Robbers camps

• Only hero involved in kingdom's robber camps its great idea. But programist here are rather lazy, as i remember many good ideas already gone without reaction.

And many others are been tested/implemented, like for example this one, just to mention one of the latest ones to be tested and in what we are working to improve at the moment:

forum.kingdoms.com/index.php?thread/28511/
  • Best solution to robber camps is to limit the attacks on each one...If robber camp X have 5 waves the kingdom can send max of 5 attacks to it.With this implemented there wont be scouters most likly gauls who will aways be there 1st.

• Best solution to robber camps is to limit the attacks on each one...If robber camp X have 5 waves the kingdom can send max of 5 attacks to it.With this implemented there wont be scouters most likly gauls who will aways be there 1st.

But limiting attacks to number of waves just means the selfish/greedy players would win everytime .... they would send 100 troops at each one & no one else would get a look-in

If Hero was involved then, every player on the server would only be able to attack one at a time giving more people a chance to grab at least one camp, def players might have a better chance too. It would also slow down the production of passive treasure collecting ..... as it would take longer to clear camps, so they would take longer to respawn (which might also be a good thing)

• simply more waves less camps does not fix the problem...instead of 60 camps if it spawn 30 with 10 waves each that mean most of them will be taken by gauls with TT's or nearest city's. And the problem for smaller villiges will be the same.they wont be able to catch them or they will give too big of deaths cos with less camps and more waves unit count in them will be increased aswell.That's why i said leave them as it is just restrict that 1 camp with 5 waves cant have more then 5 attacks and everyone will be happy.There will be camps for everyone,no sniping and those who w8 them for hours to show up will be rewarded with most treasures cos they will be 1st to attack :) fair for everyone

• simply more waves less camps does not fix the problem...instead of 60 camps if it spawn 30 with 10 waves each that mean most of them will be taken by gauls with TT's or nearest city's.

I'm not understanding your reasoning for why this wouldn't work... The "taken by gauls with TT's or nearest city's" is happening already. So you're saying by shortening the total number of camps and increasing the waves this will cause this problem to increase? Lowering the number of camps also lowers the potential benefit of splitting your army right? The current rule is only 1 attack per camp per account, but when there are many camps with few waves this is why we see players splitting their armies.

Also, the problem with your math here is you've left out a key component - the number of players in the kingdom... And I did not state what I think the right balance is, only that maybe it could be rebalanced to remedy this issue.

with less camps and more waves unit count in them will be increased aswell

This is definitely a valid concern and something they would have to validate that it wouldn't grow exponentially before implementing, but that sounds like something that could also be fixed by a simple formula adjustment.

That's why i said leave them as it is just restrict that 1 camp with 5 waves cant have more then 5 attacks

I think this is definitely a potential solution. This would help solve the wave sniping but doesn't resolve the greedy player who splits their army to take the most stolen goods.

This is something that is not really in the game currently, so this would be an entirely new mechanic they'd have to build. However, they have recently been testing the max attack limits on player to player so maybe that is laying the foundation for this change.

• Simple answer lies with-in the Kingdoms themselves, ie, the leaders of any kingdom sets their rules concerning robber camps in the same way as they set rules and guide lines for other aspects of Kingdom. For example the two Kingdoms I am most involved with has a set limit on how many waves a player can attack in any one robber camp round, allied with a chatroom that the player posts the camps number and waves left on(this helps phone app users) Over the piece this system does for the majority of time work. There will always be the problem with players with no scruples and this is where a kingdom needs what any good kingdom has, strong leadership.

• Yes as Luke said it's kingdom rules on how many waves player can take and if it's allowed to rob as many as you can i dont see real issue why player that w8 them for like 5 hours to spawn so he can attack them dont get as many as he can.Not to mention when spliting your army you give bigger sacrafice.And those who split there army's are mostly Hammer's that need those stolen goods more then others to keep there crop full and make more units.The biggest problem is sniping nothing more.If ppl cant snipe i bet everyone will be happy :)