Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• BowlofCherries The way you play is enjoyed by how much people? 1? 2? 5? The way you play is scarring away how many people? 10? 20? 50? Yeah keep going, soon you can play against 10 people on a server if you and the GM keeps going like this. And from those 10, 9 will delete after 2-3 weeks after seeing your "normal built" hammer. But whatever, egoists are the worlds doom. Has always been like that, and will always be like that.

In experienced players like you,you make moves that are difficult to answer in the late part of the game and you cool the players from the game.The only benefit of making critical moves at the beginning or end of the game is for TravianGames.Players who cannot improve themselves stop playing again at the beginning or end of the game.I don't think anyone wants to play here so that TravianGames can win more.

• This is "normal" for you? Having this amount of pop after week 1 without farm/tributes? Sorry but you should be banned as well if you think that

Here again my Question from before. If i play a server, i play it 24/7 with my brother. But i never even got close to have something even similar to that. So i really hope you can explain me (if its normal for you, but i guess it is Oo) How to do that.

There is no reaction in Kingdoms.Especially the kingdoms/teams that have played this game for a long time are still playing.If there is an action response rather than a verbal response,they will either close the game or start taking care of the game to avoid economic damage.

Well one big kingdom left the game because of that, or at least the leadership, FnF it is.

• Almost most of the administrators have changed but still the same errors are present in the game.New bugs appear. Nothing wrong is fixed.But 4-5 kingdoms fight on almost every server.They don't look at the verbal reactions,they look at the money that goes into their pockets,and that money never decreases.

• Ok, what exactly did the players violate?
    Have you built more troops than your opponents?
    Did you use stones within the rules of the game?
    What specific violations.

The burden of proof is not on us, since we have no way to 100% know the exact violations you made. All we can do is to make use of our knowledge and experience within the game to point out when something suspicious or out of the norm is happening, as it is now, and them point the GMs in the direction that we think they should investigate. That we (the players) even need to do this is laughable, in all honesty. It shows that the GMs are ill-equipped or inexperienced in doing their jobs.

You were banned, and then unbanned with the 25% penalty - that is evidence enough to us that the GMs found you breaking the rules. Funny enough, you are surrounded by several other feeder accounts from "The BOYS" that are also banned. Coincidence? You tell me :)

The fact that you and your friends can continue to parade your arrogance despite your obvious rule-breaking is an utter display of failure by the community managers and developers.

• The burden of proof is not on us, since we have no way to 100% know the exact violations you made. All we can do is to make use of our knowledge and experience within the game to point out when something suspicious or out of the norm is happening, as it is now, and them point the GMs in the direction that we think they should investigate. That we (the players) even need to do this is laughable, in all honesty. It shows that the GMs are ill-equipped or inexperienced in doing their jobs.

You were banned, and then unbanned with the 25% penalty - that is evidence enough to us that the GMs found you breaking the rules. Funny enough, you are surrounded by several other feeder accounts from "The BOYS" that are also banned. Coincidence? You tell me :)

The fact that you and your friends can continue to parade your arrogance despite your obvious rule-breaking is an utter display of failure by the community managers and developers.

I will not discuss MH's actions.
    I do not deny the fact that our account was blocked.
    What this cancels out is there is a support service you can contact. They are responsible for violations of the gameplay.
    I don't seem to have to comment on what and how we did it.

• Just for your information, there are no known developers actively working on travian kingdom, all the developers that used to work on this project were moved onto other games. I've been waiting for 2 years for a developer to show up now. When there is a major issue they ask support from a former developer to fix the issue but beside this the game is stalling. No new features in the past months, hence why there are no more test servers.

They wanted to send developers to reduce their losses,but if they brought more developers and made a smooth mobile interface to this game,brand new players would come,they would have more gains.A game with such simple mechanics for 5 years does not even have a smooth mobile interface.TravianGames still wants to eat the bread of the successful business he did 15 years ago,but every company that cannot keep up with innovation is destroyed.

Skadi  Unknown  BridgetB If you really want to repair this game,start by getting the mobile app up properly and discuss it with people who really know this game and consider what they say.

• This is literally stated in the game rules. Can somebody explain me how vac mode/menhir usages the way it gets used isn't a violation of these rules?

They both get used to benefit themselves and to impair others.

Punishments are weak as they are, if you use something illegal and get punished you still get more out of it then if you didn't use it.

