Happy Holidays

• Hi all,

In these harsh times with all the stuff that is going on in the world at the moment I felt the need to reach out to all of you.

The holidays these years, whether you celebrate them or not will be different for most of us compared to previous years. And although it’s a time of joy and laughter, its also a time of remembering the once we lost and have to miss this year.

My advice:

• Have a drink
    • Get yourself a good meal
    • In case the meal isn't that good afterall get more drinks, if the meal is good do the same, get more drinks.
    • Put on a epic x-mass movie. (Team (BAT)M.O.S. advices: Gremlins ,1984 by Joe Dante)
    • Don't forget about the drinks, keep them coming.
    • Drunk enough? Shed some tears for the once we miss this year.
    • Continue drinking.

I would like to wish you all happy holidays. Stay safe and healthy and most of all, make the best of it as far as possible given your own personal situation.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• Mycro#EN nice words!

The holidays these years, whether you celebrate them or not will bedifferent for most of us compared to previous years. And although it’s a time of joy and laughter, itsalso a time of remembering the once we lost and have to miss this year.

Nothing to add :thumbup:

I wish all, who celebrate it, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Skadi

Teamlead und Community Manager Travian Kingdoms DE