Skip Tutorial

• Does TG enjoy making us go through the useless tutorial every time? :cursing:

Its not good at explaining the game for newbs and its annoying for experienced players!

We demand a solution!!:cursing::cursing:

the tutorial does not bother, you finish it in 15 seconds, do not create so many multiple accounts, and it will not bother you

• That training phase is a precaution against bots thrown into the game.If there was no such stage,3-4k bot would be thrown into the game worlds like in Legends.

I don't think thats a legimate way to fight bots

Although it sounds next level 8)

I will do a captcha check to skip the tutorial

I am a human being :thumbup:(I promise)

• I don't think thats a legimate way to fight bots

Although it sounds next level 8)

I will do a captcha check to skip the tutorial

I am a human being :thumbup:(I promise)

If you want prestige, you do accounts on many servers, where prestige is gained the most is in the normal server, as it lasts longer, the bonus for ending the server is huge

It is my recommendation if what you are looking for is prestige

• Last week my internet was unstable like crazy.

When I registered Tuesday the tutorial extremely frustrating cause crucial images, such as the map puzzle, wouldn't load.

I think a skip tutorial function would help.

A returning user with a certain level of prestige starts on a server.

Gets choice, short setup or full tutorial.

Short setup goes as follows:

1. Chooses tribe (unchanged).

2. Gives username (unchanged).

3. Skip the attacking, building, training, and defense tutorial.

4. Select role (unchanged).

5. Skip map deciphering.

6. Select spawn direction (unchanged).

7. Skip robbers and stolen goods / defending govs and tributes.

8. Get that screen that shows roughly the server timeline.

Step 7 would be tricky cause then for example you can't choose to use hero while defending NPC, or also use def troops when clearing the robber.

Maybe the tutorial needs changing on this part to adopt the best way of doing it or just force one approach.

• When you start your 20th server or more, the tutorial is just a boring hassle that does not learn anything. It obviously does not prevent bots to register :)

Would it be possible to skip it, and replace it with a form with three questions : tribe, role and position ?