Commentaries and Gossip Test server Nov 2020

• Just one question. Unknown, you said the registration window will be open for 2-3 days from the start of the server. When I tried to make an account on the TEST server this morning (not even 24 hours from the server start) I couldn't find the server. And I don't know where the problem is. Did you close the registration window?

• Just one question. Unknown, you said the registration window will be open for 2-3 days from the start of the server. When I tried to make an account on the TEST server this morning (not even 24 hours from the server start) I couldn't find the server. And I don't know where the problem is. Did you close the registration window?

Now yes, it is closed, it was closed some time yesterday I believe.

The thing is that when the test game world starts it is very difficult to know when it will be closed, as it depends on the number of players the techs need to test things before bringing them to the live game worlds.

Once they see enough players they close it, that is why on the announcement is difficult to say when it will be done, so I leave it open to possibilities.

I will try to make it more understandable next time. Sorry if there was some misunderstanding.

• Thanks for your answer, I understand now.

• Rumor has it a player that farmed over 1.8m res from his multies only got a 10% pop penalty + empty warehouses.

From now on you can make 50 multiaccounts freely and farm 10m res on day 2 and you can keep your troops! Score!

• The thing is that we don't really know what is behind the case.

Only the player and the CSR that investigate the case know the ins and outs of it, so we cannot really say why this or that happens.

So it is better not to speculate.

I do know we have a very good CSR that is experienced and knows what she is doing, so not having any idea of the case itself and not having seeing it, I really don't have any reason to doubt the actions of our CSR.

At the contrary, just by the past experiences and the times she showed me different things, I know that if she did an action, she has very good reasoning behind it. So I just trust her judgement and keep forwarding the cases I want her to investigate.

In any case I am not saying that we are perfect, no way, but I am saying that I am 100% sure she does her best to prosecute wrong doing.

• I have some doubt on some player, if he is legit or using some kind of software/script. He is in no kingdom and whenever I attack my village for resource transfer, he launch 2 attacks on me. (Time doesn't matter)

He is not even under my kingdom's influence to know any coming attack.

Can You Please look into this Admins.

• hi ho to all.

it is true that the players we were demolished by jumper players will get 2x free gold (700-1000) depending on the damage caused

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.