¡Eikthyrnir needs your help!
After 2 years travelling the world, our favourite druid, Eikthyrnir, is back, and he has a big issue! He needs to put order in his animals to ensure they are safely caged. Can you help him?
How to participate:
We have 3 different sudoku style puzzles for you to participate in. You must order the animals in their enclosures according to the following rules:
- You can only use the animals available in the legend of each level
- No two animals of the same breed can be in the same line
- No two animals of the same breed may be in the same column
- No two animals of the same breed may be in each section of the enclosure
- For your convenience each animal has been assigned a number in the legend, in case it helps you to solve it easier. To make it easier for you to solve it, you can provide a numerical solution in a grid. You must order the animals correctly
- You can participate in one level, or in all of them, you decide, but you can only contribute one participation per level. Please note that the more entries you make, the more chance you have of winning a prize.
- In your message you must upload a photo with your result(s). These messages will not be made public until the competition is over.
- Remember to put your nickname and game world in case you are one of the winners so we can give you your prize
- You can participate until 19/01/2020 at 23.59.59 CET (UTC+1)
Level 1: Farm- Difficulty: Very Easy
Level 2: Governor - Difficulty: Easy
Level 3: Duke - Difficulty: Moderate
How to complete the Sudoku?
You can download a copy of the template we have prepared for you to edit directly HERE
- Download and edit on your computer with Excel or a compatible editor (File > Download > Microsoft Excel)
- Make a copy in your google account and edit it directly in the cloud (File > Make a copy)
It is as simple as clicking on the image of the animal to be filled in > Right button > Copy // Ctrl + C, select the box where you want to place it > Right button > Paste // Ctrl + V
However you can do it in the way that is easiest for you in case you want to do it in another way, the important thing is that the result is the one that is asked for.
The prizes will be chosen randomly from the players according to the following criteria:
- A prize of 50 gold from the correct level 1 entries (Very easy).
- A prize of 100 gold from the correct entries of level 2 (Easy).
- A prize of 150 gold from among the correct entries of level 3 (Advanced)
- Furthermore, if there are more than 30 participants there will be 10 extra adventures to be given randomly between the participants. To be able to receive this adventure you have to say avatar and game world where you want it when giving your answer.