Matchmaking COM1 - April 2021

• Dear players,

we all know it's sometimes hard without a good sitter or dual. Therefore we have this section dedicated to find a good team to play with.

Sitters can play on the same game round, Duals cannot have an own avatar on the same round. You can enable and restrict Gold usage for both. One avatar can have 2 Sitters and 2 Duals in total.

Write a comment here, if you:

• Search for a Sitter or Dual
    • Offer to be a Sitter or Dual for someone else
    • Search for a whole team
    • Already have a team and you still have some vacancies open
    • Offer to be a mentor and teach some interested new players how to play

or any combination of the listed points.

Sharpen your swords and let the hunting begin,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• LF kingdom.

Currently running my own kingdom Psych on Com2x3, but i can feel my lack of experience compared to the big kingdoms.

I would love to join one of the bigger kingdoms and see how they run things.

• Hi Team,

Just wanting to know if there are any active players looking to be a gov in a new alliance created with selected members from com2x3 and com5.

We obviously use discord, gettertools etc, have a focus on team play, diplomacy management and drawing up nasty plans to conquer the world! We are all friendly and share our knowledge and advice of the game with our members.

If you're looking for a fun and mature team to play with that will have a structured kingdom in place, enough members for 24/7 coverage & sitters, then please do let me know!

We are looking for members who are active and will be committed to the end, understand their roles and have some basic understanding of the gameplay (new people are also welcome as we have channels setup for tips, questions, etc). Let me know if your interested! You can add me on discord if you would like some more information or to apply: scootz (alpha)#4729

If I don't see you within our kingdom, then best of luck on the battlefield for you and your comrades!

-scootz

• Yo, how can I join you? I also have a friend who want to join too.

• Yo, how can I join you? I also have a friend who want to join too.

Hi DGRX_COM,

Please add me in discord: scootz (alpha)#4729

We have been getting quite a few numbers which is nice. Happy for your friends to come along, we just need to have a chat in discord prior to invite :)