Kingdom of LITA and its Angels

• Vnb69W.png

jKnOWQ.png

GPTWxH.png

friends, I've always heard how generous the kingdom of LITA is. If you really need raw materials, you can plunder kingdoms that have a lot of friends opening up. You can even be a defender and make 30 million loot in 1 Week. A good idea, isn't it ?

Wouldn't it be nice to produce a phalanx on the one hand and plunder 30 million on the other?

• Your players had same loot before the ban wave. You had trouble looting for a few days but you started to climb to the peaks again. I guess you started to open multi accounts and loot them again. You better show your evidence. We show you the evidence and you can't answer. 10 accounts were banned again today, including your duke Psycho. Should we talk a little bit about these issues ?

• Myarbasi you can also calculate the difference as follows : The Ottoman, with its wing kingdoms, has 300 accounts, has made diplomacy with most of the kingdoms around it, and can't attack about 600 accounts. This is not the case for LITA. The number of players that LITA can easily attack is quite a lot. But even so, OTTOMAN were doing a lot more looting than LITA before they multi accounts were banned. What happened, your loot has decreased ? Did multihunter misunderstand and delete your accounts ? What happened to the farm king TheKuns ? He was banned for a day and could not enter the robbers of week.

Firslty clean the dirt off you and then blame others with evidence.

• Instead of ban them, multihunters listen and follow their complaints about honest players like us. This is officially a discrimination!

Multihunters should behave fair and should balance the justice of the game but, there is so obvious that players have the second priority in the game. This kind of behavior shows us that admins of the game and multihunters think players are at the lowest level of the system here and they behave us like we are underdogs.

Bring some justice here!

Not the SHAME!

• Instead of ban them, multihunters listen and follow their complaints about honest players like us. This is officially a discrimination!

Multihunters should behave fair and should balance the justice of the game but, there is so obvious that players have the second priority in the game. This kind of behavior shows us that admins of the game and multihunters think players are at the lowest level of the system here and they behave us like we are underdogs.

Bring some justice here!

Not the SHAME!

Haha! You made me laugh very nicely!
    Ottoman kingdom play fair? xD
    Come on? Are you delusional?

• Haha! You made me laugh very nicely!
    Some players fair? xD
    Come on? Are you delusional?

I played this game fair. I am a player. Most of the players are also fair.

Your history shows you what you are. People were honest, brave and honourable and they will keep going to be.

However, your history has lots of conspiracies, betrayels, dishonesties and more. I hope you understand what kind of people you are.

Do not talk about other people again.

• I played this game fair. I am a player. Most of the players are also fair.

Your history shows you what you are. People were honest, brave and honourable and they will keep going to be.

However, your history has lots of conspiracies, betrayels, dishonesties and more. I hope you understand what kind of people you are.

First of... I dont give a F about LITA, They do exactly the same as Ottoman

But none of these guys is or has showen any type of Racist.. Its are word used when they cant argue anymore

But if the players is honest and fair players... Tell me why Psycho and C.o of Dukes keep getting banned. Simple question u should could answear
    shouldn't be the difficult, And this is the second server in a row every Ottoman Duke getting banned, May i ask WHY

Bare

Recognise a Real Don when you see one!

Edited 2 times, last by Bare ().

You made racism by talking about history of other race.Is the history of the players full of cheat and unfair gains? I do not think so. If you have a great history, you don't have the characteristics of a player as a cheater.Their kings were also banned, not just their dukes. About 50 governors were deleted because they were multi. All players on top raider list from Ottoman were banned :PThis morning the OTTO-GS multi kingdom was also banned completely.

Why do you guys always talk about racism? You didnt learn in school what that is? Or are you still going to learn since you are only 10 years old? Holy moly

• Please, I hate having to intervene, so I try to do it as little as possible.

Avoid talking in general about any country, race, culture, etc, as if everyone in that culture is this or that.

I can assure you that all countries, races, cultures, call it what ever you like, has good and bad people, has clean playing and cheats.

Avoid any reference to specific cultures please, mention, as Nimble well said, the Kingdom's name, for example, instead of any nationality to avoid some misunderstandings.

Thank you very much for your collaboration with it.

• I can gladly answer that question. Because, I know Psycho and the other dukes very well and not just from the game as well.

I call them racist because as you said our friends got easily bans from the same kind of reasons. However, these bans are not applied to non-Turkish people the same way. There is obviously a discrimination. Do not refuse it!

I can also say that these players (Psycho and other dukes and kings) are not using any kind of cheat. No bots, no multi. I know them.

Think about that, do you risk your account which is a duke or king account(important for kingdom) with couple of multi?

Of course no. Nobody will risk it. It will not worth it.

They got ban because OTTOMAN always takes the lead of the game. They try to equalize the server, try to bring some competition.

This competition will give rise to be spent more gold. If there is no competition, nobody try to win the server.

Therefore, our friends got easy bans, almost no reason, sometimes injustice (I am not talking about who really cheat).

As you also said, there are few players in OTTOMAN using bots and few multi. I am not defending them.

I hope, my answer is clear.

• I am speechless.

Seems like you are accusing Travian Support for decimation.

And you're saying Turkish player gets banned easily simply because they're Turkish.

While others are not banned even they behaved the same.

May I know if you're representing yourself only? Or other Ottoman player like psycho, Myarbasi, Sero, etc also have the same thought?

That seems a pretty serious accusation.

Maybe our community manager should follow up on that.

• Admins are jealous of Ottoman. There is no other entity that believes in their lies as much as you do. If there was an unjust ban, none of them would receive population penalty. If they had received an unfair punishment, they would have stopped playing the game now. Instead, they say okay, we are cheaters, but look at LITA.

• Admins are jealous of Ottoman. There is no other entity that believes in their lies as much as you do. If there was an unjust ban, none of them would receive population penalty. If they had received an unfair punishment, they would have stopped playing the game now. Instead, they say okay, we are cheaters, but look at LITA.

We think about the quiting game. The behaviour is very unfair. But, we choose to stay and win the server.

I can give you an example,

last com3x3, enemy started siege on almost all big treasures of us. Attacks are coming in +10 hours. And after their attacks started, our all dukes, kings got banned. There is no particular reason. None of them using bots, none of them have multi accounts. This happens just before the wow time. We cannot send def the treasures but, enemy hits the treasures because their sieges started before the ban. Ban time is not suspicious. It is INTENTIONAL. They all got ban at the same time after 1 hour starting of the enemy sieges. Thanks to our power, we can def some treasures without sending extra def (think about if we send more def. no chance for them). This happens because we lead the server and we got double victory points of the second kingdom. Admins tried to use this opportunity and try to equalize the server.

Also for your information, if you got a ban, they always give you a penalty. I have never seen a ban without penalty.

After all, we won the server. Whole server + admins cannot defeat us.

I can also say that one of my friend who was using bot, got banned. His all army(almost 7k catapults and about 150k off troops) was deleted. It was a rightful ban. He used the bot. He should not use it. We are not saying that every ban is unfair.

If the admins behave us like that(appropriate) we probably quit the game. We spend money to this game and in return, they rule the game unfairly. I hope, they can find new generous, profuse players like us.

• You are lying so much i think you started to belive in your own lies. Please stop insulting our IQ with this kind of talk.

• If it helps, our little group we play with often is also called racist since some servers ago.

Some player from turkey was a spy inside our kingdom and was sitter of king and kicked all govs+dukes. We said that turk player couldnt be trusted and we were targeted quite some servers after.... ( we were not threat at all ). Simply because we were racist and enemy of turkey.