Nimble's diplomacy

• First of all, it's 4th server, we are going to win in a row.
    And come on, man, don't make yourself more of a fool than you already are. It is getting ridiculous.

MultiHunter inside our team.. c'mon you a 10yo kid to belive that?
    We bullied Ottoman we sure did we spammed reports and WE(our TEAM ,coz teamwork matters) have better skill than Ottoman.

I agree and think you have very very worthy good players - the best players in the server. You are tough to beat.

• No comment on most of the message. I agree to unite the server for beating the giant kingdom.

But saying LITA bullied Ottoman is nonsense.

No one encourage them mutli. No one force them disband their kingdom.

The only one who buried Ottoman is themself.

• I'd admit LITA got a few multi account at the start of the server.

But I don't think there's much benefit from players with multi.

As most of originally thought to be a defensive account anyway.

After the large scale of banning multi-account from travian team, I don't think there is not much multi account inside LITA.

That's also why our defense is so weak in early stage.

But seriously there's very few action from Travian in the previous server.

Take the June COM1x3 as example, it's purely a battle of Multi.

We're kinda forced to have a few multi account in order to battle with others like Ottoman and etc.

I can represent player from LITA that our degree of multi account is minimal.

It's just we have a really active group of players playing together, and together with some luck, let us win for a few rounds.

We're happy to see the Travian Team making great effort in identifying multi account.

I believed if the situation continues to become better, we'll not use multi, as a method to beat the other multi kingdom.

Regarding the accusation that LITA team up with Travian admin, and that we bullied Ottoman, I do hope that you got some evidence about the statement you made. It's purely not true, and I don't think it's worth to argue with you in this topic.

But it makes sense to cooperate with others to try attacking LITA. I'd agree with that tbh.

• No comment on most of the message. I agree to unite the server for beating the giant kingdom.

But saying LITA bullied Ottoman is nonsense.

No one encourage them mutli. No one force them disband their kingdom.

The only one who buried Ottoman is themself.

I think its the Nimbles touch of midas. TITAN -> GONE, Vindicta -> GONE, OTTOMAN -> GONE. Can you find the common nominator?

• Good honest message. I will say here that the accusation of admin playing inside LITA is circulating around the server and this information come to me from 2 players from different Kingdoms with no ties with each other.

Maybe admin can give us an honest analysis of this to the rest of the players concerned? Did you have an open account and what Kingdom did they reside in?

The bullying is plastered all over the forum - LITA use the forum as their 2nd battleground and I like to call it mental warfare, that's why I love coming here. This is why QWR has pasted my message to a leader in the game on the forum - so LITA can all start rounding up on here and defaming my name which is all a part of strategy in a game like this.

Looking at the messages its clear to see its like a pack of wild banshees losing control and emotions and rounding up on a single player representing that Kingdom. I am talking about OTTOMAN here.

This is all I have to say until admin can clarify some of the players concerns in the server? Did you have an open account and what Kingdom did you reside in?

Nimble

• The bullying is plastered all over the forum - LITA use the forum as their 2nd battleground and I like to call it mental warfare, that's why I love coming here. This is why QWR has pasted my message to a leader in the game on the forum - so LITA can all start rounding up on here and defaming my name which is all a part of strategy in a game like this.

the only place you might ever get first place is on the forum, by blackmailing and misrepresenting LITA

teuton-facepalm

• I posted this message here firsly because its full of lies and secondly, because its in violation of the game rules. But ofcourse, you are OTTO puppy, so game rules doesn't apply to you.
    And ofcourse, to show that you are lying dude, who publicly says that he's Very very honest person.

• No - you posted it here to create a shit show and get another rounding up of your enemy.

All strategy - I get it.

What violations are you making up in your head? What are you on about?

How am I an OTTO puppy? Because I become their ally and is able to rally their fractured Kingdom back together? I play a good game and you call me an Otto puppy? 👍

And what are lies in the message - read the messages people are have made regarding you pasting my messages through the forum.

They agree with most apart from the admin and bullying. I am still waiting for the admin to make an honest comment on this.

The Real One;)

Edited once, last by Nimble ().

• Nimble There are some problems with you on every server where you play :D

On com2x3 you played, TITAN was destroyed by me and you ran away on com3x3 ;d ... and here also some circus haha

My servers:

PL4.2 = win, PL3.3 = win, PL5.3 = 2 place, COM1.6 = 2 place, COM3.7 = 2 place, PL1.5 = win, COM3.9 = win, COM2x3 = WIN, COM4 = ? ;)

• Hi mate,

You cannot claim to have destroyed a Kingdom when you never made any real attacks at all - the kingdom was destroyed by traitors that held a grudge - it had nothing to do with your play in that server at all although i do believe you played a very good aggressive game and i respect that. I respect you as a player and wished you the best for winning the server.

The Real One;)

Edited once, last by Nimble ().

• Hi mate,

You cannot claim to have destroyed a Kingdom when you never made any real attacks at all - the kingdom was destroyed by traitors that held a grudge - it had nothing to do with your play in that server at all although i do believe you played a very good aggressive game and i respect that. I respect you as a player and wished you the best for winning the server.

... the kingdom was destroyed by highly incompetent and egoistic king. There I fix'd it for you.

• You are not an enemy. You are irrelevant douchebag that was pilling garbage on the kingdom I play with.

You should read up terms and conditions boy.. You cant spread untrue allegations about travian. Sadly as I'm not the original owner of the message, my report wasnt taken seriously. Mary-Jane should really report you.

Shall I quote you?
    "They were Multiaccoutning very early on and CONTINUE TO HAVE MULTI FARMING KINGDOMS THROUGH THE SERVER." Yeah we had few random accounts banned in first 3 days of server and we didnt have a single ban since. Where are those multi farm kingdoms, where is that continued multi accounting?
    "THEY BULLIED OTTO KINGDOM OUT OF THE GAME"
    Seriously? They bullied themselves out of the server by asking every kingdom member their account information, adding their own email addresing as duals to those players and then control majority of their kingdom with their 10~ player core group.

"i DO NOT CARE FOR 2ND PLACE MYSELF, ONLY TO STOP LITA" You admitted to my PM that only thing you care is winning, and lying your ass off to AK so they help you is part of the our "strategy" and "diplomacy".

And you are OTTO puppy because you seriously acting like one. One big dog hurts you, so you give everything away, all your credibility, all your belieffs and sit behind a big big cheating DOG. That cheating dog leaves, you again try to kiss your ass back with first dog, when he rejects you again, you run to 3rd biggest dog and kiss their asses so much, that they even give you WW to mount.
    So yeah, you are just a puppy without a home. Running to every house in the street and trying to find home. But remember, nobody likes you. Majority of the people you ever played with, doesn't like you. And its surely your problem, not theirs.

• Get your head out of your arse and realise its a war game - running on the forum pasting what's going on on the server constantly is pathetic and constantly trying to defame players and Kingdoms on the forum and making shit house rules in your head, report me and get me banned then for these imaginary rules!

We had no intentions of merging with any kingdom this server for the sole reason it gave many more options to play with - You and a small minority of other players on this community are narrow minded, arrogant nasty people. I bet you don't even have the courtesy to say well played or well done to the other players on the server at the end of it.

I am happy that many people have admitted that LITA used multis - even yourself at the beginning of the server - it must be right though considering it was the " first few days ". More like the first 3 weeks and everyone knows it. Do not question my methods and my opinions on multis - I have never once done this and the 20 players that joined with me don't either.

Go and throw some mud at some other poor fucker. ( Its a figure of speech )

LITA 2nd battleground - the Forum.

Nimble