Embassy COM3x3 - December 2020

• Like Erkate said above,

you can't win with bot's multi kingdoms, which admin doesn't want to see in LITA, but want to see in OTTOMANS.

It is like in Europe Union, it is for all members countries, but special privileges are for Germany, France and Italy.

Everyone knows and can do nothing X( <X

Don't complain everything and crying like a baby ok?
    Many thing you need to improve.

• Bro, I was just ironic about your comment :D

I repeat, no one expected OTTOMAN to delete. We had to reset all the plans, and somehow try to stay on top because we were already busy with other fronts

We never expected the 1st place , we were aware of the number of experienced players we have (this is the disadvantage of a kingdom created by random players), and we knew we had no chance in the 1st place, although we tried everything we could

hey man, don't act like you try your best.
    If you tried your best. We won't see attack on our ww (not siege), and double target on ww. And attack on random treasury instead of ww just before two day before ww reach lv100.
    You definitely disappoint some good players in your kingdom.

you can't win with bot's multi kingdoms, which admin doesn't want to see in LITA, but want to see in OTTOMANS.

It is like in Europe Union, it is for all members countries, but special privileges are for Germany, France and Italy.

If you ever involved in last com 1x3, you will not surprise to the size to those off troops or even say LITA cheating.

Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Have a look on these reports recorded by one of the king of the largest kingdom in that game. Open your mind.

• I cannot tell if they cheated or not, but I can definitely tell, it doesn't matter. I've seen literally no kingdom on the server who can defend their ww or perform any meaningful attacks. There was a huge gap between LITA and everyone else, and it was not caused by LITA cheating, it was caused by the lack of professional execution from other players and kingdoms. Looking at those end-game attacks I'm pretty sure in that. I'm sad Ottoman deleted, they really had a potential for competition.

I also agree mid-game peace helped them to scale, but it's the decision of other leaders. On this server everyone preferred local fights and splashing mid-size armies every week, no one else other than LITA really cared about end-game.

yes, other than you, there is only 1 reborn player have more than 8k cata , no one other than us build cata early game to prepere the end game action...... If i was reborn i will fake attack one of our ww to divide some of our def, which they will have a good chance to really hit some ww level, but they didnt even fake the other ww ..... Dont know what happen to their planner, not that hard to fake attack .......

• Better stop these insults :D:D:D:D

You will only be able to further strengthen the idea that LITA + OTTOMAN = same sh.t

You are more than welcome to play with us next round and I am pretty sure you are experienced enough to tell whether LITA are cheating.

• Respect for the kingdoms this round that didnt have 7 allied kingdoms.

The round went completely as predictable from the start:

- Lita ( having 7 allies/naps ) and Ottoman ( a lot of "friends" lol ) would focus on eachother

- The 'smaller' kingdoms would all focus on eachother.

- At the moment either Lita or Ottoman collapsed, one would be superior on the round.

- A shitty endgame with a kingdoms being able to focus fully on ww, while other kingdoms have been fighting all round.

Conclusion: the round was dead (winner ) since Ottoman mass deleted.

I smell the accusation of racism again :x