Embassy COM3x3 - December 2020

• Dear players,

it is again time to sharpen your swords, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM3x3 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us here.

Should you have any questions about the game, please address them in our General section

• World start: Tuesday, December 15th at 2:00 pm UTC+1
    • Game version: standard
    • Speed: 3x
    • Beginner's protection: 4 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 7 days, countdown in advance is 24 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 10 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 14 and day 27
    • World Wonder activation: On day 44
    • Approx. game round duration: ~2 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

Your Travian Kingdoms team.

• The questions section gives "page not found", and usually it is 24 hours countdown before a vacation starts on x3 servers, 1x servers has 48 hour countdown. Is this a new feature, or a typo? Everything else seems fine

Thank you very much!

I really appreciate it, you are right, the question section was merged to the General section I have changed it.

And you are right about the 24 hours, it is a typo, thank you very much for the corrections!

• Competitors teaming up with 7+ kingdoms.

The server was dead the moment Ottoman mass deleted.

The end was predictable and yet alot didnt see it coming, surprisingly.

The teaming was not there soon after Ottoman deleted.

And I think it's necessary to team up with others, although we haven't really have any co-op with the other kingdom against Ottoman.

We should be able to deal with Ottoman alone actually.

But the end game will be much more tight.

Btw I have heard someone from Reborn saying we are cheating or like colluding with the admin.

I have to say again.

We didn't collude with admin or cheat for those hammer.

It is not really hard to have 7k/8k cata hammer in this stage.

I mean you don't need to cheat to achieve that.

Our team is an experienced team which a lot have the experience and know what to do from the start of the server, which helps them able to build a strong enough hammer to take down 4 WW.

• Hi,

From our perspective, things were as follows:

1. Everyone already knew what the end of this server would look like (we just tried to keep our players motivated until the end) :thumbsup:

2. No top alliance (excluding LITA) had a target for the end of the server (conf / pna / attacks etc) they just attacked chaotically left and right.:rolleyes:

3. LITA took advantage of the fact that absolutely no one attacked them (off op) in mid game (in early only ottoman go with that suicide moves). Having this peace with everyone it was very easy for them to grow their armies :thumbup:

4. Reborn only had one PNA, so all the center alliances came to us and attacked us together:whistling: (and yet everyone says why we only had 5.5 mil def on the main WW and 1 mil on the second ? lol)

5. We are proud of the group we managed to make, we are not a meta, this alliance was made by 90% of random players recruited according to their qualities. <3

6. From everyone's point of view OTTOMAN and LITA = same sh.t <X<X<X Multi-Acc / Farm bots / etc, we already knew that but we enjoyed our game, and that was the most important. As someone said earlier, this server it was a "battle of multies" Very true !:D:D:D:D:D:D

7. Congratulations to the players who kept a clean game and finally enjoyed it :!:

• Nope, I said that the battle of multi is the previous COM1X3 server, not this one.

And our very few multi account are all banned when the game started.

We took no advantages of multi in this round.

If you play with us next rond, you'll know every single player is a real player.

And btw I don't think there is anyone using farm bot in our kingdom.

And you can't blame us not attacked by anyone after Ottoman deleted.

We have two successful ops against Reborn before WW appeared, taking a total of close to 200k treasuries.

But no counter attack is made by Reborn.

We're really disappointed that the Reborn player has not even tried to attack us.

Instead they just waited until lv90 WW and have an attack on treasuries, which is of course gain very few VP.

• We don't need multi to make hammer, maybe it is hard for you to image.
    we are heavily attacked by ottomans in the early game, it is a joke to say that we took advantage to grow easy.
    If you are careful enough, you will see that ottomans destroyed our treasury for many times so that we can't even open another treasury slot.
    After ottomans, you are the second large alliance, maybe the first place in terms of treasury count, and still complaining we took advantage that no one attacks LITA?
    If Reborn is not attacking LITA, how can you still say that we are taking advantage of it. It should be your responsibility to united other kingdom to make operation on us. But you don't.
    We didn't have peace with everyone ok? we fight with rebornis, vindicta and ottosman, and then operation on reborn, all the stuffs.
    Don't be so biased.

• To say such a thing is like trying to convince someone that this is not a pay4win game.

This server was a battle of multies. Everyone knows this, even those who have not played on this server. (lol) LITA and OTTOMAN competed in such tactics, which unfortunately will not disappear until the admins do not seriously change the penalties.

But no counter attack is made by Reborn.

We're really disappointed that the Reborn player has not even tried to attack us.

Instead they just waited until lv90 WW and have an attack on treasuries, which is of course gain very few VP.

Of course, dude.

we've been busy since the early game with

1.HARES

2.Crusader

3.RUScorp

4.PGMz

5.BORU

Of course, we couldn't focus on you in the end, it's not logical?

Like I said, we really enjoyed the game :!:

• Well Travian is always a pay to win game.

If you spend a lot of gold, you gained advantages.

But i believed that's allowed.

Maybe both of us had a hard time in early game.

But when Ottoman deleted, you actually gained 200k treasuries from Ottoman alone.

And you also chiefed two large treasury village from Ottoman(around 90k treasury capacity in total?)

I believed you're simply having a really huge advantages compared to us in mid game.

But it ends up we destroyed those two treasury village as you can't even properly defend treasury village or hide your treasuries.

Most importantly, after you've lost 200k treasuries to us, you take NO action against us.

And that leads to you losing the game without any chance.

• Well Travian is always a pay to win game.

If you spend a lot of gold, you gained advantages.

But i believed that's allowed.

Bro, I was just ironic about your comment :D

But when Ottoman deleted, you actually gained 200k treasuries from Ottoman alone.

Most importantly, after you've lost 200k treasuries to us, you take NO action against us.

And that leads to you losing the game without any chance.

I repeat, no one expected OTTOMAN to delete. We had to reset all the plans, and somehow try to stay on top because we were already busy with other fronts

We never expected the 1st place , we were aware of the number of experienced players we have (this is the disadvantage of a kingdom created by random players), and we knew we had no chance in the 1st place, although we tried everything we could

• I cannot tell if they cheated or not, but I can definitely tell, it doesn't matter. I've seen literally no kingdom on the server who can defend their ww or perform any meaningful attacks. There was a huge gap between LITA and everyone else, and it was not caused by LITA cheating, it was caused by the lack of professional execution from other players and kingdoms. Looking at those end-game attacks I'm pretty sure in that. I'm sad Ottoman deleted, they really had a potential for competition.

I also agree mid-game peace helped them to scale, but it's the decision of other leaders. On this server everyone preferred local fights and splashing mid-size armies every week, no one else other than LITA really cared about end-game.

• Like Erkate said above,

you can't win with bot's multi kingdoms, which admin doesn't want to see in LITA, but want to see in OTTOMANS.

It is like in Europe Union, it is for all members countries, but special privileges are for Germany, France and Italy.

Everyone knows and can do nothing X( <X