Com7 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Not sure about OSEF, but to my knowledge BM dont collaborate with others. They do troll a lot in forums, but leave other kingdoms settle their own business.

I was actually skimming the forum and saw a post on COM2 embassy, that a player was wrongly banned for multiaccounting. Just wondering if there might have been some players of GW who got wrongly reported and banned, but never made a forum thread about it.

I think we never accused someone of being multi openly on forum who haven’t been banned over it. Multihunters do factcheck everything as far as my knowledge goes, and you spoke of your faith in them before so weird response.

And BM not trolling? 😂 Either you don’t know the kingdom or you are just as ignorant as can be.

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

• you might want to check what I said..it was not not trolling.

Ah my bad, the beer isn’t helping at the moment 😂.

About wrongly banned players, shit happens. Can happen to me and you and everyone out there. But if they don’t ban at all multies will be even more present.

Like I already said, we are not BM, we do not try to be a kingdom like that. I don’t think we will come to an agreement either. So lets get this back to topic, Com7. If you want to discuss our approach on com4 open a new discussion elsewhere. But I think you are a little late for that.

• Cool, I agree to disagree on some subjects...just wanted little drama with the dramaqueen 😂.

Hope TK will get on board with my idea on creating villages, where multiple players can operate...or I might just learn to code and create something of the sorts on my own :/

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• Cool, I agree to disagree on some subjects...just wanted little drama with the dramaqueen 😂.

Hope TK will get on board with my idea on creating villages, where multiple players can operate...or I might just learn to code and create something of the sorts on my own :/

Well I must say, I not only causing drama on forum but I read it all aswell. And you have some great idea’s suggested already. And there are a lot of great idea’s suggested on forum by others. All we can do is hope some will be tested and if succesfull implemented to make this game even more great.

• I was actually skimming the forum and saw a post on COM2 embassy, that a player was wrongly banned for multiaccounting. Just wondering if there might have been some players of GW who got wrongly reported and banned, but never made a forum thread about it.

Every cheater/murderer/whatever will say they are innocent lol. As Mycro said already, GMs dont ban by thinking someone is cheating/breaking the rules. They double/triple check if someone is doing it, if so, he will get banned, easy as it is.

• okay, lol, I had to skip like 3/4ths of these messages before I drowned in tears.
    I want to make a few things very very clear.

1. We are a group of players that love the game and enjoy competition. We dont care if everyone on the map unites against us. that sounds like a good time daddies. :love:

2. we rallied everyone on com4 because, and get this, DIPLOMACY IS A HUGE PART OF THE GAME! People seem to think this game is about training offensive math numbers and running them into defensive math numbers, thats just one part. GW hardcore abused the game and they are the ones that made the server climate unhealthy and not fun. I mean by the end of the server, we had gotten like almost 100 accounts banned for multi abuse! Every player in WST has their own pulse (not all of them have brains though ;) )

3.We united my RnA kingdom with WST from com4 and not for any other reason than: we had a blast. We made a lot of friends. We hang out in discord and play other games on steam. We have discord meetings and argue with each other over the best strategy to proceed and have some beers and just talk to each other. Its one of the best travian atmospheres I've ever had. You guys are missing out. We really are just a group of people from all over the world that love the game.

4. We aren't actively recruiting, we dont need to. WST isnt afraid to fight a losing battle or a hard one. I came from RnA where we got beat on by GW for the first 3 months of the server and still never gave up a single treasure out of a treasury by never sleeping and harnessing the spite in our hearts. (kunklak was an RnA duke, I saw him posted earlier in this forum.) The only reason people are joining if at all (and I PROMISE you the rest of WST leadership fights me tooth and nail on every candidate) is I always do my best to take a few new players under my wing and teach them how to defeat their enemies and play the game well. My mentor did it for me. I do my best to pay it forward to the community.

so if you are frustrated or feeling overwhelmed, just know we felt the same way last server together, and we overcame it by banding together. so do the same! I encourage it. dont forget WST means WE STAND TOGETHER.

(although I still make fun of them and call them WE SIM TOGETHER)

• One of the biggest reasons WST is so big is because we manage to keep players intrested. We have a discord of around 100 members, and while all are not part of this Com7 almost everyone is. WST is like a big group of friends playing togheter, and I dont see that culture we have among us chaning any time soon. I think at server start the Discord voice was filled with around 25 people. Its sad that few other kingdoms are able to create the kinds of bonds to their members as WST can. As someone who has played with WST for a long time (took a break and came back for com4) I still see a lot of people I recognize from way back in 2017(when the kingdom was created).

• Sir Cin Sincere Im not happy about the fact, that we WST are big and fat and that there is currently no competition. BUT... all you need to do is just coordinate. Build some counterforce. There are still enough players on the server to build another 1-2 huge kingdoms. I will be happy about some action. Just as in the old com7. osef, fnf, wst, regicide. That was some nice competition.

• Why are you not happy?

You are one big family standing together and bringing peaceful place to hide for all the simmers in the server.

If you want competition, then you can just turn on WST...or is that wrong somehow (its just a game bro)

I´ve had kings turn on me just because I was not russian or occupying the cropper they wanted(not reserved or anything), its all good.

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• Why are you not happy?

You are one big family standing together and bringing peaceful place to hide for all the simmers in the server.

If you want competition, then you can just turn on WST...or is that wrong somehow (its just a game bro)

I´ve had kings turn on me just because I was not russian or occupying the cropper they wanted(not reserved or anything), its all good.

Wouldn't it be lovely if we where all simmers. That would mean no matter how big we are, we should be easy to take down. ;)

And since its "just a game bro" I don't see how you are so obsesses with WST. :/

• Sir Cin Sincere you are crying on the wrong grave. I returned to travian one year ago playing the whole com7 in the kingdom with 2 members only, so....I dont consider myself being simmer. Same story for most of the guys i know. That is why we stay together, we concentrate on tactics instead of simming. I wont turn down wst. You should strengthen up your entourage. 90% of all server are players with no connections to wst. So...communicate, do some diplomacy, join your forces, make plans, coordinate you actions. We all have been through this. Thats the best advice you can get.