Choose your Night Truce in COM2N

• What is your prefer time for the Night Truce? 217

1. GMT Greenwich Mean Time UTC+0 (78) 36%
    2. WEST Western European Summer Time UTC+1 (40) 18%
    3. CEST Central European Summer Time UTC+2 (53) 24%
    4. EEST Eastern European Summer Time UTC+3 (46) 21%

Dear players,

a new Night truce world is going to start soon and we want you to help us decide the time for the Night Truce in this game round.

We want to have this one for European Night Truce since we already have COM1N for American Night Truce

So we decided to give some options and let you choose what is the best night time for the truce.

You can choose between GMT, WEST, CEST or EEST

The poll ends Monday the 22th of March at 14:00.

Please participate in the poll and in the thread giving us the reason why you prefer that Time Zone

May be you can make others change their mind and see your point of view as a reasonable one, so they support your preference.

This web page can help you:

Time Zones in Europe

I hope you participate and between all we can choose the best time zone for the game round.

Your Travian Kingdoms team.

• A night truce server that actually worked out in the USA would be great... Always seems to be truce during "normal people" hours here. I've played a few and it's almost impossible to raid or attack anything but the WW unless you are up overnight.. but I have a day job. After like 1000 servers set for Europe/Asia side of the world you would think that at least ONE night server would actually accommodate for the other half of the globe.. :rolleyes:

• Good day.
    My opinion is that an average European time is ideal for the European server, it is suitable for both Western and Eastern European countries. This is the most acceptable option.
    PS: For me, very comfortable time Poland and Ukraine are convenient. ;)

• A night truce server that actually worked out in the USA would be great... Always seems to be truce during "normal people" hours here. I've played a few and it's almost impossible to raid or attack anything but the WW unless you are up overnight.. but I have a day job. After like 1000 servers set for Europe/Asia side of the world you would think that at least ONE night server would actually accommodate for the other half of the globe.. :rolleyes:

Curiously there is already one, you can see it in the Embassy area of the game round:

Embassy - COM1N

There was a poll in that one as well to choose the best night truce for everyone and it is running right now.

You can still play it, is the COM1N.