Clash of Animals

• lol, never read such a bullsh*t :D Microfarming has a lot to do how much time you have for it. Im doing that for years now, got like 100+ reports because i was always top 3 raider, mostly 1st place, never got banned because i never used a bot or anything. If 2-3 persons play 1 account, you can even keep it up 24 hours a day

well as i said almost all , lets be honest, do you think even with 2-3 people, 2 duals, 2 sitters, the account can actively send raids? i mean send one wave per minute, haha ...quite obvious right

• lol, never read such a bullsh*t :D Microfarming has a lot to do how much time you have for it. Im doing that for years now, got like 100+ reports because i was always top 3 raider, mostly 1st place, never got banned because i never used a bot or anything. If 2-3 persons play 1 account, you can even keep it up 24 hours a day

and also, the timing difference is exactly the same, whether 1 minute per wave, or 30 sec per wave depends on user, brother..just..don be funny ..its quite obvious

• This is my point Bare - just all sour grapes as they have lost so much OFF and DEF and use finger pointing tactics when their Kingdom is just as bad if not worse.

Their main 2 leaders are clearly playing dirty tactics and it starts from the top - if they are happy to advertise and show everyone they don't play fair then most of their Kingdom will be doing it as it will be the norm. Basic leadership qualities and should lead by example and kick it out.

I think there should be much bigger punishments for this sort of stuff but it seems to be getting weaker.

I will apologise for this comment - very premature and I was really drunk when I written this.

Reported and no proof of foul play on these players - I apologise.

Nimble

EDITED - Nimble.

• Mind to share a bit of proofs here?

Or if you've raised a ticket for the things you've mentioned?

if you conquered an inactive village , you will find something interesting that, when you wall the farmer's attacks for many times, they still send their waves of attacks even though theres red report on their screen, if its human control, do you think the human still keep on sending waves of attacks and let their troops die for nothing? Dont you think its very interesting? ;) it lasts like couple of hours later and it stops

• i played travian since 2005 till 2014, these kind of things ive done in the past so i know ...scripts farming is unavoidable in travian if you want to be top raider..its just swept under the carpet ..;)

bullsh*t again lol again, played 5 servers, 4 of them as off player, was on every server for at least 10 weeks 1st place robber without any bot or script. But hey, if you cant do it yourself, everything else is cheating right? :D

• bullsh*t again lol again, played 5 servers, 4 of them as off player, was on every server for at least 10 weeks 1st place robber without any bot or script. But hey, if you cant do it yourself, everything else is cheating right? :D

if you say so....:) seeing is believing , people around here have eyes to see and prove if these top raiders are human or bots, as i said in my previous post, i conquered an inactive villa and saw all these thing ..its up to you to believe or not, or maybe u can come up with a unique explanation on why they did not stop immediately after seeing red reports..maybe the human eyes cannot see red color :O

• ...scripts farming is unavoidable in travian if you want to be top raider..

Those were your words, and i told you i did it without any scripts or bot. Sure post some screenshots from the attacks, im sure you still have them. Lets see what you got. There are people on this planet, who are pretty accurate with sending farmlists, for example by putting alarm when to send next farmlist. Also there are people who dont care for red swords and they keep attacking. But yeah, as mentioned before:

But hey, if you cant do it yourself, everything else is cheating right?

• if you say so....:) seeing is believing , people around here have eyes to see and prove if these top raiders are human or bots, as i said in my previous post, i conquered an inactive villa and saw all these thing ..its up to you to believe or not, or maybe u can come up with a unique explanation on why they did not stop immediately after seeing red reports..maybe the human eyes cannot see red color :O

1) when you conquer a village it is automatically removed from every farm list, so you can see only attacks sent before conquer.

2) if you send attacks from app, you can't see red/yellow swords, so it may be possible that he continues to send even though the village has been walled up.

About bots, I don't think there are still some that send out attacks at regular intervals so is very difficult distinguish them

• if you say so....:) seeing is believing , people around here have eyes to see and prove if these top raiders are human or bots, as i said in my previous post, i conquered an inactive villa and saw all these thing ..its up to you to believe or not, or maybe u can come up with a unique explanation on why they did not stop immediately after seeing red reports..maybe the human eyes cannot see red color :O

you should learn how the farm list works before saying that someone is cheating. as birdo said,: after a conquer that village is automatically removed. so this "evidence" that you have is telling us that you are barking up the wrong tree.

btw if i've sent 10 or 30 attacks to that village, i can't do anything beside seeing my troops diying.

• -OTTO-GS and PITBULL are new multi farm kingdoms. You can raid them like OTTOMAN.

It's really hard to play in this game world. When a multi is banned, they open 2 instead. Everyone who sees this is silent and even becomes an alliance. It is a shame for everyone that such a kingdom has won this server before.But this time it will not be allowed. They'll lose, despite all the cheats they've done.

• you should learn how the farm list works before saying that someone is cheating. as birdo said,: after a conquer that village is automatically removed. so this "evidence" that you have is telling us that you are barking up the wrong tree.

btw if i've sent 10 or 30 attacks to that village, i can't do anything beside seeing my troops diying.

i do know after the village is conquered, the village will disappeared from farming lists , however, could you explain to me that despite vanished from farming lists, why do these farmers kept on sending attacks then? and its non stop for a few hours , the dude is not far from the target either ;) if its not a script farming, then what it is...?

note that fresh new attacks still on going for a few hours until the owner came in stops it ..its not the attack sent before i conquered , it still goes on sending attack after i conquered the village ..btw you dont need to be so aggressive when you reply here ;)

• i do know after the village is conquered, the village will disappeared from farming lists , however, could you explain to me that despite vanished from farming lists, why do these farmers kept on sending attacks then? and its non stop for a few hours , the dude is not far from the target either ;) if its not a script farming, then what it is...?

note that fresh new attacks still on going for a few hours until the owner came in stops it ..its not the attack sent before i conquered , it still goes on sending attack after i conquered the village ..btw you dont need to be so aggressive when you reply here ;)

If you are accusing something, please provide proofs.

The best way to do is to report to travian support.

But if you want to talk here, I won't mind you do so.

But please, SHOW some proofs please!

Otherwise it is hard for anyone else to treat your words as some of the evidence.

• i do know after the village is conquered, the village will disappeared from farming lists , however, could you explain to me that despite vanished from farming lists, why do these farmers kept on sending attacks then? and its non stop for a few hours , the dude is not far from the target either ;) if its not a script farming, then what it is...?

i'm being aggressive because you are accusing me. you didn't directly, but the fact that i'm in top3 raiders means i'm a cheater for you, right?

• -OTTO-GS and PITBULL are new multi farm kingdoms. You can raid them like OTTOMAN.

It's really hard to play in this game world. When a multi is banned, they open 2 instead. Everyone who sees this is silent and even becomes an alliance. It is a shame for everyone that such a kingdom has won this server before.But this time it will not be allowed. They'll lose, despite all the cheats they've done.

LITA is cheating !!!