We Have A Problem

• And if you feel someone is multi, there is a established way to alert the CSR through the help center.

I invite you to use it since through the forum you will not achieve anything in particular. The CSR doesn't come to the forum that often. :)

• what happens after the ticket if Travia agrees, that this accs are multis?
    the mulits got deleted after 5 days from Travian
    they are playable this 5 days
    what happens to the owner of the multis? absolutly nothing
    that means, he can make more multis after some got deleted,
    he has the advantage but himself nothing will happen

• Wcześniejsze

what happens after the ticket if Travia agrees, that this accs are multis?
    the mulits got deleted after 5 days from Travian
    they are playable this 5 days
    what happens to the owner of the multis? absolutly nothing
    that means, he can make more multis after some got deleted,
    he has the advantage but himself nothing will happen

"Das ist unser Kunde." haha ;)

Such a small quote from what the game management says ;) Probably ...

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = WIN. Next? :P Autumn 2021 :)

• Camelot when someone is caught, yes, they can carry on playing with their main account, but not before a punishment is given.

If there is reiterative infringement, the punishment grows and it can reach the point of loosing the account.

But please note that the CSR team cannot give specifics about the investigated accounts.

Please note that not all punishments are visible from outside of the account, so even if you feel nothing happens, it could be that a punishment has been given.

• Punishment? Clear warehouses and get -5% of the population.

Sometimes a few eco levels will drop from 12 to 11. Sometimes 1 level of infrastructure down. Losses are minimal. It is done on coins in a few minutes ;)

How long will it take for a dishonest player to get banned? Sometimes it is a few weeks ;) During this time, he will develop the account so that such a penalty is funny.

Personally, I would not like to set up a few accounts in order to raids them and get resources from it. Well, but we have such players :) Or they make accounts, develop settlements, and then the main account chiefting these villages.

So such a low penalty as clearing warehouses and receiving -5% of the population is disproportionate.

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = WIN. Next? :P Autumn 2021 :)

• we havent been sure, what happened to multiplayer and their multis
    so one registered and made some multis, after this he asked to make a ticket about his multis

what I have written, is what happened after this with his multis and him
    multis got deleted after 5 days and have been playable all this 5 days
    the owner didnt got any punishment
    (this player didnt play seriously, only started to test this)

• Yes rafal92f#PL I agree we have to improve that area. I can tell you that we are in discussions to improve the way we do the hunting and the punishments. ;)

What problem? Add 0. Instead of -5% give -50%.

Of course, for people who raids their multi-accounts. Because I have encountered a situation where a husband and wife play on the same laptop and both get banned ... and have to choose which account to leave and which to delete. This is also a matter for repair.

My servers:

• And if you feel someone is multi, there is a established way to alert the CSR through the help center.

I invite you to use it since through the forum you will not achieve anything in particular. The CSR doesn't come to the forum that often. :)

Reporting 100-200 accounts on every server you log in, IS NOT fun!

• we havent been sure, what happened to multiplayer and their multis
    so one registered and made some multis, after this he asked to make a ticket about his multis

what I have written, is what happened after this with his multis and him
    multis got deleted after 5 days and have been playable all this 5 days
    the owner didnt got any punishment
    (this player didnt play seriously, only started to test this)

if they ban, they block only multi-accounts, the main account is not blocked, at most it is suspended for a few days, nothing serious

• Yes rafal92f#PL I agree we have to improve that area. I can tell you that we are in discussions to improve the way we do the hunting and the punishments. ;)

The problem is that the feeling of the players is that the gold of those players is more important than the game itself.

It is understood that you are a company, and you live on what people pay (among other things).

Unless you don't take more efficient measures against these types of players, you will only live on the money of the cheaters.

if they ban, they block only multi-accounts, the main account is not blocked, at most it is suspended for a few days, nothing serious

If they block people with no refund of the pucharsed gold, they will think twice before cheating. Just a suspension of the account it's stupid. While they have their multi-accounts banned, they create a few more.

• on the server Im playing , about 40-50 Accs deleted for that reason
    and most of them dont want to play again
    so long time we wrote about this, so many experienced player and also new ones left the game for this
    but seems, the cheater, abuser und agianst the rules playing Accs ar more important, its unbelievable