Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• And why everyone here has focused on multiaccounts. There is also a ban on using mistakes and mistakes in the game

The player who identified them must report it. And if they start actively using it, they break the rules and should be punished

• And it is these people who refuse to just play normally that ruins this game. I think if your 'blood magic' was patched you would not be so proud anymore. Then this game would be equal and fair for all. But no, we have to have 'blood magic' instead of a functioning and strong community. I really miss T4 days when such behavior was rare and frawned opun. Now your 'cult' is all the rage so it's not a good time to start a good old fashioned, clean kingdom. Sad for the game that it will be your 'cult' left and no one else. Then you can fight eachother using your exploits and breaking the game. Then it will be your game. Will you have won then?

• And it is these people who refuse to just play normally that ruins this game. I think if your 'blood magic' was patched you would not be so proud anymore. Then this game would be equal and fair for all. But no, we have to have 'blood magic' instead of a functioning and strong community. I really miss T4 days when such behavior was rare and frawned opun. Now your 'cult' is all the rage so it's not a good time to start a good old fashioned, clean kingdom. Sad for the game that it will be your 'cult' left and no one else. Then you can fight eachother using your exploits and breaking the game. Then it will be your game. Will you have won then?

True!

• I don't understand what conversations and gossip can be about the user bug. It is clear that if a player can use some of Travian's achievements (vacation, moving stone, etc.) for other purposes, it means that they are using developer errors, and this violates the basic rules of the game, which leads to an imbalance and an outflow of ordinary players.

There is a violation of the rules, but for some reason there is no reaction from the admins.

I apologize for my poor English, but in Russian it sounds like this:

Не понимаю, какие могут быть разговоры и пересуды на тему багаюзерства. Ясно ведь, если игрок может юзать некоторые достижения травиана (отпуск, камень переезда и проч.) не по назначению, значит, он пользуется ошибками разработчиков, а это нарушает основные правила игры, что приводит к несбалансированности и оттоку обычных игроков.

Нарушение правил есть, а вот реакции админов почему-то нет.

• Sorry, somehow I missed your post earlier. You are completely right! Exactly, the only right decision would be to dodge your siege. I assume, you did everithing right on this server - built the baracks lvl 10 in time, jumped via menhir exactly at the moment, when it was needed, etc.

And that is what we're trying to explain here. Thats killing the spirit of the game. Its a game, not a job. And I'm not a dzuba like you.

In a game, I want to take wrong decisions sometime. I don't want to execute a prescribed programm, like a robot. I want to guess, where its the real attack and where its fake, not to observe your train of three players incoming in one village and dodge it, because its a right desision.

I wanna play human against human, not dzuba against dzuba.

By the way, today we took another wrong desision, willingly

http://joxi.ru/KAgPxEXFEDWDZr

• Ciao ragazzi!

Dear players of Empire who have one village and many friends to support. As i can see there is some secret which know only you.

You can do one thing, but you can't do the other - it doesn't happen that way

Nice situation, like a code of the page which allows to know the amount of incoming troops.

But what's next? Is it a way to do the game better? Or to get another medal?

• Ciao ragazzi!

Dear players of Empire who have one village and many friends to support. As i can see there is some secret which know only you.

Nice situation, like a code of the page which allows to know the amount of incoming troops.

It's not a big secret, just the use of game mechanics and calculation. I can assure you that any player can do this without multi-accounts and push from the kingdom, only using gold and brains

• It's not a big secret, just the use of game mechanics and calculation. I can assure you that any player can do this without multi-accounts and push from the kingdom, only using gold and brains

They're not even raiders. They don't have the resources to be able to 'use their brains' and gold. You would require multiple multi accounts to push the millions of resources required in order to get those levels of production.

• Ciao ragazzi!

This error should be closed. It was reported to admins

• I think that some of the armies numbers are suspicious, but its too far to say its some fraud or rules violation. The admins should check whats going on. If any frauds happened, there should be punishment. But if everything is clear, the acusers should apology, as they acused many players publicly on forums.