Do not join Justice :)

• For anyone who thinks the offer to join Justice kingdom is tempting, let me tell you some information about these guys :D

Last round (Com3x3), they are known as the kingdom BORU. They abused multiaccounts to boost their farm, having at least 30 accs banned throughout the round. Despite all that extra farm their offensive plans failed miserably time and time again and they couldn't even hold the WW. In this kingdom they have a rule - Only the leaders are allowed to farm the robbercamps :rolleyes: If you think that is stupid then you might not want to join these guys. My recommendation to all guys in the middle is to join some other kingdom and fight against these cheats to make sure they don't enjoy the round

Templars now recruiting for current and future servers! If you are an experienced, english speaking player looking for a team to have fun and make friends with message me here or on discord at Crioliix#6146

• For anyone who thinks the offer to join Justice kingdom is tempting, let me tell you some information about these guys :D

Last round (Com3x3), they are known as the kingdom BORU. They abused multiaccounts to boost their farm, having at least 30 accs banned throughout the round. Despite all that extra farm their offensive plans failed miserably time and time again and they couldn't even hold the WW. In this kingdom they have a rule - Only the leaders are allowed to farm the robbercamps :rolleyes: If you think that is stupid then you might not want to join these guys. My recommendation to all guys in the middle is to join some other kingdom and fight against these cheats to make sure they don't enjoy the round

and to think that in our kingdom we only allowed 2 attacks to robbers per person xD

capable are new and do not know how the game is.

it's no use for the king to attack thief camps (they don't sell treasures)

And it is always better that everyone has a little treasure in the inventory, for parties if they want, food calls, they are not always all online, it is also not useful for a single person to attack all the camps, simple, those 700 treasures will die before using xD

I'll always say the same, it's better that everyone has a little

• and to think that in our kingdom we only allowed 2 attacks to robbers per person xD

capable are new and do not know how the game is.

it's no use for the king to attack thief camps (they don't sell treasures)

And it is always better that everyone has a little treasure in the inventory, for parties if they want, food calls, they are not always all online, it is also not useful for a single person to attack all the camps, simple, those 700 treasures will die before using xD

I'll always say the same, it's better that everyone has a little

When i played king i always wondered what the best way to police this was. For me, once they send an attack they have to defeat that level or it can sit there until its gone. So DEF should have 1 or 2 and the OFF players get the rest as they always have the biggest armies and siege. Normally a very good OFF player will settle around robber camps spots so they can get the most out of them.

It is definitely a hard one for me as there is pros and cons - but i agree Kings should not get them and if they do they are dumb as f*ck. Dukes and defence players should be limited and the rest goes out to the big good OFF players.

Thats what i would want but not always the case depending on the strategy you chose in the server.

If there is "such" a strategy that govs cannot get Robber Camps they are only haemorrhage their Kingdoms players and growth and is also, a dumb ass move. I would leave immediately if a Kingdom played like this.

• When i played king i always wondered what the best way to police this was. For me, once they send an attack they have to defeat that level or it can sit there until its gone. So DEF should have 1 or 2 and the OFF players get the rest as they always have the biggest armies and siege. Normally a very good OFF player will settle around robber camps spots so they can get the most out of them.

It is definitely a hard one for me as there is pros and cons - but i agree Kings should not get them and if they do they are dumb as f*ck. Dukes and defence players should be limited and the rest goes out to the big good OFF players.

Thats what i would want but not always the case depending on the strategy you chose in the server.

If there is "such" a strategy that govs cannot get Robber Camps they are only haemorrhage their Kingdoms players and growth and is also, a dumb ass move. I would leave immediately if a Kingdom played like this.

Really hard to control player use attack instead of raid a camp, also hard to make sure them not to cut the line.

But not allow gov to attack camp is stupid and selfish, the kingdom wont stay strong if most players is not happy to play with they king and duke

• When i played king i always wondered what the best way to police this was. For me, once they send an attack they have to defeat that level or it can sit there until its gone. So DEF should have 1 or 2 and the OFF players get the rest as they always have the biggest armies and siege. Normally a very good OFF player will settle around robber camps spots so they can get the most out of them.

some disagreement, def players should get the stolen goods in full amount if they are able to provide good defense, now the issue is how do you know who are good or bad players..so in the end just make it free for all, first come first serve basis would be the best

• Why do you play a game where the admins are racist? Or you just talked nonsense because you were caught?

Nope.

Mean king is banned at the moment

Not sure if it is MA but it certainly is some rule breaking behaviour

It's bad that the target details in the ' send troops 'interface are removed now so we can't screen capture the rule breaker