and frustrate those who are familiar with the game and don't want to use those game mechanics because it feels like cheating. Bad marketing for Travian kingdoms.

• The Kingdom of НЕРВЫ here is trying to issue a conflict with the Empire as a violation by the Empire and gain additional advantage.

yes, the vacation mode and mehnir are used by many teams not for their intended purpose, but this is not news now.

It is also no secret to anyone that someone who spends more gold in the game gets an advantage.

All your posts about cheaters are unsubstantiated, you just write as much as possible.

Obviously, this is possible.

Yes, it was not simple, at the limit of possibilities.

Further the matter of technology, you yourself framed def under my sieges.

I do not understand the essence of the insults.

Nerves when landing went to the mountain of the empire, then it seemed to them a good idea.

Now I see crying and pleading for help from the administration.

This is a dirty game.

От всех врагов Макбет храним судьбой пока бирнамский лес не выйдет в бой на на дунсинанский холм.

• What's wrong with this log?

only one thing, you knew the number of my troops and did not save the def from the siege.

you all saw and made the wrong decision.

and so every time I attack

От всех врагов Макбет храним судьбой пока бирнамский лес не выйдет в бой на на дунсинанский холм.

• There was no insults in this topic at all. And even more - nobody wanted to talk to you. Dude, all you can do - is to continue the use of this abuse. Bye!

• Currently few people want to prove that this unbalance (and it doesn't matter how it is received at all) - is normal. In case if the game developers/server holders are ok with it - nobody wants to convince them to the another opinion - it's their right. But they should understand how it would influence on the community and amount of players.

I suppose it's clear for everybody. And silence from the developer's/sever holder's side - is the agreement that this situation is normal.

• Just for your information, there are no known developers actively working on travian kingdom, all the developers that used to work on this project were moved onto other games. I've been waiting for 2 years for a developer to show up now. When there is a major issue they ask support from a former developer to fix the issue but beside this the game is stalling. No new features in the past months, hence why there are no more test servers.

• Currently few people want to prove that this unbalance (and it doesn't matter how it is received at all) - is normal. In case if the game developers/server holders are ok with it - nobody wants to convince them to the another opinion - it's their right. But they should understand how it would influence on the community and amount of players.

I suppose it's clear for everybody. And silence from the developer's/sever holder's side - is the agreement that this situation is normal.

The fact is that here on the forum you can write whatever you want - it has nothing to do with the game.
    There is a technical support service, there is a game forum. These are different instances.
    I am sure you can voice your thoughts there, I am sure that you have already done this, and if there are violations, then the players will be punished

You can continue with this, but you must understand how it works. Forum is a forum.

Have a nice day.

• Just for your information, there are no known developers actively working on travian kingdom, all the developers that used to work on this project were moved onto other games. I've been waiting for 2 years for a developer to show up now. When there is a major issue they ask support from a former developer to fix the issue but beside this the game is stalling. No new features in the past months, hence why there are no more test servers.

Why no devs? Travian legends be outspending us so they get all the devs :(

Over there its way more competitive, 5 people playing 1 account and showering it with gold nonsense type of stuff.

We want devs, we want updates!

We will start a revolution if we dont get our demands met :)

#prepareyourclubswingers

• BowlofCherries The way you play is enjoyed by how much people? 1? 2? 5? The way you play is scarring away how many people? 10? 20? 50? Yeah keep going, soon you can play against 10 people on a server if you and the GM keeps going like this. And from those 10, 9 will delete after 2-3 weeks after seeing your "normal built" hammer. But whatever, egoists are the worlds doom. Has always been like that, and will always be like that.

• BowlofCherries The way you play is enjoyed by how much people? 1? 2? 5? The way you play is scarring away how many people? 10? 20? 50? Yeah keep going, soon you can play against 10 people on a server if you and the GM keeps going like this. And from those 10, 9 will delete after 2-3 weeks after seeing your "normal built" hammer. But whatever, egoists are the worlds doom. Has always been like that, and will always be like that.

Nobody forces you guys to play this game. But for some reason I see you in it for years.
    There are a lot of flaws here. Errors.
    You will always dislike something. Or you accept the rules of the game. Either you refuse

• Nobody forces you guys to play this game. But for some reason I see you in it for years.
    There are a lot of flaws here. Errors.
    You will always dislike something. Or you accept the rules of the game. Either you refuse

I loved to play the game, it was awesome, but since the last 1-2 servers i lost the interest in it. Spending my last few gold on a server and then bye bye. Im only active in forum to see if there is hope that the game will change again one day, with no cheaters/abusers/*******. I accept the rules, but you need to accept that not all ways to win a game are good. Play fair or are you to bad for it? Dont look for abuses/bugs to boost players, rather search for normal tactics to dominate/win a game.

• I loved to play the game, it was awesome, but since the last 1-2 servers i lost the interest in it. Spending my last few gold on a server and then bye bye. Im only active in forum to see if there is hope that the game will change again one day, with no cheaters/abusers/*******. I accept the rules, but you need to accept that not all ways to win a game are good. Play fair or are you to bad for it? Dont look for abuses/bugs to boost players, rather search for normal tactics to dominate/win a game.

Ok, what exactly did the players violate?
    Have you built more troops than your opponents?
    Did you use stones within the rules of the game?
    What specific violations.

• Why no devs? Travian legends be outspending us so they get all the devs :(

Over there its way more competitive, 5 people playing 1 account and showering it with gold nonsense type of stuff.

We want devs, we want updates!

We will start a revolution if we dont get our demands met :)

#prepareyourclubswingers

There is no reaction in Kingdoms.Especially the kingdoms/teams that have played this game for a long time are still playing.If there is an action response rather than a verbal response,they will either close the game or start taking care of the game to avoid economic damage.

• There is no reaction in Kingdoms.Especially the kingdoms/teams that have played this game for a long time are still playing.If there is an action response rather than a verbal response,they will either close the game or start taking care of the game to avoid economic damage.

That's just the point, we have people from the forum / kingdom that was beaten, which calls for something. But nobody ends up leaving.
    Everyone is playing. And they put downsides for some reason, although there is a support center for violations, not a forum. I even prompted them