Troop count

• I like this idea.
    I know that you can see the total number of troops by looking at your "troop" quest. It shows the number of troops created for the entire server.
    But I think it would be nice to be able to see it broken out by troop type.

I think this falls into the category of being able to move villages after conquering them from someone else - it would be nice to have - but there are a lot of other issues in rules and game play that should be addressed first.

I hope that this goes onto the board of "potential ideas" though!

• Like attack or defense (troops I killed) tracking, add a troops that I had that died tracking... that only tracks those who died - so total troop count = those who died + those who are living (remains a secret someone cannot see unless sitter or attack/scout reports)

• Interesting, I like it, although I am not sure how to implement it.

Do you have any ideas of where would you put it or how would you implement it?

Fantastic question Unknown!
    My first gut instinct would say that it would probably fit best with the "World" tab on the statistics.

Currently there is the "Average number of troops per player".

You could then add "Total troops you have built this server".

I don't think that it would be necessary to break it out by village/city. I think one total's line would suffice.

This could then be a new avenue of achievements. Currently there are awards for attackers/defenders and attack/defense strength in a single attack.

One that comes to mind is "Lesson not learned..." and maybe that's completely losing a 20k+ army more than 5 times on a single server. Or something along those lines.

For defenders, building over 100k defensive units and then not losing any more than than 10% by the end of the round - "Overkill".

These are just some quick ideas off the top of my head. I think that there are a lot more possibilities that could be pursued. The achievements aspect of the game is very nice. It's one of the things that really draws me to Kingdoms. I know that there have been quite a few threads already dedicated to new achievements already, so I won't go any further into detail here. I would be happy to discuss this further if you have any additional questions or thoughts you would like to bounce around.

• I would like to see a 1 million troop quest. The 100k one is finished before ww even has a chance to spawn, so any troops beyond that can only really be tracked by checking troops lost in light society SS stats, though that is not always accurate, and it only works for def players. That would be sufficient to be able to track it to some extent imo.

You're reading this. Think about it.

• I would like to see a 1 million troop quest. The 100k one is finished before ww even has a chance to spawn, so any troops beyond that can only really be tracked by checking troops lost in light society SS stats, though that is not always accurate, and it only works for def players. That would be sufficient to be able to track it to some extent imo.

This how i thought it too. Ofc you can upgrade it even been more accurant