I came up with a great new idea. I hope you like this idea and the game development team works on it.
When more people migrate to live in a village, that village becomes a city. And when more people migrate to that city, that city can get bigger and bigger. So big that it even covers the surrounding villages or even a city a short distance away. And finally the metropolis is built. My idea for forming a metropolis in the game is like this.
A metropolis consists of 4 tiles on the map. That other player should have not village or city in these 4 tiles. At least one city and one village are needed to form a metropolis. These 4 adjoining tiles should not be able to build a village. Oases and mountainous lands, etc. can be part of these 4 tiles. In this picture, you can see three types of metropolises that can be built:
In addition to all the conditions mentioned, you need one cultural points slots per city or village to build a metropolis. So you need a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 cultural points slots. If a village is used during the construction of a metropolis, it will be known as a village and the city will not have the same resources as level 12. To become a city, it must have the necessary parameters to become a city, such as a population of 500 and etc. The cities or villages that make up a metropolis are each separate and are referred to as metropolises due to their very short distance. So each of them produces resources separately or builds soldiers or ...
- 250 population are added to each city or village in the metropolis. Increasing population in the metropolis increases the ability to get more percentages in oases. It is also important for the Duke and the King
- Each city or village forming a metropolis generates 750 cultural points per day.
- Only one trade office is needed in the metropolis. If a tradeoffice is built in any part of the metropolis, it will affect the merchants of other parts as well.
- All parts of the metropolis does not need a marketplace. If they have a marketplace in one part, other parts can also use it. Of course, if a player needs more merchants, he can build markets in other parts as well.
- Only one Tournament Square is needed in the metropolis. If a Tournament Square is built in any part of the metropolis, it will affect other parts as well.
- Any troop that is sent as a support troop to one part of the metropolitan will defend all the parts when defending.
- All factories in the metropolis can be upgraded to level 10 (50%)
- The loyalty of each part of the metropolis is increased to 300%
Metropolises built with only two cities or one city and one village can in the future upgrade the metropolis and add another city or village if the basic conditions for building a metropolis are met.