Kingdom of LITA and its Angels

• like most of here said, it is hard to understand that how and why is it everything related to racism when their side get banned ..you cheated, get caught , of course get banned, not because of the leading in server

MH still trying their best to catch cheaters so that the game can be run with more fairer environment

Then, MH should try to ban every cheater in the server. Not after I wrote the truth about banning players or not after we showed the evidences that other people are also cheating.

Are we the multihunter? Does it supposed to be that we provide the evidence? I guess, it does not supposed to be.

When this kind of things happen, we think that there is malevolence. And there is!

Do not try to convince us that everything is fair, we saw lots of things on this game.

When we win the server, we think like that we win against whole server(generally almost all kingdoms unite against us) plus multihunters.

We are not playing racism card. Racism is a possible reason of their behaviors. Balancing server is another possible reason. We do not know exactly which one is the real but, there is one for sure.

• You have every right to talk whatever you want.

But it's better to provide some SOLID EVIDENCE.

Not the evidence like Ottoman player SON ŞAMPİYON ! shown in the other thread regarding dely having multi.

From what I know, the multi that LITA have are mostly banned already.

And there is still continous bans on Ottoman's account.

Note that the travian manager usually act after someone report.

The multi account on Ottoman is actually pretty obvious.

One more to mention.

The multi that got banned in LITA is quite accurate.

I do believe Travian have some tools that accurately identify the multi account.

So I believed the multi account ban on Ottoman is accurate too.

If you want to proof your friends is not playing multi, I hope you can have some more solid evidence, instead of just saying they're not multi. So far there's no solid evidence shown from your side which lead us to support your argument.

• You are so funny SON SAMPIYON !. You beat Nimble, a weak king, with 350 accounts,spies, multi accounts and bots, and win COM3X3 and think you are at the top. You don't play against Nimble in this game world and you will suffer enormously. Go now and open new random mails and new multi accounts.

If you can prove that I am using multiple accounts ???

• If you can prove that I am using multiple accounts ???

The fact that OTTOMAN takes the offer role when you guys clearly are the ones that makes Travian a dying game

Please explain me the picture then

Ottoman Players should stop acting incompetent and pointing fingers at others when u guys has been exposed as well..

Disgusting gameplay

Recognise a Real Don when you see one!

• I was really upset when I read what was written. They forbade me to share my password. But I did not share the password with anyone. Not once .. And I spent 6000 gold. For what? I say, can you provide evidence, no answer. I said open a topic in the forum ... I read the articles in amazement. You are racist against the Turks. I am absolutely sure that there is racism against the Turks. I will now express this on many platforms. The money I spent is very bad ...

• Stop using racism as the reason to rectify your misbehavior. One gets banned only because they violate the game regulation, LITA players are not banned because they didn't.

• I was really upset when I read what was written. They forbade me to share my password. But I did not share the password with anyone. Not once .. And I spent 6000 gold. For what? I say, can you provide evidence, no answer. I said open a topic in the forum ... I read the articles in amazement. You are racist against the Turks. I am absolutely sure that there is racism against the Turks. I will now express this on many platforms. The money I spent is very bad ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's really disgusting that you didn't reflect on your mistakes but blaming the manager. That's why you guys keep being banned. And you even want to coerce him? Shame on you.

• Well, I see you ING, nick Uguro.
    Maybe your dual was cheating, so the account is banned?
    You are not the sole owner/player, so it might not be your fault.
    People are not banned without a reason here, atleast I didn't hear about it up until this server, when all OTTO kingdom is bans is for "nothing" or for "winning the server".

• I didn't really share my password with anyone. I swear I didn't share it with anyone. I can swear on my family. I bought a lot of gold for this game. I've been playing Travian legends for 7 years. It was the first time I opened membership in kingdoms. And I am currently reading the conversations on the forum. I was really surprised. If other people made a mistake, it's not my fault. But they locked my account.