Clash of Animals

• The latest statistics :

About the most great kingdoms

Will it be more changes in power :/?

Quotes:

• Masinissa was Prince of the Massylians, who consolidated the fragmented Numidian tribes, creating a kingdom in North Africa which expanded and thrived in the context of the Punic Wars (240 BC.-148 BC.).
    • Jugurtha he famously described Rome as "urbem venalem et mature perituram, si emptorem invenerit" (Sallust, Jug. 35.10).
    • Julius Caesar say "Veni, vidi, vici" (around 47 BC).

Player:

- As king ( Numidia )

- As Gov ( RfR )

- As Gov ( AK )

• Lmao BORU who? templars are the best in the east.

Templars now recruiting for current and future servers! If you are an experienced, english speaking player looking for a team to have fun and make friends with message me here or on discord at Crioliix#6146

• The latest statistics :

Quotes:

• Masinissa was Prince of the Massylians, who consolidated the fragmented Numidian tribes, creating a kingdom in North Africa which expanded and thrived in the context of the Punic Wars (240 BC.-148 BC.).
    • Jugurtha he famously described Rome as "urbem venalem et mature perituram, si emptorem invenerit" (Sallust, Jug. 35.10).

Player:

- As king ( Numidia )

- As Gov ( RfR )

- As Gov ( AK )

• some definitions are wrong. Ottoman Allies and multi wings. i hope they all get caught and they don't get another unfair win.

I don't know this bro !! teuton-facepalm

Lmao BORU who? templars are the best in the east.

Sorry if you get it wrong, i said "About the most great kingdoms" teuton-strong

LITA or LTA, whatever, big farms.

OTTOMAN runs alone to victory.

This server will be fun, I hope so teuton-strong

Quotes:

Player:

- As king ( Numidia )

- As Gov ( RfR )

- As Gov ( AK )

• I would just like to note Vindicta is not with LITA Kingdom so that can be updated in your next analysis.

Btw - I like looking at this, good job man.

Great, i'll update that statisticsgaul-idea

Thank you dear friend

Quotes:

Player:

- As king ( Numidia )

- As Gov ( RfR )

- As Gov ( AK )

• BORU already about 15 players banned clearly they are up to their usual nonsense xD Ottoman is probably the same

Templars now recruiting for current and future servers! If you are an experienced, english speaking player looking for a team to have fun and make friends with message me here or on discord at Crioliix#6146

• some definitions are wrong. Ottoman Allies and multi wings. i hope they all get caught and they don't get another unfair win.

naaah, why ban players who buy golds in several account ?
    Stuff become illegal when the bank loose.

If they would want to stop this, it would have been done long while ago 8o

Or maybe they can clearly tell us that they can do nothing about, that they are totally without any solution and the game will stay unfair for players who stupidly follow the rules and play by them.

Why not create a cheaterbowl? Specially for players who wants to play this way :thumbsup:

Because it would be unfair, imagine them play with normal players, strategical ones and decent builders with the possibility of using multis ? :evil:

Well, this speech only to tell that personally if I don’t play CheaterBowlx3 it is for this reason 8)

This map show well how it is managed.

I know. I don’t feed TK myself :SBut you should maybe tell us that this way :

Sorry but it is obvious... theses players are essentials for Travian GMBH, we are a corporation and our main goal is to gain money, we don’t even try to punish them but we have a common pre-written answer for it :

We will proceed to verifications and act if it’s needed...

• ..Of course you won’t know what will happen to them...

Becuse it never happen anything to them.:saint:

We love Travian.<3

It is for me the best game, nothing to compare.

it is the reason why I am complaining, it is the reason why we are all complaining, the main goal is to improve it of course:thumbsup:

• We love Travian.<3

It is for me the best game, nothing to compare.

it is the reason why I am complaining, it is the reason why we are all complaining, the main goal is to improve it of course:thumbsup:

You expect improvement in something that can not, in any shape or form, improve due to it being abandoned a couple of years ago.

Effective (paid) development for Travian Kingdoms stopped some time ago, and it is not coming back. The game was discarded as 'non-interesting' to playerbase as profits were not sufficient to continue any current and future development. Currently, the game is only ran for as long as gold purchases cover server costs and additional minor expenses.

It's just business.