Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• Imagine that this is all a small matter. Do you know you can send reinforcements to a banned account before it gets banned? You probably know that it's not a problem to create a multi account and it's no problem to get a ban. And what about those big hammers with high 400k-600k consumption without MC15? You mean is very hard to feed these hammers? Did you know that units cannot starve on a banned account and you can send them back at any time? Did you know that reinforcements will not be automatically withdrawn from there even after the ban? This is a 15 year old scam and it still hasn't been solved...

You can feed unlimited units! Other things around a menhir and vacation are only a joke against this! :thumbsup: =O^^:D

• LukaSt
    This is a private game and its forum, where there are rules.

I invite you to read them here:
    Forum rules

In particular:

4. Netiquette

• Insults, harassment, vilification or any other questionable comments about other players in any form and in any place within the forum will not be tolerated and will be dealt with.
    • The writing of posts and messages in languages other than English is not permitted.

Now, before you reply try to have some respect for everyone else on the forum who makes an effort to write in a language that isn't its native language.
    Thank you.

• Hey, I don't think it is a disrepect. They write in native language, to get as much as possible ...hmmm... I would say "language shades", because the opponents are russian speakers too. I believe you are not banned from "yandex translator" (Its a way better than google translator in my opinion) so you can get the idea, but without said shades...

https://translate.yandex.ru/

• Well, replying to an english message in russian it is since I'm not native in neither languages.
    Also, unless the translation I got is inaccurate, his reply to me was not entirely respectful.

And last but most importantly, we are on an english forum, where everyone should be able to contribute to the discussion. I have no issue with them wanting to discuss in their own language to be able to communicate better, but if you want to do so, this is NOT the place since it is against the forum rules.

• Imagine that this is all a small matter. Do you know you can send reinforcements to a banned account before it gets banned? You probably know that it's not a problem to create a multi account and it's no problem to get a ban. And what about those big hammers with high 400k-600k consumption without MC15? You mean is very hard to feed these hammers? Did you know that units cannot starve on a banned account and you can send them back at any time? Did you know that reinforcements will not be automatically withdrawn from there even after the ban? This is a 15 year old scam and it still hasn't been solved...

You can feed unlimited units! Other things around a menhir and vacation are only a joke against this! :thumbsup: =O^^:D

Just next level tactics bro!

All legal 0 rules broken!

Just next level tactics bro!

All legal 0 rules broken!

Yes! All about a menhir and vacation is a joke, only clowns talking about this and they don't see bigger problems. =O^^:D:S:P8o
    But I don't care about these jokes. I only wait for EUNX3 :love:

• The writing of posts and messages in languages other than English is not permitted.On the whole forum, we don't permit links to the following:

I'm afraid if I write in English, you won't understand anything. I'm not talking about you personally, but about the weakness of the English language for transmitting thoughts. Maybe I violate the "rules" of the forum, which is written, in the form of a simple message, by one of the administrators (not an official user agreement), but I consider the ban on communication on an INTERNATIONAL forum in one of the official INTERNATIONAL languages of the United Nations a violation of the principles of democracy and tolerance. The right to communicate in one's native language is one of the inalienable rights of an individual, proclaimed in international legal acts. Who called English the language of international communication? In what international documents is this norm enshrined? I am additionally sure that a double translation from Russian into English and from English into the native language will completely distort the meaning of what was said. Of course, the site administration can block me on the basis that I write in an INTERNATIONAL language other than English. But in such a case, I reserve the right to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights on the basis of a violation of Articles 9, 10 and 14 of the European Convention on Human Rights, as well as Article 1 of Additional Protocol No. 12 to this Convention.

the rules are simple if you cannot post in English, then take it to your Russian section of the forum (or dont post)

you are wasting your time posting russian here as 99% of the readers wont even bother to take time to translate what you wrote .... also "none english" posts are usually deleted

so please stop acting like a child and respect the rules

• Would you guys please switch to English? I am not a native English speaker, and I don't exactly understand every sentence by the first reading. But, translating every russian post into my native language is more worst.

Please respect the forum rules and the players form all over the world. Write in English. Thank you.

• The entire situation and the last pages of this topic are a clear display of kingdoms situation and CM - Support - Devs position: anyone can do anything and they'll do nothing about it. Your already usual lack of response is disgusting and shameful. You are failing hard and not even trying to be better at fixing the game or finding solutions to the problems the players community is pointing out (another clear example is the fact that we expose issues here, and we are redirected to write to support, like you guys don't even communicate amongst yourselves).

LE: I really don't blame these guys for bending the rules, for finding bugs to exploit or simply finding clever ways to turn the game into their advantages. I have 0 respect for such methods, as they change the game into something else and takes away the fun for most players and I don't really want to play a game where the best "cheater" wins, but I do think they act like game testers in this situation showing where the rules/game needs improvement. The problem is with those letting such situation arise in the first place and then not finding solutions. Situations like these appear in every game, and the difference between a good and a trash one is made by the involvement of the CMs - Support - Devs.

• To raise the problem to the public, it is worth using the language that everyone understands. Otherwise, even the fact that the "violators" could not explain the origin of millions of resources at the initial stage of the game will be overlooked. Just because they don't understand you.

It's easier for everyone to speak their own language. Only it makes little sense.

Btw it's good that some of the messages will remain misunderstood. Trust me.

• Greetings everyone,

I actually just disabled all non-english post on this topic.

As Mayo and others said before it is not allowed to write in other languages than english in the international forum area.

Forum rules

The writing of posts and messages in languages other than English is not permitted

If you want to keep discusing this topic in rusian you can feel free to create a child theard on rusian forum. But if you really have something to say about this and you want to say it in this theard please leave atleast a translation for the message by yourself. You also can let the original text in russian since the translations usually are really bads... but the message in english is mandatory according to forum rules,

Regards,

pobpx20.png
    Nunca retirarse ante la batalla. Sin compasion con los caidos
    Ni clemencia con nuestros enemigos

• The guys found the "God Mode" button" :) They seem to think that they are more worthy of winning than others

We have deviated from the main topic and are still waiting for the administration's response. I have no complaints about the players of the Empire, most likely everything is within the rules, and if there were multi-accounts, they are very well disguised. You have a great team, you are not sure that you can fight for victory in traditional ways? This victory will not count for you, everyone will forget about this round, but not about your actions.

Personally, I would have much more respect for you as an opponent if you were not afraid to play with us on an equal footing. And so, you remind me of drivers who like to go around everyone on the side of the road, they are about the same justify themselves