Remove banned players from the map

• Hi all,

I just don't get it. People get banned for multi accounting, get banned and stay like this for a while. I notice an improvement, multi's and bot users get banned more often then before. But why keep them banned? Why not just kick these confimed multies from the map? I see how people should deserve a few days for an attemp to fix their ban in case a mistake was made by the multihunters. Its a human proces afterall so a mistake can be made.

But why keep people banned a longer time? Especially early game.

Down below is an example of the current com7 world. World age 25 days. (These players got banned 9 days ago!)

Especially early game when 15c can make a huge difference for a player later game. :cursing:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I have said them.

Edited once, last by Mycro#EN ().

• I often notice, that people mistake a ban for a punishment. Kingdoms staff bans you, because they need to force you to talk with them about the ban. If you do so, you get unbanned after a punishment, e.g. building level reduction. (I guess in case of multiaccounting only one account gets unbanned and the rest deleted). Players that are banned for a long period of time just didn't contact Kingdoms staff about their ban.

Source: Travian Kingdoms (§7 gamerules)

They recently reworked that process in Travian: Legends though, there an appropriate punishment gets applied automatically 72 hours after the ban, but the account can accept the punishment earlier (and therefore being unbanned earlier). Pretty cool imo, would love to see something similar in TK aswell, although personally I didn't experience banned-player-clot so far basically at all. :/

• I often notice, that people mistake a ban for a punishment. Kingdoms staff bans you, because they need to force you to talk with them about the ban. If you do so, you get unbanned after a punishment, e.g. building level reduction. (I guess in case of multiaccounting only one account gets unbanned and the rest deleted). Players that are banned for a long period of time just didn't contact Kingdoms staff about their ban.

Source: Travian Kingdoms (§7 gamerules)

They recently reworked that process in Travian: Legends though, there an appropriate punishment gets applied automatically 72 hours after the ban, but the account can accept the punishment earlier (and therefore being unbanned earlier). Pretty cool imo, would love to see something similar in TK aswell, although personally I didn't experience banned-player-clot so far basically at all. :/

Well clearly all those 3 accounts shown in the picture above are played by the same player.

The owner of those 3 accounts also admitted she use multiple accounts in game pm. And to say it in her own words: "but not that problem". All accounts are still there occupying croppers.

I love the idea of the automatic punishment after 72 hours. I've seen alot of requests on forum for harder punishments. Maybe the answer lies in faster punishments. This way the servers players can faster deal with the problem in game by themselves.

• And they will never be "deleted", because he can log in to account and refresh the "inactive" timer once again. They would need to be deleted manually.

We've seen it happen to multies on com4 where GW multies got kicked of the map by the moderators. The only appropriate punishment in my eyes. Kick all multies and related main accounts from the server.