Kingdom of LITA and its Angels

• If it helps, our little group we play with often is also called racist since some servers ago.

Some player from turkey was a spy inside our kingdom and was sitter of king and kicked all govs+dukes. We said that turk player couldnt be trusted and we were targeted quite some servers after.... ( we were not threat at all ). Simply because we were racist and enemy of turkey.

Of course it's up to your character :)

• You are lying so much i think you started to belive in your own lies. Please stop insulting our IQ with this kind of talk.

these are not lies. these happened unfortunately. you can believe what you want. I do not care your thoughts. I am not also insulting your IQ. If you do not want to believe these facts, do not believe.

you can ask anybody in OTTOMAN whom played with them seriously, everybody will answer the same way.

• these are not lies. these happened unfortunately. you can believe what you want. I do not care your thoughts. I am not also insulting your IQ. If you do not want to believe these facts, do not believe.

you can ask anybody in OTTOMAN whom played with them seriously, everybody will answer the same way.

We have a saying when someone is lying and want to make his lie be belived he says ask him and we have saying "Ask my brother liar".
    And if you don't care about my thoughts/opinion why you writing here?
    But don't stop please,you making me laugh every single day. :D

• We have a saying when someone is lying and want to make his lie be belived he says ask him and we have saying "Ask my brother liar".
    And if you don't care about my thoughts/opinion why you writing here?
    But don't stop please,you making me laugh every single day. :D

server you will be sad at the end you can laugh now when the Turks beat you surely laugh :):)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you should listen to this KOMA :)

• Something like that. but, OTTO players get banned not because they are OTTO. They get banned because they take the lead of the server.

We played some servers for fun. We did not take the lead that servers. We were not crowded enough, some of our friends wanted to take rest. etc.

Those times we did not get any bans. Our players were same. Only, some of them took rest and did not attend to server. If we are cheater, why did not we get bans on those kind of servers? Because, we were not leading the server. That was the reason.

Do not tell me that your cheater friends took rest and non-cheaters kept continue to play on those server. That was not the case.

Now, why I said them racist because, we got banned. OK! Then, we found evidence that our enemies are also cheating. We complain about it. Our enemies do not get banned. Why? If they get banned how can they cacth up us? I do not know this happens to other nationalities or only happens to Turkish but, if this is not racism, this is absolutely discrimination. (maybe not according to nationatlies, according to leading server or not)

Their motto is like bring balance to the server. Every opponents should be close to each other. Every players and kingdoms should got a chance to win.

• Correct, the CM side of things I have taken over, the CSR, that is the Help Center has been taken over by Black Swan.

And we try our best.

For what I have seen, she is very capable and very good with our tools so she and her team are very good at hunting and driving cheating out of the game worlds.

But she always welcomes your help with pointing out possible cheats.

• This is getting a little bit out of control. I have joined OTTO and I will make some things clear,

* There is no racism on this forum at all - only language barriers and misunderstandings.

* OTTOMAN players do not get banned to balance the server - this is insane to even think this.

* There is clear evidence that players are getting banned in BOTH Kingdoms and the Travian team will not disclose this information to anyone.

* Unknown is the Community manager - his role I'm am assuming is to intervene when things get out of hand. He is not responsible for the rules, penalties, bans on Travian what so ever. However, i would guess correctly he will take all your feedback on how to improve the game, votes other roles and he will "instruct" you to report the cheats to the relevant person which is BlackSwan. If you are not sure how to do this follow the link. This is why he has the TITLE COMMUNITY MANAGER.

https://support.kingdoms.com/e…270affc5#page:tickets/new

* My analysis of the server i am playing in myself - all the top metas are doing things they should not be. Respected travian players that are not even in the server can see this too. So pointing fingers is just sour grapes and not helpful.

* I prematurely made accusations ( when I was really drunk while getting a blow job ) I reported players and nothing come back and I apologised for it, and for being pissed. I would suggest you guys do the same - do it the right way.

I am so glad i did not plan a meta or Kingdom to challenge for the top spot this server. The server is riddled with it, from both sides in question.

Nimble

• You are so funny SON SAMPIYON !. You beat Nimble, a weak king, with 350 accounts,spies, multi accounts and bots, and win COM3X3 and think you are at the top. You don't play against Nimble in this game world and you will suffer enormously. Go now and open new random mails and new multi accounts.

• First time I agree with you, there is no racism play on any of this. Please don't play the racism card.

And there is also no balance thing on this, we all know that.

• You are so funny SON SAMPIYON !. You beat Nimble, a weak king, with 350 accounts,spies, multi accounts and bots, and win COM3X3 and think you are at the top. You don't play against Nimble in this game world and you will suffer enormously. Go now and open new random mails and new multi accounts.

Ok, the normal offensive player. Please note,

https://i.gyazo.com/fb5b97bf55b5225af423bc6d184a5673.png

We was very close to beating OTTO and in this server if it wasn't for my diplomacy and being able to work with other META's they would have run away with it.

You base your opinion on me when I was King of TITAN on COM2x3 - when I merged 4 Kingdoms together and took all their players because they respected my leadership.. It didnt work out - boohoo. I challenge you to run 4 kingdoms in 1 and see how you get on?!

If you have ever been King / Queen of a Kingdom you will know full well how much time it can take and what effort is given to maintain this.

Weak King - :thumbup:

• like most of here said, it is hard to understand that how and why is it everything related to racism when their side get banned ..you cheated, get caught , of course get banned, not because of the leading in server

MH still trying their best to catch cheaters so that the game can be run with more fairer environment