WHICH METAS ARE HERE FOR THIS?

• I wasn't that active dual only kept ques going so it very well might be that we were banned for something, that something wasn't me playing multiple accounts tho.

I think you should speak to your pal about that then as he might be giving out misleading information. You know which one I mean - the rat looking one.

• I think you should speak to your pal about that then as he might be giving out misleading information. You know which one I mean - the rat looking one.

I don't really care what a wannabe king with a god complex thinks about me. But maybe you can share your stories with your daddy and feel better about the lack of your own spine.

• I don't really care what a wannabe king with a god complex thinks about me. But maybe you can share your stories with your daddy and feel better about the lack of your own spine.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D that made me laugh hard! HAHA Thanks man.

It is not what I think as I didnt know who you was, it was what i was told

The Real One;)

Edited once, last by Nimble ().

• Hey! I thought we was Travian pals? I even love your country.... :(

I think if you want to discuss what I think of COM3X3 "The Battle Of The Multis" then we should discuss it on that forum.

There is really nothing to discuss. You dont accept any arguments and keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. Anyway, GL, but remember there won't be OTTOMAN's to join this server. :)

• There is really nothing to discuss. You dont accept any arguments and keep repeating the same stuff over and over again. Anyway, GL, but remember there won't be OTTOMAN's to join this server. :)

Hey i didnt start it here QWR - all i asked is who is joining the server and these clowns appear out of nowhere.

• I think you should speak to your pal about that then as he might be giving out misleading information. You know which one I mean - the rat looking one.

Sohvapeuhari has been banned for multiaccounting before. Couple of com1x3 ago he put one of his multiaccs in my kingdom and got banned for it.

• We joined this server to kick your arses with 20 players but you relocated to the other side of the server like a bunch pussies and Iv been at war with LITA since day 3 of the server. You formed a merged Kingdom and expect to not be judged on your performance as a Kingdom, you can’t lead a herd of cows you and that duel of yours.

It does not matter about Titan now - you was banned for being a multi and DOOM are suppose to be well against that???

You might have joined to "kick our arses" but we joined to have fun without any other expectations.

We didn't "relocate to other side of the server like a bunch a pussies" We had bit of bad luck and our settlers turned back twice with someone else getting cropper less than 10 minutes before ours arrived so we ended up where we did finally get our croppers. Your location had nothing to do with ours.

Why would we not form a merged kingdom and get 6 "free treasuries" instead of 3 when we have no interest or plans to join any other kingdom?

You can feel free to judge us however you want for our performance but the fact is that we've also been in war with kingdom several times bigger than us (AK BROS) from day 3 or whatever and we've persevered.

Maybe use this statistic to judge us instead?

uXu99pm.png

Lastly, I'm not sure when you think Kicke got banned but you accused us (Team Pulsu = Me + Kicke) for being Sohvapeuharis multiaccount on the 2x3 and supposedly reported us. We didn't get banned. My account has never been banned. Not even when you reported us for "taking your name" on this server.

df4b3b2ab8.png

P.S. I actually made ticket of my own after the post above and help center confirmed that whoever wishes and is fastest can use "your name".

3a2508de3c.png

-Boromir :*

Edit:/ Typo

• Nimble,

For a long time you have talked the talk but the time has come to walk the walk. You can run but you can't hide. We are coming for you. Bring your bitch Matt and we will handle him too. Are you ready? The gates of hell are calling, this time your daddy Şero won't be there to pick you up when you are crawling.

We are prepared and we can taste the blood -The Reckless

Sohva, go crawl back into the rat hole you came out of you useless pest. You are literally the lowest of the low in the entire travian community. Nobody cares about you or what you think.