COM3 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• “All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.”

Niccolo Machiavelli

I can do this too!

"I will buy your closest players, with money, real money"

― Old Morphy

• So according to Pinnie Smalls if Morphy wins then all the vile tactics he used including buying accounts are justified. I was there when he used these tactics and LOST com6. Tell me Pinnie how Morphy was justified there after LOSING.

The world is a funny place, don't forget to laugh,

Out playing with your momma!

• Hey butthair,

I can see it is going well here. Creating the lie and people believing it :D
    Well before " I show the screenshot " so we be clear in front of everyone and they know you are the one who is talking shit, let me clarify why it is unethical to defend Russians.
    1) Let us talk in numbers, The UNIT are 143 players (under the same name) but not everyone are considered from the kingdom. Russians are 179 players (under russians kingdom) I believe they are more. Vangaurd are 151 players (under the same kingdom name) also I believe they are more. Wilki are 84 players (under pollish kingdom).
    Sometimes a huge kingdom can help a small kingdom against a huge enemy kingdom to decrease their force, example, The UNIT helping Wilki (however not that much). But VANGAURD DEFENDING THE UNIT ATTACKS ON RUSSIANS! REALLY?? We chose our enemy from the minute ZERO in this server, an enemy of our size. Large kingdoms fighting each other, but when Vangaurd defends Russians, yes it is to me at least not fair.

The fact that russians ask for defense from you, is a win to us and a shame to them. AND THE FACT THAT YOU DEFENDED THEM IS A HUGE SHAME TO YOU. Imagine the story is vice versa and you are attacking russians and we defended them? Would it be nice. I am sure it will not!

If you can not fight russians and you decided to chicken and nap with them and go against an easy kingdom till day 75, that is your decision, but do not come into fights between huge kingdoms because to me it is not fair.

2) Regarding what I said last night. It was 3 am in the morning and I had to wake up at 6 am for my real life job. I got information that Vangaurd is defending Russians and I lost my temper. I talked to Butthair on discord and I insulted his actions (GAME WISE, I do not know him real life, we talked sometimes but we are not close and ofcourse I DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO INSULT HIM).

What i said is: https://ctrlv.link/8ay7

Then Butthair knows that I am not a dirty player and he clarifies it here then I made it clear for him, if he plays dirty I will do and that what he did (defending a huge kingdom) is not fair: https://ctrlv.link/M4Ps

And here a King from Vangaurd clarifies that he is not with what their leadership decided which is defending russians.: https://ctrlv.link/yITv

BTW Zandloper offered himself to be bought and Of course I told him, I was raging last night and I did not mean anything: https://ctrlv.link/uWui

3) Third thing, Butthair stop saying you are not playing for the victory. Leadership that plays for not victory will not accept a deal with "THE RUSSIANS" to give them 100K DEFENSES FOR 4000 TREASURES. "SCREENSHOT" https://ctrlv.link/5Zm4

If you care about treasures, then you care about victory ;) and you are a product that I can trade for. I would understand that if YOU WERE HELPING A SMALL KINGDOM, but helping the "Russians" ?!
    a) Unfair
    b) Selling your services in game
    c) PLAYING FOR WIN https://ctrlv.link/raM0 :D

JNNCK and Noobsaibot10 all the respect to you guys, but my talk is with Evilbutthair.

LongRider all the love old man <3

Pinnie_Smalls_NL let them say and talk what ever they want, in my culture "Housewives they talk about people and spread rumors" You do not have to defend. But I replied now, so that Butthair stop spreading rumors that "I already bought anyone" because even if I want to, I will not have enough time from last night till now. And I clarified that what I said was lack of sleep and rage and here all screenshots that prove this.

Regards,

Morphy

• Hey butthair,

....... read text above

I'm missing half the convo and most important the key part that led to all this fuzz. So basically you explained nothing yet.

Ps. I recommand reading this convo by putting: "My" before someone says Butthair. Makes this so much more entertaining

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• I planned to let this play out, but now I truly feel bad. Let me break down the math, but before I do, it should be stated that Wilki is 84 players (74 in the main kingdom and another 10 in their remaining wing). 84 players is NOT small, and is the size of many winning kingdoms at the END of a server! Their leaders, and Katana, have told me they work very closely. This was made obvious to us some weeks ago when the unit sent defense to their king's treasury. This was the first betrayal by the unit. So, to your total of 140, add the 84 players of Wilki who you help, and will no doubt help you if given the chance! That puts you at 224 players, minimum in your coalition, and in control of 2 WW, and possibly 3. I see why you avoid mentioning your relationship with them - a pure, and poor, attempt at diverting attention away from your goals - get everyone else to do your dirty work!

Let's talk about fair play and ethics! At the start, when the size of the russian meta was known, Katana approached me asking if we would join in the attack on the Russians. LOOK AT THIS! Morphy calls me a coward for sending defense, but please, look at this message from Katana just 1 week ago!The Unit are the real cowards. Morphy critizes ME for sending them defense ONE time, and then wants EVERY kingdom to attack the Russians! Tell me, who is the coward now? Please, keep posting on the forum - every time you do, my case gets stronger, and yours weaker. This brings me endless entertainment :D

To make matters worse for you, you want Wilki's 84 players to join your 140+ players against the Russians AND Vanguard, who are well over 100 players: https://prnt.sc/wnpumc

Please, do not lecture me on who the coward is. All of the server will look at your screenshots and mine and will decide for themselves. You want the entire server to beat the Russians because you're afraid, yes? If not, why does your vice king ask EVERYONE on the server to attack?

