Racism against Turks

• I opened the account with mail forwarding. So I don't even know the password. To whom did I share the password? I did not send a password to anyone. It is true that he is partner and representative in my account. If the delegate or partner is banned, why did you add such a feature? I spent 1000 Turkish lira on this game. Can you check my account history? This move you are doing is so wrong. For the first time in my life I have such a problem .....

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I've been a travian legends player for 7 years. This is the first time I'm playing this. And they were constantly banning our friends. I was banned today. I request the records. It says I shared the password. Please will you provide documentation that I shared? Do not be silent against the Turks! They're trying to balance the game. I can understand. We are strong. Because we are all old players. And we've been playing together for many years. If you can't provide me with proof you will return my money! Because I haven't used multiple accounts even once. Never...

• I mentioned this topic in the other posts of the forum. There is absolutely racism or discrimination against Turkish players.

Lots of guy attempted kidding me that my statement is ridiculous but, I am right about this extremely important topic.

Lots of guy said that you are cheater, you deserve those bans, bla bla. First of all, some of us really did not deserve those bans, some of us deserved. I am accepting it.

But, I want fair behaviour to everybody. I want good and nice explanation about why we get banned. And also, I want same punishments to our opponents as well.

I also wonder that why we get those bans while we are leading the server. When we are not leading the server, everything is fine interestingly.

I know, my some friends are cheating in the previous servers but, we are not leading the server. we do not have a chance to win the server. The best result is for us, third place. It is the best possibility.

Nobody from us was banned on that server(2 or 3 server before). Nobody!

Right now, they are doing the same. They are not banning players(but, they should ban them because they are cheater)(and this is the reason why we are talking about racism) who has no chance to win. They try to balance the server. They try to make us spend more money for this game. They try to decrease the leaders and try to increase the followers so, everybody think that we got a winning chance.

I asking you, If you do not have a winning chance for any server, will you spend money for that server? absolutely no!

That is the reason. That is the REAL.

• I personally think it boils down to a culture difference. Turks are just like Russians when it comes to their regard for rules and fair play, and playing with dignity.

From what I've seen, winning is all that matters in their culture. The most common defense from these players who break the rules is that they don't understand why everyone else isn't doing it also.

In my culture, and many others I've seen, it's about taking pride in how you play. I'd rather lose knowing that I played fairly and with dignity then to win and know I bend the rules.

But that is just my opinion from many years of playing this game. I don't mean to offend. But this is why Turks and Russians should play against Turks and Russians lol.

• I personally think it boils down to a culture difference. Turks are just like Russians when it comes to their regard for rules and fair play, and playing with dignity.

From what I've seen, winning is all that matters in their culture. The most common defense from these players who break the rules is that they don't understand why everyone else isn't doing it also.

In my culture, and many others I've seen, it's about taking pride in how you play. I'd rather lose knowing that I played fairly and with dignity then to win and know I bend the rules.

But that is just my opinion from many years of playing this game. I don't mean to offend. But this is why Turks and Russians should play against Turks and Russians lol.

I wish you could personally experience how admins treat us and show us some empathy. I would like to. If I had committed a crime, I wouldn't tire myself here for 16 hours. One ticket I wrote did not return. They closed every ticket I write. Other people in our clan are afraid to defend us. Do you know why? They think the managers can close their accounts in Them. You won't try to take me seriously. You will not try to understand. Because this is the cultural difference between us. We are a compassionate society. We respect every nation, country and flag. If I was guilty, I wouldn't tire myself that much. Please believe this. But you do all kinds of attacks to win the game.

My English is not good. I can express myself only that much.

• I insulted you? Where did i do that? I played with lots of Russians and Turkish players, honest players, they never said adminstration is rasist. Thats what i wanted to say. But yeah, germans are all rasists you are right. Ironie off

• Why do some people never get banned and some always get banned?

We moved the subject to social media. Most people here are happy with this situation. He kept blaming us. However, the travian rulers always discriminated against the Turks. this is not the first time. We made a collective decision. And we will speak this up everywhere. We will never be silent until this discrimination is stopped. Most of us were banned for no reason whatsoever. They are constantly making excuses to ban. They don't even respond to support tickets. My account was opened today, but we will not be silent anymore.

• Good luck, perhaps the massive use of shady accounts caused some accounts to be banned. Ever thought of that?

The best way to stop (unfair) bans is to stop giving MH any reason to ban.

But hey, complainng about things is easier then to look at yourself, right?

• it is forbidden to have a dual who has an account on the same game world, and you have the main count, so you are responsible for the actions of your dual, if he gives the password to someone else for example, which you admit to having done, so you are guilty of not following the rules and you accuse everyone of racism to defend yourself, it is pitiful...