Welcome to COM4 - February 2021

• Dear players,

it is again time to sharpen your swords, gather your friends and jump right into action on the new COM4 game round!

Many kingdoms will be battling for glory and domination, but can you prevail?

You are invited to search for fellow players in this thread: Matchmaking

Don't hesitate to share your journey with us here or in the Politics thread

• World start: Tuesday, February 23rd at 2:00 pm UTC+1
    • Game version: standard
    • Beginner's protection: 7 days or until you reach a population of 200 in total
    • Vacation days: Up to 14 days, countdown in advance is 48 hours
    • Kingdom Unions: Available after 30 days
    • Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 40 and day 80
    • World Wonder activation: On day 111
    • approx. game round duration: 5-6 months

We wish you loyal allies and glorious victories!

The Travian Kingdoms team.

• Are there any premade Kingdoms with endgame ambitions recruiting players for this upcoming COM4?

PRINCE AND GENERAL COMMANDER OF "THE BANE", WENDLYN...

Ten years of shadows, but no longer. Light up the darkness, for the Wolf of the North has returned!

• it's good team? How many people they are had? 100+?
    We want find only strong enemy.

We are not mega! We both are teams with experienced players. I can't say we will be 100 each when we start.

If we are good? We come to see.

The same way you are concerned that we not be "good enough" for you, I also don't want play with Russians who abuse of multi accounts. Who you will be?!

• We are not mega! We both are teams with experienced players. I can't say we will be 100 each when we start.

If we are good? We come to see.

The same way you are concerned that we not be "good enough" for you, I also don't want play with Russians who abuse of multi accounts. Who you will be?!

ЛОГИ, ОБЩЕНИЕ

Without multi, tributes, farm friend.

It's some players from unreal. Top multi russian kingdom (Unreal) was crashed by me and my team last time. All of them share accounts between each other, like rfrs.

I had squad 25+ very experience players. A 2/3 with silver badge.

My squad don't play for win, but we win for destroy others.(all of us win enough)

I closed main bugs in that game with detect real attack.

I can destroy alone 30+ ppl on x1. All teams from speed server knew me. And a lot team from x1.

It's enough information about me?

Who are you?

• Well, that's sounds promising.

Nothing is more disappointing that play with cheaters.

What I can say about me?! Well I am Lauranna, The Queen. Maybe is better ask alround or let my governors talk about me.

We are now 40 players.

They are friends accumulated during my Travian servers.

We won some, we lost another.

I can say that won't be a easy fight.

You can join the unofficial Travian discord and see the community:

Discord

Now, Wishmaster is the King from Cerberus, where are you?! 🤔

It's some players from unreal. Top multi russian kingdom (Unreal) was crashed by me and my team last time.

AHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE BRO :D

I think everyone remembers how UNREAL kicked your ass at comx3 server. And the fact that now you are at war with someone players does not mean that you have crushed our kingdom.

Good luck and have fun, my little friend :D

• AHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE BRO :D

I think everyone remembers how UNREAL kicked your ass at comx3 server. And the fact that now you are at war with someone players does not mean that you have crushed our kingdom.

Good luck and have fun, my little friend :D

lol. We both knew what's unreal and how many players really played in you team. I won't continue that speech dark, I have my own opinion and nobody touch me or my part of team. If you want again check who is who we can do that in melee battle. You was 4rd place, I had 3rd place. It's enough for me on comx3. I wrote - it's some player from unreal in my link (NOT ALL). Read accuracy please. If you want continue that speech write me in pm for details.