Looking for long term Dual who can cover (Server Time) 10-16 or 16-22 time slot

• Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a sitter/dual who can cover from 04-09 Server time(GMT +1) Server time 13-21h (Gmt+1) slot. All we need is someone to send out the farm list once per hour and upgrade resource fields. If interested feel free to message me on discord, my ID: Hexo#2809, We are playing on a speed server and we started a little late, the goal is to build a team who can make a top 5 hammer on the next com restart. I'm doing a trialing run with a couple of players so this is more of a long-term focused run as it may result in a good group of players to run with on the next speed server restart. Thank you.

• Update: We have found someone to cover server time 04-09(gmt+1) a while after this post was made. As of now, we are 3 guys with a lot of experience looking for 1 more player to join us. This is a test run for us to see if the synergy is there for a top account on the next server. We are looking for our final member who can cover Server time 16-22 (Gmt+1). If you have experience in top10 farming from previous servers that's a big plus for us but it's not required if you are willing to learn.You don't need to spend gold but if you do that's great. Add me on Discord my ID is: Hexo#2809 if you are interested. Thank you.

• Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a sitter/dual who can cover from 04-09 Server time(GMT +1) Server time 16-22 (Gmt+1) slot. All we need is someone to send out the farm list once per hour and upgrade resource fields. If interested feel free to message me on discord, my ID: Hexo#2809, We are playing on a speed server and we started a little late, the goal is to build a team who can make a top 5 hammer on the next com restart. I'm doing a trialing run with a couple of players so this is more of a long-term focused run as it may result in a good group of players to run with on the next speed server restart. Thank you.

where are you from? I am from china.

• Update: We have a dual-slot open, we looking for someone with experience farming, the roman tribe, and who knows how to build a WW hammer. We want someone who can cover 13-21(GMT+1) server time. Add me on discord Hexo#2809 if you are interested. This will be 3 player account so looking to finish up our roster before the server starts up. Thank you.

• Update: We have started a new server, top farmers. Me and dual, we still looking for the right fit for our account, someone who can cover 10-16 server time or 16-22, experience with farming, easy to talk to etc. Feel free to add me on discord Hexo#2809 if you are interested in trialing with us.

I wanted to share our hammer progress towards the end of our trial and what we did with it on Com3x3 etc.

So as a tradition, I like to target whoever scouts/raids me first on whatever server, so as luck would have it. We got raided....

as the great Michael Jordan would say, we decided to 0 pop his capital.

This is what happened a little while after.

Vs

eventually, we just crashed our hammer into his new capital since we were just waiting for a new server at that point but the entire experience was very fun. We want to make more of those experiences on the new server and we would like 1 of you to join us :D.

We w