Kingdom of LITA and its Angels

• I think I am having this problem because of the person who seems common to my account. I am surprised what to do right now ... I haven't opened multiple accounts even once. I want all my IP records to be reviewed. I haven't cheated once in this game. I am an old player. I really did not deserve this. I joined the Ottoman clan for the first time. I am amazed reading the articles in the forum. I'm very angry with everybody that something like this happened to me ... But I really didn't deserve it.

• I think I am having this problem because of the person who seems common to my account. I am surprised what to do right now ... I haven't opened multiple accounts even once. I want all my IP records to be reviewed. I haven't cheated once in this game. I am an old player. I really did not deserve this. I joined the Ottoman clan for the first time. I am amazed reading the articles in the forum. I'm very angry with everybody that something like this happened to me ... But I really didn't deserve it.

yeah.....right

• Qwr , I also remember your nickname. There was something that I kept saying in the Otto clan. These guys are a good team. They know each other. I'm sure you are an old team. Because you play well. I know that. But I believe us or me was wronged. I really said good players for you. Especially the defensive account in the Aoc username. I know I was constantly analyzing you. You are really good players. I respect you..

• I didn't really share my password with anyone. I swear I didn't share it with anyone. I can swear on my family. I bought a lot of gold for this game. I've been playing Travian legends for 7 years. It was the first time I opened membership in kingdoms. And I am currently reading the conversations on the forum. I was really surprised. If other people made a mistake, it's not my fault. But they locked my account.

You should ask your dual or the otto leader what happen

so many account got ban as the same time is not going to be other people problem

if you didn't lie, your dual is the problem here

• They close every ticket I write. I write a ticket, then my ticket is closed. They don't even answer. I'm angry enough with my dual. I got very angry with him because of the problem he caused me. I am being punished for the first time in my life. I've been playing this game for 7 years. And I'm not even getting a return to the support message I sent. They don't help. Turks are really mistreated. You are not aware of this, but they really exclude us.

• They close every ticket I write. I write a ticket, then my ticket is closed. They don't even answer. I'm angry enough with my dual. I got very angry with him because of the problem he caused me. I am being punished for the first time in my life. I've been playing this game for 7 years. And I'm not even getting a return to the support message I sent. They don't help. Turks are really mistreated. You are not aware of this, but they really exclude us.

are you having enough of racial thing? nobody hates turks, we all hate cheaters ..

Still the same saying ..If Ottoman cheated and banned, "omg the world hated turks"

If others cheating, "oh yes they deserved it, its fair and square"

Enough of these bullshits

• It is really disgusting that you are glad that people who are not guilty are punished. I hope these unfairly happen to you one day. I hope they say such things to you too ... If I was guilty I wouldn't have tried that hard. Shame on you. You make yourself happy by uploading the mistakes of others to innocent people. What can I say to you .. You are ruthless people. You all ... You are bad hearted. I haven't cheated once in this game in 7 years. Not once did I fake it. This account was my own effort. This will be my last game. Travian is over for me. You speak this way because it suits you. I hope this discrimination will happen to you one day. I hope you understand me. Take care of yourselves.

UgurO - SuperSensations

Since 2012..

• I don't really know these people you mentioned. If I met, I wouldn't comment that much here. I would be ashamed. I am a person who was invited there in the first days of the game. If anyone uses multi, I don't really know about them. I have no contact with people. I entered the forum after my account was closed. I expressed my surprise when I saw what was written. This is the first time I see what is written here today. I also read it in surprise. If there is such a thing in the clan I am in, I am ashamed on their behalf. Because I'm an ex-player and I never needed to do that. I'm trying to contact support for this situation. I want my account reviewed. I really know that I have not taken any action other than violation. But support closed every ticket i open. They don't even answer. I wish I had never started. I spent a lot of money. Never mind the money, I've spent a lot of effort. I suffered as much as you did because of the dishonest people who used to cheat.

Now you can tell me I'm lying I hope those who cheat will be punished. However, the rights of those who do not cheat and those involved in it must be protected. If it is not protected and not supported, it means that I am excluded. Am I wrong?

• I do not know english. Google Translate.

Since the beginning of the game, I could only establish 4 villages. I never attacked and plundered anywhere. bandit camp only, i attacked bandit bunkers. I sold stolen goods. I just raised the level of buildings this way. and I produced soldiers.

I mean, I did not attack gray villages, passive villages. I did not attack active villages.

I DID NOT FARM. NOBODY CONCERNED MY VILLAGE AND MADE A FARM.

Despite this, my account was locked twice. This is so sad

I do not want to think that there is racism against Turks. but dozens of accounts are locked every week. I'm starting to question this now. why accounts are systematically banned. Is the goal to slow us down? Do you get the balance of power? racism against the Turks?

which?

• supersensations#TR Mate just shut up and check your dual. Why Ottoman leader have your dual's mail and password and they can enter your account from your dual ? Just answer if you have an answer to this or just walk away quietly.

You shut up, don't be disrespectful. Here people are looking for their rights. prove your claim. we open a support record. we want proof. We are punished without any evidence.

explain why all locked accounts are banned. show the evidence. Let's see together that there is no discrimination. What do you say.

Turkish Discrimination is being made. Not just one player says that. All of our friends agree. For this reason, we are about to quit the game.

• I did not share the password of my account with anyone. I created a membership on Facebook. I don't even remember my own password. I did not share the password with anyone. You insist on not understanding. I think you did this on purpose. You know very well that there is discrimination. But I'm sure you enjoy it.

• I did not share the password of my account with anyone. Why would I bother so much if I shared? You definitely know that there is discrimination .. We will carry this issue to social media! Travian discriminates against Turks! They do not return to support tickets. They closed every ticket I opened. One official did not listen to my problem by writing. It is done consciously.

• I did not share the password of my account with anyone. Why would I bother so much if I shared? You definitely know that there is discrimination .. We will carry this issue to social media! Travian discriminates against Turks! They do not return to support tickets. They closed every ticket I opened. One official did not listen to my problem by writing. It is done consciously.

You said that you have a "dual". If he cheated - your acc will be banned, because you both are sharing that account. It doesnt matter that you are "original owner". Your account will be punished.

And it's not "turkish discrimination". You admitted that OTTO leadership asked your ID and password, so I can likely to say, that they asked all unknown players passwords. Maybe your dual gave his, so they had access to your account. Yesterday we attacked, so they had to log in all those accounts to move def units and relocate treasures.
    Another lesson to not share your account with people who you cant trust 110%.

• You are happy. Because the injustice is for your benefit ... Of course, you will be happy. Down with racism !!!!

We asked your dual but you didn't give an answer. You know the truth but talking about racism is easier than admitting you're a cheater. Ottoman leaders entered your accounts from your dual. I'm explaining you so you have to ask to your leaders not ot admins.

• You shut up, don't be disrespectful. Here people are looking for their rights. prove your claim. we open a support record. we want proof. We are punished without any evidence.

explain why all locked accounts are banned. show the evidence. Let's see together that there is no discrimination. What do you say.

Turkish Discrimination is being made. Not just one player says that. All of our friends agree. For this reason, we are about to quit the game.

BÖRÜ is a Turkish kingdom but they doesn't get ban every day like OTTOMAN. We shared reports, we know the truth. Every Travian server has Turkish kingdoms but every Travian server doesn't have a cheater kingdom like OTTOMAN

• Keep fooling yourself. You constantly humiliate innocent people. You all keep saying the same sentence .. OTTO leadership OTTO leadership OTTO leadership We have hurt you a lot. Only then you will satisfy yourself. You are all losers. You always blame us for playing well. Shame on you ...