On Tuesday, November 24, at 2 PM CET, (UTC+1), we will roll out the newest game version 0.98 to all live worlds. The new game round on that day will already start with the new version.
The downtime will last less than 30 minutes. Please plan your troops’ crop consumption accordingly.
The 3 new achievements we have introduced on the Halloween Hunt worlds will now be available on all game rounds.
- I shall pass!
More details about these new achievements can be found here: https://blog.kingdoms.com/2020/09/28/3-new-achievements/
Improvements and bug fixes for v0.97
All game worlds that have started in September or later (game version 0.97) will also get the following improvements and bug fixes.
All game rounds that started in July, August, and on Sept 1st will only get access to the new achievements (game version 0.96): COM4, COM5, CZ1, DE2, Arabia2, TR1, RU2, FR1.
- Vacation mode: To answer your questions related to the vacation mode, we have written a knowledge base article about it. We will link to this article in the in-game help to make it more accessible. The goal is to replace all Wiki links slowly but surely with links to the knowledge base.
- Re-balancing x5: We have doubled the storage for granaries, warehouses, and crannies for future x5 speed worlds and are testing it currently on our test round.
- Weekly prestige: Vice kings and dukes had the "sell 10 stolen goods" task in their weekly prestige tab. This task can also be fulfilled by collecting treasures as tributes. Now we'll inform you about this directly in the weekly task overview.
- ·Robber camps: In a non-united kingdom, a duke becomes king automatically when the king becomes inactive. Sometimes, when this happened, the kingdom became overrun by robbers and had too many robber camps. We have stopped informing the robbers, and they'll appear with the usual frequency again.
- Sitter: We have restricted the access for sitters so that they cannot see or generate login keys for external sites.
- Lobby: We have limited the active session count to 10. This means when you log into the 11th device for the same game round, you will be logged out of your first active device. Sessions also includes browser windows on different browsers or in incognito mode. If you have the same game round open on different tabs in the same browser without using the incognito mode, all of them still count as 1 session.
Sharpen your swords and enjoy the game,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team