Swapping training types

• Add NPC merchant option also into troop training? 8

1. No (5) 63%
    2. Yes (3) 38%

Can Travian add a feature that resolves when you accidently click to train a heap of the wrong troop type? Make it so you have the ability to click a button where it takes all those resources and puts them into training a different troop type at the cost of 5 gold like NPC merchant.

For example, I just accidently trained 65 phalanx when I meant to train swordsman. Which adds up to 5525k wood, 6500k clay and 3250k iron. Total of 15275k resources. Which would allow me to train 51 swordsman instead of wasting it all on something I don't want.

Add the feature so players have the option to pay 5 gold just like the NPC merchant so we don't waste the resources but still have the option (at the cost of gold) to change the troop type if we want to.

• just for the future 5525k wood = 5.525.000 wood. k is short for kilo. the prefix kilo means thousand. for example: 1kg is 1 KiloGram where as 1g is 1 Gram. and 1 kilogram = 1000 grams. k means thousand.

if the scenario you are trying to prevent is the accidental training of the wrong type of troop, a confirmation box (which could be toggled off) that prompts you if you meant to train this type of troop would be a better fix than transferring resources into a second troop type.

you also left out the details about what should happen if there is extra resources remaining from the conversion? do you lose them? are they added to your village again?

• you also left out the details about what should happen if there is extra resources remaining from the conversion? do you lose them? are they added to your village again?

the leftover resources should be so minimal that it really doesnt matter and can be discarded or adding is too difficult to dev it .If normal NPC counts the total cost of res, then should the troops conversion.

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• IMO travian kingdoms is already very forgiving.
    In legends if you build the wrong troops you can't even put them at the back of the queue.

This obviously doesn't invalidate your concerns.
    I guess what I am trying to say is that it would be nice but would be a low priority, mainly due to the fact that it might be abuse sensitive.