COM3 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• I may be the only player who did not come to com3 to win. I heard that the most unethical player I have ever run across in 16 years of playing Travian was putting a team together to win, buy, steal or in any way possible take this server. Morphy may build the largest army on the server but he did not come to win the server. Morphy came to lie, steal, sabotage or buy the server. Morphy does not know the true pleasure of winning through great competition.

I hope the day never comes when players like Morphy can simply steal a server because they can buy off so many players.That will be the ruin of the game.

I came here to watch Morphy and tell anyone who will listen about him. I came here hoping others will do to Morphy what I did on com6...walk away!

I came here to have fun.

The world is a funny place, don't forget to laugh,

Out playing with your momma!

• Its so funny to me watching the debate of what is ethical or dirty or shameful, when I just put in like 10 hours a day for 6 months with my crew to beat the most unethical kingdom of all time on com4. Anyone here is welcome to go read the tale about it posted by eldersang. (COM4 - The Tale of the Victory of WST) I was mirdon on that server. It was a busy server.

GW ended up getting like 90 accounts banned for multing and we were still roughly the same size after merging twice. They had literally zero honor and weren't afraid to bully and be disgusting to my players all the way up until we took a big fat dump on them.

So lets get a few things straight please.

1. I came to this server as an observer invited by some friends. I'm thankful for my travian friends that have checked up on me through the pandemic, might as well hangout with them.

2. I actually met morphy by adding him on discord before the server started, he can back that up. I was interested in who was all coming to this server, after putting in the travian time I did on com4 I really wanted to take a break. I had also heard rumors about morphy paying off russians in a previous server and was interested in hearing for myself what kind of guy he was and judging for myself. My conclusion was that he was an uptight, but pretty cool guy but we didn't speak much.

3. regardless of what anyone sees as shameful or brave for defending a kingdom, Tactical value is what matters in travian. I have never been upset or angry that the unit defended wilki, in fact I predicted it and warned several of the leadership it would happen. It was the right move. This is the point in the game before siege is heavy enough to really do damage and chief hammers aren't the most common, and so kingdoms overflow with defense. Why not put it to use right?

if vanguard and the unit had been close allies and vanguard was bullying wilki and the unit decided to defend them to no benefit of the unit THEN I would talk about ethics and applaud the unit for being "brave" and standing up to the people that make the game not fun because at the end of the day, its a game and we play for fun. Anything within the game rules is on the table. You'll never hear me call any sort of troop movement dirty in travian.

the ONLY PROBLEM I have is spotting the clear hypocrisy. I just hate when people are doing the same thing and someone is claiming moral high ground for it. I noticed it earlier with pinnie smalls, and pinnie smalls corrected his comment and let me know in a private message and that was SUPER COOL of him. absolute unit of a gentleman. I now know that pinnie is someone I would play with, and on this server respect as an opponent.

it just bothers me that the part in question is not the actual thing that has a rule against it ... you know... real world item trading.

*****§5. Money and in-game currency transactions

Selling or buying accounts, units, villages, resources, services or any other aspects of Travian: Kingdoms for real money is not permitted. Selling Travian: Kingdoms accounts or indirectly transferring them (even as a gift) in combination with auction pages or other financial transactions is not permitted. Any attempt to manipulate or misuse the in-game auction system of Travian: Kingdoms in order to move game currency from one avatar to another, is not allowed. The transfer of gold to another (lobby) account is not possible.******

Morphy said it was a fit of passion but that doesn't excuse the behavior and it doesnt justify it. but I understand and will give the benefit of the doubt, I get mad too. still not okay, but I get it. I'm not calling for scrutiny or punishment of morphys account

What I am calling for is a challenge to Morphy to admit we are competitive rivals, applaud us for making a smart tactical move, and then move on and see each other later down the server when tournament squares let us reach each others backyards. Stop saying this or that about being white knights and defending a kingdom that you would normally crush under your boot if you were but located closer.

I mean we didnt even catch any hammers ;(;(;(;(

TL;DR:

stop white-knighting and I can go back to just trolling vanguard general chat and hitting on Abe/Quinn.

• I feel like I fed the beast here. You guys are all cool and I'm glad we play together, even if opponents. Both sides don't agree with each other, and that's what makes this interesting! Frankly, nobody would be here if it wasn't interesting. Let's all be cool about it, enjoy the game, talk a little smack, but let's not let it get to the point of hatred, anger, and IRL stress.

• Hey butthair,
    I buy shit quote

Regards,

Morphy

Everyone knows the best value is with your local grocer darkknightDTA he keeps selling wonders every server when he drunk after happy hour. But he's closed on Sundays and during happy hour!

What a **** measuring contest there is going on there 😂

minus 30 inches here anyone else?

Joining the quoting hypetrain
    (DE) In so gefährlichen Dingen, wie der Krieg eins ist, sind die Irrtümer, welche aus Gutmütigkeit entstehen, gerade die schlimmsten.

(EN} In things as dangerous as war is one, the errors that arise out of good-naturedness are precisely the worst.

- Carl von Clausewitz

• https://prnt.sc/wnuhcl

Then why do you ask all kingdoms to help you against the Russians?

I thought it would be nice for international kingdoms to join forces because 1 - the russians are huge, and 2 - because the russians get together against international kingdoms. I still think it would have been great, but it was more like a shot in the dark since I never saw the international kingdoms unite like the russians do. There is always some random king who prefers the simming option.

Also, to clarify: wilki wants to be independent and vanguard is pushing them to join them. We support wilki being independent, and our help to them was symbolic, a few heroes and a few troops..

• I thought it would be nice for international kingdoms to join forces because 1 - the russians are huge, and 2 - because the russians get together against international kingdoms. I still think it would have been great, but it was more like a shot in the dark since I never saw the international kingdoms unite like the russians do. There is always some random king who prefers the simming option.

Also, to clarify: wilki wants to be independent and vanguard is pushing them to join them. We support wilki being independent, and our help to them was symbolic, a few heroes and a few troops..

Lol i don't want a single one of those noobs to join us, i want them all to delete :D

• So Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) wanted International Kingdoms to join together. Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) does not consider the Russians to be part of the International community. Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) wants a whole server against the Russians. Did I mention "Katana (one of Morphy's Minions)" yet? I wonder to myself, is Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) as unethical as his Master? Who does Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) expect to win this server? A whole server united under the banner Unit? Does Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) realize that a Unit is "one" not a compilation. Who would that "one" be? The Master of Minions perhaps. I am not sure. Katana (one of Morphy's Minions) has not said.

Am I forgetting anything?

The world is a funny place, don't forget to laugh,

Out playing with your momma!

• nice stuff

good job but i would just add that wilki has been helped by quite a few diferente kingdoms might even consider them "allies"