Game Mechanics bug/abuse COM1

• Meanwhile these guys already menhirred to the far cells and do the same shit again. Sure nobody takes care about it again. Situation is ridiculous.

Welcome to travian kingdoms, where no one gives a damn. Some of these issues appear in each server and they are never solved, those players continuing to play the game. In the last com2 round we got rid of some exploiters only because they decided to delete and start on a new server, after few days ban and some penalties. Hence, for this round, unless these guys are going to delete, I don't really expect anything to change.

• Welcome to travian kingdoms, where no one gives a damn. Some of these issues appear in each server and they are never solved, those players continuing to play the game. In the last com2 round we got rid of some exploiters only because they decided to delete and start on a new server, after few days ban and some penalties. Hence, for this round, unless these guys are going to delete, I don't really expect anything to change.

The purpose of this thread is to try & find a solution to stop some of the abuse happening

Suggested changes to Menhir function

Maybe you can bring us your ideas too, on what you feel needs changing around menhir (on topic) and then Unknown will have something to suggest to the Devs & maybe some changes will happen to stop some of the abuse on future servers moving forwards :)

Lets all try to be more positive & proactive, rather than negative & reactive

• The purpose of this thread is to try & find a solution to stop some of the abuse happening

Suggested changes to Menhir function

Maybe you can bring us your ideas too, on what you feel needs changing around menhir (on topic) and then Unknown will have something to suggest to the Devs & maybe some changes will happen to stop some of the abuse on future servers moving forwards :)

Lets all try to be more positive & proactive, rather than negative & reactive

Sure thing, I should be more positive seeing it's the 3rd round out of 4 in which I see the same kind of issues appear. My negativeness is the problem here, not that fact that these issues have not been fixed permanently, not the fact that the players who exploit bugs usually get away with a pat on the back. My bad mate. :)

• You are right kidofwar#EN(1) things are not perfect.

But, we do try to improve things, may be slower than we all would like, but still we take issues one at a time and try to fix them permanently and finding the best solutions for everyone.

With issues that are delicate, we have a lot of study to do, we don't want to "fix" one thing breaking 5 more.

The game balance is difficult and delicate to do, we have to think how each change would affect everyone playing, not only the ones exploiting something, but the clean players too.

The thing is that sometimes it may just be a case of finding the small step that allows us to develop the rest of the solution.

That small step can come from anyone, someone inside the team, or may be a fresh idea from a player that, because we are "on the inside" we did not see until that moment.

I understand, and sometimes even share, your frustrations, but I don't loose hope... it is easy for me to do, I do see on the inside the commitment of others towards improving Kingdoms and towards giving players what you want and what is best for everyone... so for me, seeing those hard working individuals searching for solutions gives me hope, I know that sooner or later we will find the right balance, is just a matter of time, and, who knows, some help from you, the players.

So please, don't loose hope, keep giving us your ideas and your input, to us is more valuable than you can imagine.

• Just start ban accs permanently.

Still nothing do with cheaters

• Just start ban accs permanently.

Still nothing do with cheaters

Please, write to Help, it is the best way, I am sure the new CSR is keen to get to grips with the domain and ensure there is clean playing in all the game worlds.

Don't give up, keep reporting the players you see, sometimes what today cannot be seen, later, with more data, is clearer and can be dealt with.

• three of them were with the "coach potato" player for four days . and he took their resources for himself .this is the main problem in addition to the fact that he will then go on vacation and make an increase in the speed of his troops !

• Mmm not sure if you are implying that participating in the forum has consequences in game, I assure you it doesn't.

But what we need is for particular accounts not to be mentioned here, we need to ensure the reports go through the right channel:

So, inside your account, top right corner you have this:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

There you can go to the Help Center

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And once there you simply contact support:

Then it is just a questions of giving game world details and avatar names as well as the reason you think the player needs to be investigated.

And our very capable CSR will take care of it. :)

• What kind of condesending bs is that? Ive reported and reported and nothing gets done. Its only a matter of time before 5 guys destroys my whole kingdom. Its so obvous what they are doing yet nothing gets done. Also why is vacation mode even in the game. Your allowed two sitters and two duals. No real excuse to need it.

• It is not condescending, I just was trying to be helpful showing how you can get the CSR to investigate the case. Sorry if it offended you.

It is simply that I don't have the possibility to have a look as I am not the CSR of the community.

If you report it I am sure our very own CSR will investigate and act if and when there is proof of the case in her tools.

In the mean time giving names of accounts to be investigated here, in the forum, doesn't help as I cannot go a look them up and it is sending accusations against other players, what could create a bad environment in the forum, thing that we are trying to avoid.

• Unknown one would expect that you as a CM and the CSR team work and communicate, and could connect on important situations regarding the game and community. Maybe you're not condescending, maybe the setup is wrong and you can't even communicate yourself or ask them for help, but all the redirecting is frustrating and creates an image of "not giving a f...". It is very bureaucratic. We raise issues here, we are sent to the CSR.. and then nothing happens, or something happens but with little or no impact, so we end up feeling taken as fools.

You asked for help in solving some of the issues, so here is some advice: work on communication and transparency, I think most players will appreciate that, to see communication and integration between CM and CSR, and on top of that some transparency (without mentioning the names of the players) regarding the measures taken in some of the situations. I will add what has been already asked for, which is harsher punishments for exploiting. We are here to play a game, some of us even pay for it, and it is frustrating to need to go and report the same issue/person over and over again, just because the punishment was too light and they are back at it. It takes the pleasure of the game away... and I'm not sure how many of us are willing to turn police man here on the long term.