• EtkiTepki

understand, this is not our way! Our path is a beautiful forum, beautiful music in the game (which everyone turns off) and a lot of talk about what won't happen. Our task is to create 100+ servers with 50-100

online to keep everyone happy. Discrimination is our slogan! TravianKindoms is a team, our dream team!

• I really miss the dislike button for threads like this. My stomach turns every time I read "I want to have egypts in Kingdoms", terrible tribe, terrible game design, just terrible.

That aside. If you want a new tribe, try finding a non-multi/techaccount playstyle, that doesn't have a proper tribe to execute yet. If you find one and it's a good one that adds positive experience to the game and that you can not possibly play with other tribes reasonably, think about how a new tribe would fulfill it. Adding content for the sake of adding content sucks and makes it even harder than it already is for new players to see through.

Also I don't agree at all that more experienced players would come back and enjoy the game, at least I doubt that these guys are more than the experienced guys that wouldn't play anymore because of it. Also how is it an "innovation" to take some existing tribe, change the unit icons + names, throw new numbers at it, add some building on top and call it a new tribe?

• I really miss the dislike button for threads like this. My stomach turns every time I read "I want to have egypts in Kingdoms", terrible tribe, terrible game design, just terrible.

That aside. If you want a new tribe, try finding a non-multi/techaccount playstyle, that doesn't have a proper tribe to execute yet. If you find one and it's a good one that adds positive experience to the game and that you can not possibly play with other tribes reasonably, think about how a new tribe would fulfill it. Adding content for the sake of adding content sucks and makes it even harder than it already is for new players to see through.

Also I don't agree at all that more experienced players would come back and enjoy the game, at least I doubt that these guys are more than the experienced guys that wouldn't play anymore because of it. Also how is it an "innovation" to take some existing tribe, change the unit icons + names, throw new numbers at it, add some building on top and call it a new tribe?

I also agree that a new tribe is not needed, since the game in this aspect is more or less balanced, but the game should develop, new changes should be made (new buildings, talent tree, new neutral units, items, new missions for heroes, pumping new, many options)

Then there will be many new players, and old players will not leave the game.

Any game should develop, not the forum and sounds in the game!

• I imagine the TG developers reading the endless list of negative feedback about the app or the list of suggestions to improve the game, but at one point they lick a frog and exclaim: "Let's implement the tomato technique!"

B.o.S.

an alliance founded by gino

"Per aumentare il valore del nostro video di concentrazione, usiamo la tecnica pomodoro"

teuton-facepalm

• Everyone's mentality and understanding of play is different. Just because you like the game this way, it doesn't make sense to keep it the same. Other races don't have to be in every game world. How can a night game world be separate. The game world of their race may be separate. Who wants to play the game world where new races come, who want to play the normal game world.

• Everyone's mentality and understanding of play is different.

I'm sure if you knew a non-tech/multi playstyle, that current tribes severly lack the ability to execute, you would have posted it. ;)

Just because you like the game this way, it doesn't make sense to keep it the same. Other races don't have to be in every game world. How can a night game world be separate. The game world of their race may be separate. Who wants to play the game world where new races come, who want to play the normal game world.

If you split up the community for every wish that occurs in the forums, TG would have to start one gameworld per day, each of which has 0-1 players. Kingdoms just does not have the player counts to be able to afford making many different servers to satisfy everyone. I would agree if Kingdoms had like 15k players per game world. But it doesn't, so I don't.

Night truce for instance did this. There are several players playing mainly (or only) night truce and several playing mainly (or only) non-night truce. So they kind of split the community. I know it's a bit of an overlapping split, but even if I'm generous and say 70% of players play night truce and 70% of players play non-night truce (so 40% play both) and even if I'm even more generous and say through the options there are 20% more players, efficiently you shrunk the player base by ~15% per servertype.

If you do that for each and every community wish, you end up with servers of like 1/5th the size. Also with a huge mess, because it will be hard to keep track of which servers has which features.

You might think "but if we do it only for new tribe servers ...", but no, what qualifies new tribes for that, but not other wishes like e.g. reverting Kingdoms-Alliance-Merge, adding hardlimits to kingdom sizes or removal of farmdeffing? Nothing.