Com7 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Haha, pretty sure you where part of a 250+ player meta full of mutlies and abuse in every way possible.

Was in WST premade actually...they changed WW location when my second village was already being settled at first location choice and then fell under GF area. Bad luck for me that WST chickened out on early game war threats.

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• Was in WST premade actually...they changed WW location when my second village was already being settled at first location choice and then fell under GF area. Bad luck for me that WST chickened out on early game war threats.

Lol, we didn't make any anounchements on the WW location untill we finalized out choice so thats just some bullsht, but I didn't expect more from you. I agree with you the GF location is better then our current one and we did discuss the place. But we never changed last second to go for another one.

You must be confusing with com4, where we indeed changed location due to the GW multies blocking off the WW we initially went for.

Good thing you didn't stick around tho. You made a lovely farm once I chiefed Louis hammer in the GW area. :*

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• The last server was com4 ..not sure if GW or GF, easy to get mixed up with these kind of forgettable acronyms.

• The last server was com4 ..not sure if GW or GF, easy to get mixed up with these kind of forgettable acronyms.

Lol great lad. You confused it with GW.

Still the fact we changed WW's back then was a carefull descision. Still you descided to join the multi kingdom and stick around. So don't blame me or WST for your own mistakes. ;)

• Its just that you rallied up everyone in the server and then snatched an easy victory. I quit half way through as I suppose lot of legit players did.

• Its just that you rallied up everyone in the server and then snatched an easy victory. I quit half way through as I suppose lot of legit players did.

Rally up, sure what else? Give them a reason to multi next round again? Quite sure Starlord and his crew will think twice before they start that shitshow again. That we ended up with the win wasn't the goal of that server. We where fine with any outcome where GW was out of the top 3. And if you would have followed the server you will see we succeeded.

• And the fact of getting everyone to join against another competitor is pretty much the same as inviting as much players as you can, so you cant really defend your position of not recruiting anyone.

• And the fact of getting everyone to join against another competitor is pretty much the same as inviting as much players as you can, so you cant really defend your position of not recruiting anyone.

If comment is ment aiming on our current server I’ll gladly ask you to read back all messages in here, because clearly you have a hard time understanding this rounds politics aswell.

• I leave the fighting for multihunters and people reporting them. I believe lot of players who are accused of being multies might actually not be..seen lot of posts that try to point out multies with screenshots that dont prove anything.

What I do appall, is the propaganda that tries to get all players against a common enemy so they can have it easier.

• I leave the fighting for multihunters and people reporting them. I believe lot of players who are accused of being multies might actually not be..seen lot of posts that try to point out multies with screenshots that dont prove anything.

What I do appall, is the propaganda that tries to get all players against a common enemy so they can have it easier.

So can we both agree that if a player gets a ban, multiple bans, and eventually gets deleted is a confirmed cheater? And do you think if we didn't put in the afford finding them, sending prove to the multihunters they all would have been banned?

Little moral question for you. When you prepare for a server for multiple weeks and find yourself on a map where a kingdom of 250+ players full of multies and bots of all sorts. What do you do? You go fight them alone with a 80 player kingdom? And you would win that? Multihunters will magically find all mutlies and get them banned?

In that case my dear CinCin, I lost all hope in you as a player, and I can honestly say you are one of the reasons this game is breaking down more and more every day.

• The concept of this game has survived for many years through all kinds of abuses..dont really think its breaking down. The reason why people get frustrated and quit and resort to illegal strategies is that in its core the game is painstakingly long and needs meticulous planning to succeed. Even if you do everything right, there are thousand other reasons why things can go downhill. Ironically the same tedious process that pushes players away, is the same reason that keeps players coming back.

Also there are some famous smaller side kingdoms that can have great success in Breaking Metas.

• The concept of this game has survived for many years through all kinds of abuses..dont really think its breaking down. The reason why people get frustrated and quit and resort to illegal strategies is that in its core the game is painstakingly long and needs meticulous planning to succeed. Even if you do everything right, there are thousand other reasons why things can go downhill. Ironically the same tedious process that pushes players away, is the same reason that keeps players coming back.

Also there are some famous smaller side kingdoms that can have great success in Breaking Metas.

Well lets be clear on that. You must be delusional if you try to compare WST with BM or OSEF. You started com7 and so you say quitted half way through (pretty sure you weren't gray most of the round but still). Tell me what kingdoms on that round could have single handedly taking down GW? Do you have any idea how long it took for their first multies to be banned? How many defence, villages, hammers got lost by build offense aquired through cheating?

• Not important who is the capable of doing that..just stating the fact that its possible without rallying the whole server behind your cause.

• Not sure about OSEF, but to my knowledge BM dont collaborate with others. They do troll a lot in forums, but leave other kingdoms settle their own business.

I was actually skimming the forum and saw a post on COM2 embassy, that a player was wrongly banned for multiaccounting. Just wondering if there might have been some players of GW who got wrongly reported and banned, but never made a forum thread about it.