Here are the units numbers (unity is with them, as this was started by Katana, now the vice king of the unit:

The UNIT: 102 players
    Unity 2: 3
    Unity 3: 12

ApolloX: 10 (Deacon was a key player of yours in com6, and you dual with him in another server, so it's possible all 10 are with you here)
    Un1ty: 13 players

Unity 5: 3

Your math is correct - around 140+ players, perhaps more in hidden kingdoms. You guys are huge.

So are we, of course. I am not hiding that. 96 in the main kingdom, 22 in the main wing, and then 33 in vguards. We are roughly even matched, I think.

The Russians are surely huge. I've put a lot of time into figuring out their numbers, and I also believe you're right about their size! 111 players in the main kingdom, and many small Russian kingdoms.

Zandloper... I should let it go on, but if you can't see what's going on I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry.

Finally, we come to what you told me. I told you on discord I wouldn't post to the forums because it would ruin your reputation, but I suppose you have done that for yourself. Here, so everyone can see, is what you told me: https://prnt.sc/wnpx9x

The truth is, you reinforced an 84 player kingdom a few weeks ago against our attacks. You did the same against our attacks that landed at 3 AM. We did this once against the Russians, and you complain that I am unethical?

I hope your response is long and detailed. It is providing entertainment to many who are on this server, and even to those who aren't.

• Before we get too far, I want to state a few things:

1. I still like Morphy.

2. I really appreciate him making me feel valued in com6.

3. The arguments on the forum are more tongue-in-cheek, I think is how it is said. I don't actually think Morphy is a coward, and I'm guessing he doesn't think I am either. It's more fun and school yard than super serious accusations. It's a game we all enjoy, I'm sure.

I'm not MAD at anybody :) My life motto is no stress. if anybody is stressed about forum posts, no worries - let's all chill. If not stressed, we can still have our fun here. Doesn't bother me either way.

• No idea about all the drama. There's a lot of talk, and nothing real that I know of, so I'll stay out of that.

About server situation: we knew we will war the Russians from day 1. I thought to ask if other international kingdoms want to join. Vanguard prefers to work with the Russians, and that's ok. We didn't count on you so it's fine.

I understand Vanguard strategy. Kinda boring, and disappointing, but.. whatever. In the meantime, we are fighting the Russian kingdom, they are good competitor and quite a challenge to fight against.

Yes, we helped wilki a little, they are a small kingdom. Several players there are friends from another server. I don't see how our very limited help to them influenced your decision to go with the Russian kingdom, but I've seen stranger things.

Have fun!

• It seems you did not see that I already posted what I said, and you posted again, so you are not reading properly my post. I do not have anything to hide, I showed out conversation before you did.
    My reputation is known between my players and also my rage is known. And I was clear with your king Zandloper that I was just raging even before this Forum thing goes out which means I back up my rage and my words before this post is created which justify what I said is due to rage and lack of sleep.

You know, from beginning of this server we are enemies especially me and you. AND you know that. So do what ever you want and I do whatever you want. But butthair defending russians is a shame for both of you. That is how I see it.

Ahh btw, Vangaurd are not playing for victory, just getting 4k treasures to polish them :D

As I said before, rumors are made for housewives that has nothing to do in life. Go find a job and when you prove on me anything then come and show it. Whatever I said, was due to rage and everyone (including you) know that.

• Before we get too far, I want to state a few things:

1. I still like Morphy.

2. I really appreciate him making me feel valued in com6.

3. The arguments on the forum are more tongue-in-cheek, I think is how it is said. I don't actually think Morphy is a coward, and I'm guessing he doesn't think I am either. It's more fun and school yard than super serious accusations. It's a game we all enjoy, I'm sure.

I'm not MAD at anybody :) My life motto is no stress. if anybody is stressed about forum posts, no worries - let's all chill. If not stressed, we can still have our fun here. Doesn't bother me either way.

Yes, you were important and you know that. enjoy it my friend.

As Katana said, a small help to a small kingdom like wilki makes Vangaurd ally Russians and defend them!  Weird type of players

• Why is it so bad too help another kingdom def?

i know, i know, we helped def against you’re Kingdom. But really, isn’t the game about giving you’re own Kingdom the best chance of winning? So if we belive, us helping the russians this time, is the best for us. Why is that so wrong?

Btw we did not defend because you helped wilki, But because we thought is was fun if all you’re hammers died:)

• You know, from beginning of this server we are enemies especially me and you. AND you know that. So do what ever you want and I do whatever you want. But butthair defending russians is a shame for both of you. That is how I see it.

A shame for us, but not a shame for you to defend an 84 player kingdom. I cannot change your mind, and it's doubtful I can change mine. It's not going to stress me out, and I hope it doesn't stress you out either.

• No Butthair, it is not shame to defend a defendless kingdom. It is brave.

But you defending a huge kingdom like russians, this is shame.

so when exactly will a defenseless kingdom turn into a huge one? what's the tipping point? am I shameful if I defend a 97 player kingdom? or that's still braveness? 113 players maybe? 148? sorry, I lost my memo that had this number recorded