server issues on com3?

• Hey Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. Every time i try to reply to in game messages it says no. But I'm sure your aware of it.

Yes, definitely aware.

The problems have already begun. Players cannot ask for def because in game chat is not working. The performance has already cost many so much. A huge advantage to a tiny few.

Shameful by this company. Truly shameful.

• Many players already spent money on com3. And time, and emotions, and anger. And now they can't fix it because it's weekend? Was this a com3NOweekend server? Is this false advertising?

I find this 'wait until Monday' unacceptable. This is more than poor service to customers, it's almost insulting. This shows how much they care, how much they invest in this game. Very rude.

Well, it's not all bad news - it might be the push I needed to get this game out of my system.

• I am really sorry, and I understand your frustration.

And I know it is hard to keep things in perspective, I cannot say anything that will make things better right now...

But I want to ask you to please be fair with Kingdoms, yes, we have issues in Com3, no one is trying to deny it... it is really bad luck... but it is just 1 game world out of... how many?

So yes, things are bad and have to be fixed, I don't try to justify anything... but I would plead with you not to take it out of proportion regarding the reality of the situation.

It is really bad that it has fallen in this game world, I can assure you we will fix it as soon as we can, and once that is done, a different fight will start, the one you are now talking about.

But let's go one step at a time, lets push for the situation to be solved, and once that is the case and the game world works properly, we will worry about the rest.

• But I want to ask you to please be fair with Kingdoms, yes, we have issues in Com3, no one is trying to deny it... it is really bad luck... but it is just 1 game world out of... how many?

Only 1 ? There is no game world left where the same problem was not experienced in the last 2 years.No steps have been taken for 2 years for crashed servers.TravianGames has no right to ask players for patience :rolleyes:

I understand your good intentions, we players are not enemies to this game, we are even the biggest friends of this game, but there is no logical explanation that a huge company cannot solve a problem that has been going on for 2 years.

• Only 1 ? There is no game world left where the same problem was not experienced in the last 2 years.No steps have been taken for 2 years for crashed servers.TravianGames has no right to ask players for patience :rolleyes:

I understand your good intentions, we players are not enemies to this game, we are even the biggest friends of this game, but there is no logical explanation that a huge company cannot solve a problem that has been going on for 2 years.

The time for patience is over.. the time for Clubs pitchforks has begun :evil:

Let us unite TG community and start to make demands and ultimatums.

We will not allow our F5 button to be abused longer, it is sickening <X

• Not at all, I will never imply it is the player's fault. Please don't give meaning that doesn't have it to my words.

I am asking you for a favour, it is our fault, of course, we have to fix it. But it is a bit difficult to find as some of us are able to enter the game world without difficulty. So the investigating is not that straight forward.

Regarding Com1 and Com2, it is the first thing I hear regarding issues with them right now... I will look into it, but I have not received any other complaint about that.

• Regarding Com1 and Com2, it is the first thing I hear regarding issues with them right now... I will look into it, but I have not received any other complaint about that.

I guess we know now that CM and CSR don't communicate at all since I have personally made reports to CSR about those issues, as have many of my kingdom mates from those servers. Why not? CM and CSR both deal with player issues, you guys should be working closely to solve problems together or at the very least to exchange information and feedback from players.

Let me bring an example from com1: there were some issues with multi-account and menhir abuse (as usual) but instead of the usual subtle approach in past servers, this time it was a very obvious display of abuse from week 1 day 1. The players brought this to your attention in the forums, trying to ask for some information and transparency from the staff as to why this is allowed, and all you had to say was to report this to the "very capable CSR". What makes you think we haven't already done so? The abusing accounts were banned, and then unbanned, but the damage was already done and the advantage was already gained. The punishment dealt out was not sufficient in removing this advantage at all, which is why the forum post was made with the intention of bringing it to your attention and hopefully having you escalate the issue to a higher level member of the travian team. Instead what we got was this condescending bs as if we don't already know how to report someone:

I am sorry to say that right now you are not fulfilling your role as a CM, you are merely a staff member who happens to chat with players on the forums.