Changelog 0.98 – New achievements

• Dear players,

On Tuesday, November 24, at 2 PM CET, (UTC+1), we will roll out the newest game version 0.98 to all live worlds. The new game round on that day will already start with the new version.

The downtime will last less than 30 minutes. Please plan your troops’ crop consumption accordingly.

Achievements

The 3 new achievements we have introduced on the Halloween Hunt worlds will now be available on all game rounds.

• Anvil
    • Hammer
    • I shall pass!

More details about these new achievements can be found here: https://blog.kingdoms.com/2020/09/28/3-new-achievements/

Improvements and bug fixes for v0.97

All game worlds that have started in September or later (game version 0.97) will also get the following improvements and bug fixes.

All game rounds that started in July, August, and on Sept 1st will only get access to the new achievements (game version 0.96): COM4, COM5, CZ1, DE2, Arabia2, TR1, RU2, FR1.

• Vacation mode: To answer your questions related to the vacation mode, we have written a knowledge base article about it. We will link to this article in the in-game help to make it more accessible. The goal is to replace all Wiki links slowly but surely with links to the knowledge base.
    • Re-balancing x5: We have doubled the storage for granaries, warehouses, and crannies for future x5 speed worlds and are testing it currently on our test round.
    • Weekly prestige: Vice kings and dukes had the "sell 10 stolen goods" task in their weekly prestige tab. This task can also be fulfilled by collecting treasures as tributes. Now we'll inform you about this directly in the weekly task overview.
    • ·Robber camps: In a non-united kingdom, a duke becomes king automatically when the king becomes inactive. Sometimes, when this happened, the kingdom became overrun by robbers and had too many robber camps. We have stopped informing the robbers, and they'll appear with the usual frequency again.
    • Sitter: We have restricted the access for sitters so that they cannot see or generate login keys for external sites.
    • Lobby: We have limited the active session count to 10. This means when you log into the 11th device for the same game round, you will be logged out of your first active device. Sessions also includes browser windows on different browsers or in incognito mode. If you have the same game round open on different tabs in the same browser without using the incognito mode, all of them still count as 1 session.

Sharpen your swords and enjoy the game,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• 1Ih1l2PC.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%2019-11-2020%2014:23:15.png

Was it worth it then to suffer on the x5 server?:(

...и разбавится кровь твоя водой, чтобы не чувствовать ни боли, ни усталости... и разорвут плоть твою корни деревьев и трав, чтоб быть единым с землёй... и выпотрошит душу твою жгучий ветер...

• Hi, 3 new achievements will be available also on servers started before 24 november or only servers that will start after 24 november? Thank You

Correction: The achievements originally were only achievable in HaHu game worlds, but with the new update you will be able to get them in other game worlds too.

So, no, what Magus says was true then, but now it will change, you can get those achievements in other game worlds too once the update is done.

PLEASE NOTE I CORRECTED MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT AS IT WAS INCORRECT.:!:

• Smilzo I am really sorry that you feel that way, please note that the main improvements are bug fixes from the previous update, but we wanted to highlight the fact that the new achievements are present for everyone.

And I don't know how other games manage their things, but in our case we prefer to have this type of transparency, to inform you of everything we do that affects you, the players.

I hope you understand that we think is better this type of transparency and not hiding things from you.

• oh what a bullshit
    mmm let me think what is more useful? to show or to achieve?
    then let we introduce the most useless....

I am sorry, I had made a mistake on my previous answer, you will be able to achieve them in all game worlds from the moment the installation is done.

My apology for the mistake.

• I am sorry, I had made a mistake on my previous answer, you will be able to achieve them in all game worlds from the moment the installation is done.

Don't you find that this somewhat devalues the efforts of those who received achievements in the special game world?

By the way, the same will happen with the achievement "Pathological hoarder", if it can be completed on worlds with double the storage capacity.

For many players, achieving achievements is a measure of the effort expended on a goal. Is it fair that to get the same achievement, after a short period of time, you need to spend a different amount of effort?

...и разбавится кровь твоя водой, чтобы не чувствовать ни боли, ни усталости... и разорвут плоть твою корни деревьев и трав, чтоб быть единым с землёй... и выпотрошит душу твою жгучий ветер...

• I am sorry, I had made a mistake on my previous answer, you will be able to achieve them in all game worlds from the moment the installation is done.

so can you tell me if I can achieve them in server that has already started before 24/11 but after halloween servers?
    for example fr3x

Don't you find that this somewhat devalues the efforts of those who received achievements in the special game world?

By the way, the same will happen with the achievement "Pathological hoarder", if it can be completed on worlds with double the storage capacity.

For many players, achieving achievements is a measure of the effort expended on a goal. Is it fair that to get the same achievement, after a short period of time, you need to spend a different amount of effort?

I think it's different...pathological hoarder has been difficult and now with test server is the first time that it will be a little easier.
    Those three new weren't special but level achievement so i think it is correct to let people try to improve their skills. If you can't improve yourself you lose motivation in game.

or we can achieve them only on servers that start after 24/11?

• Those three new weren't special but level achievement so i think it is correct to let people try to improve their skills. If you can't improve yourself you lose motivation in game.

But you can leave the opportunity to improve achievements after a year in the next special game world. This would give players another reason to play in this game world.

• If i send reinforcements to my own villages, it doesnt show the numbers how much i sent, only ? like if someone is attacking with more units then you can see with your rally point