As Mayo pointed out, we need more involvement. A person who communicates with the communicty about the game and knows how the game works.

Another option is to have TK write experienced players ( who didn't get banned once.. obviously ), to ask for their experiences.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Ok, what exactly did the players violate?
    Have you built more troops than your opponents?
    Did you use stones within the rules of the game?
    What specific violations.

due to your actions in the game, the balance will no longer be

new players are getting smaller

and after the numbers that you showed so most will quit playing

the truth is what you will do when there are 100 players left and even then less

when there are no new players in the game, new teams will not be interested in the game

Nobody blames your team, but ... there is the bitterness of the fact that 1 player can punish a kingdom with 50 players who cannot afford to invest a lot of money in the game, but they invest a little and you took this opportunity, and you just stole their desire to play.

I am writing through a translator, so sorry if not everything is clear.

• As I see the players continue to play.
    We didn't steal anything. I didn't interact with your players at all

• I keep seeing a certain Unreal leader keeps complaining about decreasing players across the servers, yet this same player on the current com1x3 has relocated 15 to 20 times.

Stomping clueless new player kingdoms and force them to join them, i believe quite a few just stop and delete.

As a matter of fact i also know a big chunk of players who stopped playing servers to win, because you cant win vs kingdoms where farming multies, multiaccounts, vac mode abuse and menhir abuse is being used ( i forgot mandatory password sharing ).

People get banned for 1 day, get troop wiped. No problem, 20 to 25 other multies ready to be farmed to the rescue ( just delete the acc to set an example...).

I know people will find new things all the time, but atleast use it to crush other abusers instead of the below average players.

Code
    Stop making excuses, there are not little children sitting here, it's funny and ashamed of you to read your pathetic attempts to hide the obvious fact of using the game's bugs.
    Yes, Blood magic was also considered cheating, but after the community trial passed, it became its property available to all, who ready to pay the price! 
    YOUR results do not find any explanation other than the use of bugs. Or does it hurt you that the bugs will be removed, the freebie will end, and the poured gold will fly into the pipe ?!

So this is your answer for everything? You can continue with your shit because "players continue to play"? I bet at least 200-300 players stopped playing this game, who even paid for the game. Because of people like you. If i would be a GM, you would have get permabanned years ago. But TK are thinking with their wallet, not with their heads. So congratulations for putting money into something, that destroys the fun for others. You are the man bro. Keep up the good work and one day you will be the king of Travian, and your kingdom will be the army of your cheating/abusing/******* followers and yes sayer.

This is for you an explanation to abuse game mechanics / to make your gameplay legal? Things are cooking now in the forum and more and more players start complaining. And you stroke you conscience with sentences like above? Dude, start reflecting yourself. You know this abusing of menhir and vacation is wrong. Be honest.

• They are being honest about it, I'm not seeing any denial from them around how they do it

question for me is .... Why?

seems some teams will go to any lengths to try & bag themselves a victory

time after time they do the same tricks & in the end they only cheat themselves

"Without Honour, victory is hollow"

• So this is your answer for everything? You can continue with your shit because "players continue to play"? I bet at least 200-300 players stopped playing this game, who even paid for the game. Because of people like you. If i would be a GM, you would have get permabanned years ago. But TK are thinking with their wallet, not with their heads. So congratulations for putting money into something, that destroys the fun for others. You are the man bro. Keep up the good work and one day you will be the king of Travian, and your kingdom will be the army of your cheating/abusing/******* followers and yes sayer.

Man, you will not find the guilty there.

Many holes and bugs in the game have been described and sent to the administration. Not many of them have been closed or fixed.

You now, one person blame travian for all the mortal sins, I'm not sure if this is right.

• Then the next proposal was received.

Developers need:

1 - limit online players to 2 hours a day, so that everyone would be on equal terms. And then you understand the crazy people sit for 20 hours and will not keep up with them.

2 - put a limit of 3 raids (two of them are for lairs), not why he comes at me with a big office, we don't have adef. And we were not ready for this at all. We thought that we would come here and everything will be for us.

3 - three houses a day, I don't have enough resources for more.

4 - ban players in the top 10 every week - they are definitely cheaters and multi-accounts.

• Stop trying to apply your false dichotomy here. Asking for a fair playing ground by properly implementing rules and regulations does not mean applying handicaps to lower the difference between active and inactive players.

• but the fact that you came out here to mock players is understandable