Welcome to COM7 - January 2021

• Dear players,

it is again time to sharpen your swords, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM6 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us here or in the Politics thread

• World start: Tuesday, January 26th at 2:00 pm CET (UTC+1)
    • Game version: standard
    • Beginner's protection: 7 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 14 days, countdown in advance is 48 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 30 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 40 and day 80
    • World Wonder activation: On day 111
    • approx. game round duration: 5-6 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

• que tal amigo, hace tiempo que no juego un com alguien sabe que reinos jugaran?

There will be a couple and for sure alot will be recruiting at the start. Little advice: Most kingdoms recruit in english and use it as their main language.

Enjoy your play and may we meet on the battlefield. :)

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• There will be a couple and for sure alot will be recruiting at the start. Little advice: Most kingdoms recruit in english and use it as their main language.

Enjoy your play and may we meet on the battlefield. :)

HEHEHE )

BIGred here

АДЕПТ КУЛЬТА СВЯТОГО АКУЛЕНКА

• 30/01 (4 days after start)

So lets evaluate the map after 4 days at com7.

So far 3 wonders seem to be claimed and be fully enclosed by treasuries already.

-GF has layed their claim on the (22|45) wonder, surrounding it at all sides with active treasuries.

-WST has blocked of a big area surrounding the (50|0) wonder with active treasuries. Extending their territory to half way between (50|0) and the (22|-45) wonder.

-SPQR seems ambitious at the start by setting up their treasuries between the (22|-45) and the (-22|-45) wonder. Claiming both of them, but not securing their claim yet on those wonders by being close enough. Both of the wonders still supply a great deal of 15 and 9 crops for late beginners to settle.

-Kingdom Vikings, who is led by king Sun Tzu, who if I recall correctly used to be an active player of the Hungarians, seem to give it a shot at the (-50|0) wonder. So far they managed to settle and activate 2 treasuries by that wonder, but its still open for a late premade to lay their claim there and fight Vikings off.

-The (-22|45) wonder seems to be claimed by the kingdom None. Having 3 active treasuries around the wonder. They have not marked their area so far that it would discourage late premades to give it a chance fighting over that wonder.

-The center wonder (0|0) is claimed by Unity and Byzantio. They will either merge once the time is right or fight over the wonder early game.

It seems this server will be most actively played at the East/North-East area of the map. For people still in doubt to join the server, it seems to be a good round for practice since the amount of known premades is limited. Lets hope all kingdoms will give it a good fight and don’t let it become a death server where simming is more shown then off/deff action.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.