Welcome to COM4 - February 2021

• How you kingdom call on last servers?

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• How you kingdom call on last servers?

Queens Gambit is a combination of the best players from No.13 and 404 Error from last com5 and also includes many veterans from kingdom and legends.

Ask around and you will surely find some interesting news about the players from both kingdoms.

I hope you won't disappoint us and I look forward to playing with your kingdom and the other kingdoms who may join com4 :)

• Greetings everyone! As already mentioned above Cerberus will be joining COM4 too. We are also not a big meta. Nothing against such a game style, just not our style. We are a medium sized well bonded team playing together for many years under various names (previously known as Bandits and Phoenix - been also part of Trinity team).

We will be very happy to see more teams joining the round. Lately most normal speed rounds tend to have only a handful of players and that is not good for the game we all love (not the place or time to expand on why this is happening).

• ILOVEPL joins the server. We hope to have fun ^^ Of course we will play 40% of our abilities haha. We will start a serious game in autumn ;)

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = ? ;)

• I was chatting with Lauranna and we had this idea of creating a little Discord group on the day the server starts for the leaders of all 4 teams that said will join the round in order to discuss and hopefully agree on settling locations (WWs) for each team. This way we could avoid stupid early combats and enjoy a better mid end game play. Let me know if you all agree on that.

Lauranna
    Wahlberg
    rafal92f#PL
    swerius#EN

• I was chatting with Lauranna and we had this idea of creating a little Discord group on the day the server starts for the leaders of all 4 teams that said will join the round in order to discuss and hopefully agree on settling locations (WWs) for each team. This way we could avoid stupid early combats and enjoy a better mid end game play. Let me know if you all agree on that.

Lauranna
    Wahlberg
    rafal92f#PL
    swerius#EN

Sorry I love jump to someone near to kingdom board and start exhausting.

And I'm not sure jump on that server, funny business on ru2x3

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

Edited 2 times, last by Wahlberg ().

• You can always determine your direction on the map. As far as I know, the kingdom of Cerberus is planning the east :)

ILOVEPL does not know yet. We will see what will be interesting on the map.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = ? ;)

• You can always determine your direction on the map. As far as I know, the kingdom of Cerberus is planning the east :)

ILOVEPL does not know yet. We will see what will be interesting on the map.

I don't know how you got that idea but we have nothing planned. Nor do we have a history that big as a team to be based on past servers. Actually both rounds Cerberus has played so far found us on the South. And on a server we played together with WST we played North.

Bandits - Phoenix - Cerberus

• I don't know how you got that idea but we have nothing planned. Nor do we have a history that big as a team to be based on past servers. Actually both rounds Cerberus has played so far found us on the South. And on a server we played together with WST we played North.

I got the information that you are starting in the east. That's it.

My servers: