[Finished] Choose your Night Truce Time - CT - Central time

• What is your prefer time for the Night Truce? 35

1. CT Central Time UTC -6:00 / -5:00 (15) 43%
    2. ET Eastern Time UTC -5:00 / -4:00 (11) 31%
    3. PT Pacific Time UTC -8:00 / -7:00 (7) 20%
    4. MT Mountain Time UTC -7:00 / -6:00 (2) 6%

UPDATE: The result is CT, central time. Thank you all for your participation. To easily calculate when the night truce is in your time zone, use this website. Night truce is from midnight to 8 am CT CT to CET Converter - Savvy Time

Dear players,

so far we have had some Night truce worlds, but always gear up to the European Night time.

We want to have one gear up for the players in the American time zone.

So we decided to give some options and let you choose what is the best night time.

You can choose between PT, MT, CT and ET.

The poll ends Monday the 18th of January at 14:00.

Please participate in the poll and give the reason why you prefer that one, so may be you can make others change their mind and see your point of view as a reasonable one.

This web page can help you:

Time Zones in the United States

I hope you participate and between all we can choose the best time zone.

Your Travian Kingdoms team.

• DITTO

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Real One;)

• We hope it is the opposite, all the previous Night truces were in European time, I think we can have one that is adapted to American time and adapt this ones, so our co-players over there can play in their time frame for one time and enjoy it fully.

The same way they adapted to our time table so many times, we can adapt to theirs for a little bit, isn't it?

• We hope it is the opposite, all the previous Night truces were in European time, I think we can have one that is adapted to American time and adapt this ones, so our co-players over there can play in their time frame for one time and enjoy it fully.

The same way they adapted to our time table so many times, we can adapt to theirs for a little bit, isn't it?

lol, Why is it so funny for me to read your comments?
    How can you adapt to time if we sleep at this time?)

• It is too weird to have truce only for Americans.

We Asians need truce too

• Community managers like to kindle interethnic strife in the community.

It's not the first time. If you care about Americans that much, make them servers.

COM server - a server for all players. From around the world. There is server time. Here on it and make a truce.
    Why its looking so stupid ?

what happend on com2x3 if somebody interesting

Community managers take into account the opinion of only one side and absolutely do not care about the rest. COM servers turned into privileges for some and an infringement on others

Interfere with game processes

Vote for or against changes to the game. And of course it is clear that if they voted for or against, then they will make a decision in this direction.

Unknown polls in the middle of the server open. Looks very stupid

LINK: Truce or no Truce, that is the question

• Well I seen a vote in place for what happened on com2x3 and the Travian team went with the majority. Which is what happens when there is a vote.

Because you do not like the outcome of the vote does not really give you any authority to question the community manager when he has done exactly what he should have done.

Unlucky on Com2x3, I predicted you to win.

Nimble

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Real One;)

• I can evaluate any action of the manager as long as I am the community of this game. If I don't get it. I will talk about it everywhere.

Server COMs are international servers. Before starting any server, an announcement is made, where it is written when a mountain appears. Those. all players going to this server agree to the terms. Changing them during the game in a couple of weeks is disrespectful to the rest of the players who took this information seriously at the beginning of the server. Those. I had already planned my New Year's weekend in advance, and due to the carelessness and negligence of the manager, I had to quickly change my plans. Since he doesn't care.

About winning. NF is stupid kingdoms, PL is lair. Thats what i can tell.

I hope that no one else will deal with Rafa and his herd. That use bots and are not banned for it. I think everyone is know about that. That this is not an honest kingdom, which should have been banned at the start of the server.

And NF, when asked why you leaked the entire off to the GF, but left nothing on the PL, said that they were avenging the riots. Those. it was important for them to avenge the fact that the stupid queen had made a wrong merge and thought that everything would be fine if they had a fight with their vice, and then just throw their players. And the victory on the server faded into the background

Very funny, stupid server.

In the end, we just fought off everyone except the slyers. Thank you for taking my team so seriously and giving it such a high hazard rating.

• 1. I have never lied to you once.

2. Don't insult my players that they use bots. If they did, they would be banned ...

3. Have you fought everyone? It was me who fought every kingdom except slayers and GF throughout the server.

4. You wanted to make coalitions of all the major kingdoms against the NFs. I did not agree to this because I had my war with TITANIC. I agreed verbally with you that I would help with NFs. I will attack them, send spam and so on. Haven't I been doing this? Who destroyed them to 0 four treasures? ILOVEPL ...

5. https://prnt.sc/wmh7za and https://prnt.sc/wmhba2

6. I never said I would not attack you. I had information from the NFs from a certain player. who was a duke / king that you got along and you won't attack each other. And these attacks on WW are fake sieges. That's why we decided to send sieges to two of your WW and one WW NFs. We left nothing to chance. We were playing for the win and I did everything to win.

7. I have said many times in conversations with you that if I have to, he will attack you. Was it not so? I also said that I will not have a grudge against you if you attack me to win the server. Only three kingdoms counted in the server's victory. NFs, GF and ILOVEPL. I did everything I could to win ... I bet everything on one card. I used all the offs against NFs and GF. You left yourself the hammers you used against me. But I had too much deff on WW.

8. I can see that you cannot accept what happened and that you lost. You blame others. ehh

and... In my opinion, people living in the USA should choose when they want a night truce. Not us. Ask about it in the North American player forum.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = ? ;)

• you can write whatever you want. Take text out of context.

But I have no desire to open, search, prove anything. Titans and slyers have seen our communication. For your kingdom, you will still be right. And I am for mine. I haven't read it. What were you writing. But I saw a bunch of text.

Everyone saw what kind of person you are. And I hope so, that no one else will deal with you.

• you can write whatever you want. Take text out of context.

But I have no desire to open, search, prove anything. Titans and slyers have seen our communication. For your kingdom, you will still be right. And I am for mine. I haven't read it. What were you writing. But I saw a bunch of text.

Everyone saw what kind of person you are. And I hope so, that no one else will deal with you.

This is your opinion.

If they did, they could see that I have not written anywhere that I will not attack you. We had a verbal NAP. I didn't attack you through the entire server. I attacked NFs like we agreed. I destroyed their 4 treasuries + sent sieges for a WW.

At the beginning of our talks, I told you that if I have a chance to win, I will not keep the offs and wait for the server to end. I'll just hit you. Anyway ;) There is nothing to discuss.

See you on the next servers.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = ? ;)

• tell me pls, why u try Prove something to me?
    do you feel guilty ?
    It's all clear to me what kind of person you are. And I think the rest too.

If you have something to say to Nimble and tell your point of view, then write to him, I do not need to write this. I know the truth.

• tell me pls, why u try Prove something to me?
    do you feel guilty ?
    It's all clear to me what kind of person you are. And I think the rest too.

Guilty? :D No. I'm not guilty. I just write what the truth is :) I think I know what I wrote to you on priv. I never said that I would not use hammers against Tb if I had a chance to win. And as you can see, I had a chance to win because I did. If I hadn't, you would have won the server. And that's it.

My servers: