Kingdom of LITA and its Angels

• Punishments are for accounts. No matter who is playing that account and brake the rules, account is what gets punished.

Never mind, buddy, all you have to do is try all kinds of ways to win the game. If I knew that it could get so small, I wouldn't have told you about my problem. You are really bad people.

• Never mind, buddy, all you have to do is try all kinds of ways to win the game. If I knew that it could get so small, I wouldn't have told you about my problem. You are really bad people.

Yes i will win the server with my 100 pop village what is in that server just to observe. Close the bottle and go to sleep.

• Despite all your ugly attacks, my clan will win this game again. You know this and you are really scared. G'n dude

There is two option to look after other's account in Travian.

One is called "sitter".

Another one is called "Dual".

You can set one as sitter, such that the player can look after your account while you're away. But the player has less power on controlling the sitted account.

The second option is "Dual". A dual simply means that the player and yourself co-own the account. You and the dual share the same responsibility on the account. That is why the dualed player are not allowed to have his own account on the same server. Because that would literally mean he have full responsibility on two accounts, which is a multi behaviour.

So whoever cheat on the account, the owner or the dual, the account will be punished according.

And if considered as multi, what the manager do is usually to let the player leave one account alive, while all other multi account (dual or not) to be deleted. This way the cheating player will only have one account left, to fulfill the travian rules.

• I really thank you for this explanation. Thank you very much for making the statement that Travian management has not made it for exactly 20 hours. I was very happy to learn that. Because I also want the person I have given dual punished. Even if it's someone from the administration that really caused it, I want it to be punished. I fell into this situation unknowingly. Thank you so much. I will explain this situation to the manager. I'll open a ticket again. Really, someone finally solved my problem. The person who put me in this situation should definitely be punished.

• I really thank you for this explanation. Thank you very much for making the statement that Travian management has not made it for exactly 20 hours. I was very happy to learn that. Because I also want the person I have given dual punished. Even if it's someone from the administration that really caused it, I want it to be punished. I fell into this situation unknowingly. Thank you so much. I will explain this situation to the manager. I'll open a ticket again. Really, someone finally solved my problem. The person who put me in this situation should definitely be punished.

Are you that stupid? Basically people were saying the same thing a few pages ago. You should understand the risk a long time ago before you give away your account and password or setting others as a dual in your account. You have your own responsibility in this situation.

We still haven't seen your apologizing yet. You or someone else whose account has been cheated is ultimately your responsibility. You accused people of racism to cover up this cheat. You still haven't apologized for what you have done yet.

• I agree with daver, what i meant is that you probably haven't done anything wrong yourself and i guess people respect you for that. But you should understand that kingdoms cannot easily unban your account, as the account has been used in a way that is forbidden by the rules. So i would say, take your loss and next time get yourself a dual that won't share passwords. :)

• I agree with daver, what i meant is that you probably haven't done anything wrong yourself and i guess people respect you for that. But you should understand that kingdoms cannot easily unban your account, as the account has been used in a way that is forbidden by the rules. So i would say, take your loss and next time get yourself a dual that won't share passwords. :)

and also only share dual with trustworthy people.

• supersensations#TR Mate just shut up and check your dual. Why Ottoman leader have your dual's mail and password and they can enter your account from your dual ? Just answer if you have an answer to this or just walk away quietly.

kanka benide yasaklatsana sana zahmet türkçe yazıyorum çünkü türkçe bildiğinden adım kadar eminim :) istediğiniz kadar hesap kilitledin hadi len benide banla ama emin ol biz istemedikten sonra bizden birinciliği alamazsınız. sende türkiyenin en iyi oyuncusuyum diye asla gezemezsin çünkü sen gerçekten pasif bir oyuncusun