Embassy level 20 or great giant?

• Did you have a level 20 embassy? Of course, most of the time in the capital village or in the 15s you may have. But did you have an embassy level 20 in Resource Village (6444) or similar villages? If you did, you were literally wrong and wasting your resources. :D Why? I explain to you.

We all know that building a level 10 embassy is worth it. Here we are talking about level 20. Let's see how much resources are consumed from levels 11 to 20. 1978365 Yes, you may not believe it, but from 11 to 20 we consume 1978365 resources. 1.978 M

Now we want to examine whether we can get this amount of resources by getting a new oasis? Our goal is not to explore the capital village. Because there can be 20 embassies in the capital due to upgrading resources. We assume that a city (note I said a city, not a village) with 7 crop wants to raise the embassy to level 20. We know that in speed 1 servers, the production rate of each crop is 200 per hour. We know that in speed 1 servers, the production rate of each crop at level 12 is equal to 375 per hour. That is, the city can produce 7 * 375 = 2625 crop per hour. 2625 * 24 becomes 63000 crop per day. If we get a crop oasis with the embassy level 20, which we also receive a full 50% score, the amount of crop produced by the oasis per day is equal to 31500 crop. Now we divide the amount of resources needed to build level 20 embassies by the amount of resources that come from the oasis. 1978365 / 31500 = 62.8

I know we had a lot of calculations. In short, at best, it takes 62 days to get as much resource from the oasis as the resources used to build. I emphasize again that this was one of the best cases. This best happens very, very, very rarely. If we did these calculations for an oasis of 25% crop + 25% wood, the number of days will definitely increase. How many months do you think the life of a speed 1 server is? Is it worth it to consume about 2 million resources now to benefit from another 2 months? We all know that each resource on the first server is worth more than a few days later or a few months later. And I emphasize again that we considered all the conditions for the best conditions ...

OK. Now that you all understand why I call the embassy level 20 a giant, let's look at how to turn this giant into something better. I have many different ways. Some of them are not attractive to me at all, but because the TG development team is very bored with coding, I suggest them so that they can make a difference with a few minutes of writing code :D (I was joking, do not be upset ;) )

Idea 1. You have no right to object. If you want to comment, comment on our new child graphics. Nothing can be changed except graphics and forums and buying gold and things like that. :D

Idea 2. Only the capital can have level 20. In the village and other cities, the maximum level of the embassy will be 10 and you can not have more than 2 oases in them. (Such as palaces and residences)

Idea 3. Reduce the cost of building the embassy from level 11 to 20 so that its upgrade is more valuable for the players.

Idea 4. From level 11 onwards, for each level, 1% was added to the player's oasis score in non-capital villages. For example, in level 11, if the player has two oases, one with 40% and the other with 10% points for the user, their value will be 41 and 11. And this amount has no effect on other players. That is, with a level of 20 embassies, each oasis player will have 10% more points in that village or city.

Idea 5. Have 75% and 100% oases that the player needs a level 20 embassy to take them in non-capital villages.

what is your opinion? Do you agree with me? Which idea do you like the most? If you have a new idea, write so I can add it to the list.

• It's fine as it is.

not everything should have benefits to the end, I like traps in game.

making everything beneficial => you can't do wrong in game => what's experience?

ROI (return on investment) is a factor we should always check it, is it worth to upgrade to level 18 fields? even 17 or 16 when you are in late game?

same about embassy.

• I see the embassy more as a points production unit, so you can settle/conquer new villages faster. But as Lua mentions, you have to decide what is worth for you to do or not.

How do you envisioned the change?

What would be the idea/benefit behind changing the embassy?

What would the purpose be?

• I think it's too expensive reach level 20.
    I think an idea could be to add an oasi for level 15.

Another problem is competition with the same team for the same oasi...I think it could be nice to have all the same % if the players are all from the same kingdom and different % (influence based) is the players are from different kingdoms to leave competition between kingdoms for the oasi

• Ok, so I understand that you want all members of the same kingdom to get the same benefit from the oasis, even if they contribute less troops and/or influence, is that correct?

Would that be fair for all the players?

• Embassy lvl 15 could add 1 field distance to oasis aswell to make it a bigger bang for the buck. So with embassy 15 one could reach an oasis 4 fields away.

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• Embassy lvl 15 could add 1 field distance to oasis aswell to make it a bigger bang for the buck. So with embassy 15 one could reach an oasis 4 fields away.

In Kingdoms, distance from the oasis is very important. Villages within 3 fields have very little effect. At distance of 4 their effect will be much less. Also, this feature can not solve what was stated as a problem. The embassy level 20 is still not worth building in non-capital villages.

Ok, so I understand that you want all members of the same kingdom to get the same benefit from the oasis, even if they contribute less troops and/or influence, is that correct?

This means going backwards. This was the same feature of Travian Legends. Travian Kingdoms oases are more attractive. But even if this feature is added, the problem will still not be solved. Level 20 embassies are also not affordable in non-capital villages.

These are all features you mentioned. But it has nothing to do with what I said. I say that the level 20 embassy is very expensive and not worth building in non-capital villages. That's why I wrote several suggestions above.

We have a problem with the number of players. Fewer players means fewer resources. This is not Travian servers from ten years ago where more than ten thousand people played, no matter how resources are wasted. On servers with 300 players, players must be helped to use resources in the right direction to make the game attractive. If it uses those resources to build troop, the game becomes more interesting. Kingdoms is not in a position to trap resources, as you say. Resources must be used in the right direction.

• Ok, so I understand that you want all members of the same kingdom to get the same benefit from the oasis, even if they contribute less troops and/or influence, is that correct?

yes because now there are internal conflicts in the team for oasy and often players are forced to put troops in the oasy to win aganist their teammate...
    The same % for all the player from the same kingdom I think is better...
    Maybe you could leave a mini gap of %+250 if they put 250 units and %+0 if they put none.

• Because it's a problem even in team with a very hard organization.
    And often you must put many troops in oasy only to come first of a teammate that has 2 villages near the oasy.
    This game is a war game aganist others...internal problems are useless

• What this topic asks, doesn't solve the internal problem about oasis rankings.

say an embassy can annex more than 3 oasis, like 5 or even 10.

the fight on higher rank for every single oasis will be still there... greed has no end.

• Because it's a problem even in team with a very hard organization.
    And often you must put many troops in oasy only to come first of a teammate that has 2 villages near the oasy.
    This game is a war game aganist others...internal problems are useless

Well, I like my teams because we do not have these problems. (and their organization is not "hard", just fair and enforced).
    All the rest is strategy, how you place your villas for your important croppers, etc. How do you balance between the cost of the troops and the revenues in crops . And don't tell me training 2-3k troops to get 50% on an oasis is not doable. If your neg requires these troops, you can train them :)

This game is a war game, and war demands logistics, planning, organization and team management. I'm surprised to see how many requests for "improvements" on this forum are actually requests for "making the game easier for me" (whoever "me" is).